Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   

Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan! (Page 6)

Chitra89 IF-Rockerz
Chitra89
Chitra89

Joined: 26 March 2008
Posts: 5719

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida


Precap- Pratap's friends falling unconscious cuz of the smoke...smoke inhalation kya hota hai ye dikha rahe hai CVs lol! ROFL ROFL


Rati, your post was so much funnier then usual. ROFL I can't stop laughing, lol. I think you should keep making funny post like this until good time comes back in MP. LOL


Edited by Chitra89 - 21 July 2014 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 7787

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitra89

Originally posted by Intrepida


Precap- Pratap's friends falling unconscious cuz of the smoke...smoke inhalation kya hota hai ye dikha rahe hai CVs lol! ROFL ROFL


Rati, your post was so much funnier then usual. ROFL I can't stop laughing, lol. I think you should keep making funny post like this until good time comes back in MP. LOL

haha thanks, i think it was paradise thread effect on me! will try! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra89

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Joined: 22 January 2014
Posts: 9981

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

True krupzLOL
But don't worry Rati have no probTongueLOL

ohh ya! *makkhan maoring!* she is really sweet.. she will definitely hv no prob..! r8 Rati??! Embarrassed Tongue
LOL

@ Jyoti... ohh.. okies! Tongue

Krupz when will u Unress ur post.TongueLOL

@Rati r u not join us in nominations? Embarrassed

heh?Confused what nominations, will check it out, mei apni duniya mei mast hu lol
Rati It's Members Award nominations check my post it's made sticky.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaHiral_Halwa

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 18572

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome post RatiClapClapStarStar
 
and like Shruti said - pak..pak...pakao episodeCrySleepy
 
and lots of hair pulling/ tearing drama already on the way...man I m just hating thisCry 
 
Pratap ki shaadi dono se karwado..and get done with it...Cry CVs rotlu ban gaye hai and humey bhi rotlu bana diya haiD'ohLOL
 
I like VB...she and DB fights are entertainingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_bIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 7787

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

True krupzLOL
But don't worry Rati have no probTongueLOL

ohh ya! *makkhan maoring!* she is really sweet.. she will definitely hv no prob..! r8 Rati??! Embarrassed Tongue
LOL

@ Jyoti... ohh.. okies! Tongue

Krupz when will u Unress ur post.TongueLOL

@Rati r u not join us in nominations? Embarrassed

heh?Confused what nominations, will check it out, mei apni duniya mei mast hu lol
Rati It's Members Award nominations check my post it's made sticky.
kk checking it out now!
Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 7787

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Awesome post RatiStar
 
and like Shruti said - pak..pak...pakao episodeCrySleepy
 
and lots of hair pulling/ tearing drama already on the way...man I m just hating thisCry 
 
Pratap ki shaadi dono se karwado..and get done with it...Cry CVs rotlu ban gaye hai and humey bhi rotlu bana diya haiD'ohLOL
 
I like VB...she and DB fights are entertainingLOL

Thanks Hiral!

sooo true, very pakao!
me hates it too!
haha, dono se honi hai toh why not just show the marriage to both now lol
rotlu lol!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiral_Halwa

pri_b Senior Member
pri_b
pri_b

Joined: 16 April 2014
Posts: 749

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey rati thanx for the WU, Smile

u came up with so nice symbolisms of yet another boring epi Smile..

so the pralal magic has caught up with u as well LOL , hamarey pralal hain hi aisa that they can give even ranbir kat Jodi a run for their money LOL

aur ye kya wapas phool natak hain, Angry
oh come on this DB also seems one confused bandi like US, kabhi she says she wants pratap to b killed and kabhi wants pra...phool marriage.. Confused

sab c.v's ki leela hain... Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaHiral_Halwa

pri_b Senior Member
pri_b
pri_b

Joined: 16 April 2014
Posts: 749

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Awesome post RatiStar

and like Shruti said - pak..pak...pakao episodeCrySleepy


and lots of hair pulling/ tearing drama already on the way...man I m just hating thisCry


Pratap ki shaadi dono se karwado..and get done with it...CryCVs rotlu ban gaye hai and humey bhi rotlu bana diya haiD'ohLOL


I like VB...she and DB fights are entertainingLOL


hiru, ye tere DP pey kaun naye couple hain Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaHiral_Halwa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index