Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   

Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan! (Page 4)

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 7071

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Originally posted by twisted_beenz

I was surprised to see you at the paradise thread. We have lot of fun during Lu. You guys should come over.

Di today Rati is in stalker modeWinkLOL
I said her plz join usTongueLOL

stalker mode. Hmmm. Good that she joined.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

jyotic74 IF-Rockerz
jyotic74
jyotic74

Joined: 21 March 2014
Posts: 5852

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

@Bold Only Pratap-Jb se hi hope haiOuch
@Red krupz DB can easily manipulate USAngry

@bold... *daily soap mode on!* Khush!.. burai jitni bhi chahe koshish kyu na karle ant me vijay achchhayi ki hi hoti he!! thodi der k liye satya par parda daal k chhupaya ja sakta he, lekin dabaya nahi ja sakta!! Tongue

^enough of nautanki for today I guess..!! LOL LOL








@Rati... sorry for messing wid ur post bt actually thing is that we r ATless r8 now... and w8ng for Jesu to make new one bt she is laapata r8 now!! Tongue





Ye waliWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKrupali

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Joined: 22 January 2014
Posts: 9981

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

@Bold Only Pratap-Jb se hi hope haiOuch
@Red krupz DB can easily manipulate USAngry

@bold... *daily soap mode on!* Khush!.. burai jitni bhi chahe koshish kyu na karle ant me vijay achchhayi ki hi hoti he!! thodi der k liye satya par parda daal k chhupaya ja sakta he, lekin dabaya nahi ja sakta!! Tongue

^enough of nautanki for today I guess..!! LOL LOL



@Rati... sorry for messing wid ur post bt actually thing is that we r ATless r8 now... and w8ng for Jesu to make new one bt she is laapata r8 now!! Tongue

True krupzLOL
But don't worry Rati have no probTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKrupali

Krupali IF-Rockerz
Krupali
Krupali

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 5515

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

True krupzLOL
But don't worry Rati have no probTongueLOL

ohh ya! *makkhan maoring!* she is really sweet.. she will definitely hv no prob..! r8 Rati??! Embarrassed Tongue
LOL

@ Jyoti... ohh.. okies! Tongue



Edited by Krupali - 21 July 2014 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKhushLuvsGC-AK

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Joined: 22 January 2014
Posts: 9981

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

True krupzLOL
But don't worry Rati have no probTongueLOL

ohh ya! *makkhan maoring!* she is really sweet.. she will definitely hv no prob..! r8 Rati??! Embarrassed Tongue
LOL

@ Jyoti... ohh.. okies! Tongue

Krupz when will u Unress ur post.TongueLOL

@Rati r u not join us in nominations? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKrupali

Krupali IF-Rockerz
Krupali
Krupali

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 5515

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Krupz when will u Unress ur post.TongueLOL

@Rati r u not join us in nominations? Embarrassed

I hv already unresed it!! go and check.. me also going.. bye! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKhushLuvsGC-AK

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Joined: 22 January 2014
Posts: 9981

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Krupz when will u Unress ur post.TongueLOL

@Rati r u not join us in nominations? Embarrassed

I hv already unresed it!! go and check.. me also going.. bye! Tongue
Oh Wao!
Good  night bye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrepidaKrupali

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Joined: 22 January 2014
Posts: 9981

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Krupz ek nominations chod diya. 
Use bhi fill krna hai. 
Soch le phir kr liyo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index