Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

so today I even read you'll comments on the LU thread! soo funny! lage raho! PraLal ka pyaar barkarar rahe! lol

anywho...

Symbols and Analysis: 

Words fall on deaf ears- Jalal fainted when Pratap asks him to fight and challenges him. This is symbolic of Jalal's situation he doesnt want to hear anything from anyone, it like talking to a sleeping person! Same thing goes for DB, JB is telling her to accept Praja relation but DB has never listened to her. I don t even know why she even tries to convince DB because its like talking to the deaf who cant read your lips nor your emotions!

VB and SB the dumb (meaning unable to talk)- VB was trying to help JB but she has to be mean! JB is doing the same thing she does to SB, because on numerous occasions she has told SB to not interfere, but after a while SB put her foot down and spoke for the truth and stood by it, and I think VB needs to start doing the same! VB is just expected to look pretty and have a sealed mouth like SB, only DB and JB can talk!!! im pissed! 

Fire all around- fire is the purest form of God, and so in one way Pratap is being purified with this encounter and passing this ordeal will only make him stronger! 

Comparison to Mahabharat- the reverse order- first comes yudh then lakshagrah (wax house), in the Mahabharat, the wax house burning came first then Mahayudh, but here its ulta! the fire scene made me think of that wax house scene in Mahabharat. And now Pratap will have to find a way out! 

Smoke- indicative of uncertainty and mystery! you cant see past smoke! its clouds your sight and this whole track is clouding our vision and Pratap's goal! he should be planning properly and attacking not making half-baked plans at the spur of the moment, and not taking any backup with him! And worst of all, he had no exit/escape strategy! CVs are crazy and making us crazy too! 

-------------------
Title: Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan!

so Jalal is all goo-gaga over the wannebe dancer/beauty queen, i dont know who she is or what she is! 

BK shows up and Pratap is alerted! Nargis drugs Jalal! blaah blaah im tired! I think the discussion on ukraine that was going on, on DD national sounded more interesting lol

Pratap falls for the mirrors, Pratap's love for Jallu is not real because in love you recognise your love despite everything! lol! you guys have got me into the PraLal mood! Jalal faints, bechare apne pyaar ko dekh kar itna khush ho gaya and fainted lol!

BK is also racing to get to Jallu, looks like BK the behrahem baap is here to stop PraLal's love to get any worse lol!

BK comes and stabs Pratap! oh dear! but his crew is able to get him a rope to pull himself out!!! wow these CVs are totally pakaofying us that a person who was about to faint because of injury is able to climb a rope!

JB and DB talking- DB says she will get praphool married no matter what, and JB says that Praja's relation has been decided by niyati! VB tells DB to not harrass JB, but JB tells her not to interfere, what the hell! 

Pratap and his crew get to the secret tunnel to escape but BK and company get there too and start to burn the place! 

Precap- Pratap's friends falling unconscious cuz of the smoke...smoke inhalation kya hota hai ye dikha rahe hai CVs lol!

Today I was reading the funny comments you all were posting while watching! so funny! thanks for making my experience un-boring! LOL!
I actually didnt like anything about today. poor VB got scolded for nothing! not cool!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpChit15pri_bmy_angel...KrupaliChitra89shrutijest.aashna_siddydeeptiyaKhushLuvsGC-AKsweta2005

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan!" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deeptiya

IF-Rockerz

deeptiya

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey rati again nice one...Smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always loved ur analysis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Clap glad u like our comments,,,,,,,,,,, lol...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidatwisted_beenz

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

hey rati again nice one...Smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always loved ur analysis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Clap glad u like our comments,,,,,,,,,,, lol...ROFL

thanks!!Big smile
yea, I figured I should do something fun while watching the episode lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz

KhushLuvsGC-AK

IF-Rockerz

KhushLuvsGC-AK

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Loved ur Post Rati I missed today epi. Embarrassed
Thanx to u now I'm not interested to watch it later. LOL
Symbolism bang on.Thumbs Up
So u also become PraLal fan like us.ROFL
I feel we have to bear again that Pra----Phool drama.D'oh

Intrepidatwisted_beenz

shrutijest.

IF-Dazzler

shrutijest.

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Sachmein Rati!
I should have also done the same- read more fun stuff on Pralal ... oho instead of watching this pak pak pak pak !

waise its quite innovative of CVs to put 'selectively'-reflective mirrors. ...
I mean mirrors jo Jalal ka reflection dikha raha tha but it decided not to show Prataps reflection...
hmmm- dhoorth mughal's dhoorth mirror  LOL

VB ke toh praan bas bach  hi gaye aaj! DB toh VB ko aise dekhti hai- uff jaise kaccha chaba jayegi...

Edited by shrutijest. - 21 July 2014 at 11:46am

Intrepidatwisted_beenz

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Loved ur Post Rati I missed today epi. Embarrassed
Thanx to u now I'm not interested to watch it later. LOL
Symbolism bang on.Thumbs Up
So u also become PraLal fan like us.ROFL
I feel we have to bear again that Pra----Phool drama.D'oh

THanks Khush! you didnt miss anything! 
thanks
yea I have been a PraLal fan for 2 weeks now! lol
I dont want praphool drama, so irritating! Angry

twisted_beenzKhushLuvsGC-AK

Krupali

IF-Dazzler

Krupali

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
one more boring epi...! Tongue
and one or two more are there... no more than that so... lage raho PrAja-jano!.. hausala na tutne paye!! LOL 
VB - she is phodoing her sar at wrong place!.. she should better go to SB.. khub jamegi dono ki!! Tongue

aur ant me, BK ji! aapse ek namr vinati he... isse pahele ki Jallu hosh me aaye, use kripya Agra wapas le jaye!.. kahin hosh me aate hi bagawat karke Pratu k pichhe ghar, humara matlab he mahal chhod k chala gaya to??!... Tongue LOL

anyways.. thnxx for the post Rati... Smile

Edited by Krupali - 21 July 2014 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutijest.Intrepidatwisted_beenz

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutijest.

Sachmein Rati!
I should have also done the same- read more fun stuff on Pralal ... oho instead of watching this pak pak pak pak !

waise its quite innovative of CVs to put 'selectively'-reflective mirrors. ...
I mean mirrors jo Jalal ka reflection dikha raha tha but it decided not to show Prataps reflection...
hmmm- dhoorth mughal's dhoorth mirror  LOL

VB ke toh praan bas bach  hi gaye aaj! DB toh VB ko aise dekhti hai- uff jaise kaccha chaba jayegi...

tomorrow read the LU thread (well its the paradise thread)
yes thats so true!! Pratap's reflection was not shown in the mirror, magic mirror tha! golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!!!LOL
yes in a way JB was trying to protect VB from DB's saazishes! 

shrutijest.twisted_beenz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.