Posted: 9 years ago
Don't be so happy dosto we have to bear more of phool crap be prepared .DB said to JB bijolia-mewar are friends so as mewar-marwad are I would go to any extent to marry phool and pratap ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢.so the phool crap gonna continue ðŸ¤¢.
I always knew...phooldrama hhasn't ended...n now that the leap is extended...lots more left!! Aah!
What ???????? i didn't saw the episode .
Again JB-DB fight over pratap's wedding no yaar 🤢. Edited by -JaanVi- - 9 years ago
I dont know...I kind of expected phool to come again btw pratap ajab alliance...anyway even if phool's rishta drama wasnt there by dheerbai then also ajab would have gone mahatma mode for phool...and may have denied marrying pratap so she doesnt hurt phool...
All I want now is do whatever you want cvs just show some soft spot and soft side of ajab for pratap...
I want to roshni and faisal for as long as possible...
Bas koi ajabde ko thoda emotional or senti dikha de pRatap ke liye...
Its umm annoying seeing only pratap getting hurt and ajab all strong ...come on she is human cvs...she must broken down at some point...she needs to let go her emotions or else a heart attack is on its way 
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

I always knew...phooldrama hhasn't ended...n now that the leap is extended...lots more left!! Aah!

Me too knew it hiral but didn't wanted to execpt it but i think its time to boycott the show am so done with it nor they are showing praja neither showing any sensible track then why am watching it 🤢.
Originally posted by RoSalRules

What ???????? i didn't saw the episode .

Wow very good elli there was nothing to watch BTW 🤢.
Originally posted by -JaanVi-

Again JB-DB fight over pratap's wedding no yaar 🤢.

Yeah jaanvi that's what they gonna show height of boredom storyline 🤢.
Originally posted by heer193

I dont know...I kind of expected phool to come again btw pratap ajab alliance...anyway even if phool's rishta drama wasnt there by dheerbai then also ajab would have gone mahatma mode for phool...and may have denied marrying pratap so she doesnt hurt phool...
All I want now is do whatever you want cvs just show some soft spot and soft side of ajab for pratap...
I want to roshni and faisal for as long as possible...
Bas koi ajabde ko thoda emotional or senti dikha de pRatap ke liye...
Its umm annoying seeing only pratap getting hurt and ajab all strong ...come on she is human cvs...she must broken down at some point...she needs to let go her emotions or else a heart attack is on its way 

Heer ajab is a wonder girl she can't break down she is not a human . That's what CVS are showing i am so done with mahatma ajabdeh to be honest its really annoying to she it.Everytime she jaap's phool's name .Phool don't gave hoots about her 😡😡.
I don't want more phool drama...!!!