Gustakh Dil

Gustakh Dil 21st July Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
hema she had false sense of security na ,she thought nik was in cinema hallLOL
barkha will loose big time with Nikhil, this time whole family would hate her as nik will tell everyone about her deeds...
I am so looking forward to confrontation between Nikhil and Barkha,but am worried Cvs might cheat us on that and nik keeps quiet until laajo succeeds. But he will share with his nani and chachu for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema48ak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gustakh Dil 21st July Written Update (Page 3)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema48

Hema48

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yep Sami I don't think mother-son confrontation will take place now! But Nikh will surely confide in his Nani  and will tell Laajo who was behind the incident?
Let's see how much cvs drag this track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
lets see hema but it makes me feel nik will become furious now,he might even move with adi --somehow in Bengali version I do know nik lived in a small kholi types house at one time...he is really hurt and angry

ZulekhaLLaKhil

ZulekhaLLaKhil

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Desigirl thanks for marvellous Written Update it was an amazing episode.
What a PRICELESS MOMENT THE HUG!!!!!Heart HeartHeart oh what an emotional scene when Laajo hear Nikhil's voice the way she run to HIM was BRILLIANT, UNBELIEVABLE, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, BEAUTIFUL like she felt that if he is there NO ONE CAN'T HURT HER.  When she was in his arms she FELF SO SAFE  and takes away all the pain anxiety she must felt since that dreadful incident  I was so happy to see SK to withness finally Laajo's husband the man she loves more then anything Nikhil.  The confort, Laajo felt relieve in her husband's arms.  SK's expression was awsome, superbEmbarrassed.  Pre-cup Nikhil couldn't believe his mother go so low his expression was he was discusted what he was hearing...after this pre-cup I don't think Laajo will go anywhere.  Nikhil will make sure those two Censored watch Laajo becomes SUPERSTAR and they'll lose big time.  Eagerly waiting the AMAZING DRAM to be unfoldedDay Dreaming

zoya789

IF-Rockerz

zoya789

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

I saw pre cap again, Nikhil has tears of anger down his face, he for sure heard everything, I some how feel he will tell his chachi Anjali bec Anjali knows how much barkha hates Laajo.I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode very eagerly. I am hoping even Saagr finds out about barkha but as u said Cvs will wait for that some other time, I do feel though he will tell Laajo this to motivate her.

Yes. Nik was hurt and crying Cry It was so sad to watch. Lot of possibilities. Lets see what CV's have in store for us. Like u said they may give us a shock and go in a totally different route.

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZulekhaLLaKhil

Desigirl thanks for marvellous Written Update it was an amazing episode.
What a PRICELESS MOMENT THE HUG!!!!!Heart HeartHeart oh what an emotional scene when Laajo hear Nikhil's voice the way she run to HIM was BRILLIANT, UNBELIEVABLE, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, BEAUTIFUL like she felt that if he is there NO ONE CAN'T HURT HER.  When she was in his arms she FELF SO SAFE  and takes away all the pain anxiety she must felt since that dreadful incident  I was so happy to see SK to withness finally Laajo's husband the man she loves more then anything Nikhil.  The confort, Laajo felt relieve in her husband's arms.  SK's expression was awsome, superbEmbarrassed.  Pre-cup Nikhil couldn't believe his mother go so low his expression was he was discusted what he was hearing...after this pre-cup I don't think Laajo will go anywhere.  Nikhil will make sure those two Censored watch Laajo becomes SUPERSTAR and they'll lose big time.  Eagerly waiting the AMAZING DRAM to be unfoldedDay Dreaming

True Zuleka, It was beautiful moment when Lajjo hear his Niks voice and just run and get the comfort which only his Nik can provide him. It was touching.
SK as usual i will say he is a great actor. I like the fact he did not go beyond his limits to console Lajjo like we saw in the images epi. That was too unnecessary !
He kept the distance and agreed if Lajjo want to go back to Sonbarsa as what happened was not easy to forget.

Pre-cap i am not saying anything yet until i really see. As this was suppose to happen yesterday but sometimes CVs just get on my nerves to show same precap for two days. But if he comes to know what his mom and Ratri did it will be interesting to know what he does.!!

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

lets see hema but it makes me feel nik will become furious now,he might even move with adi --somehow in Bengali version I do know nik lived in a small kholi types house at one time...he is really hurt and angry

Oh really.. that will be interesting to watch.. Sala-Jija together in one Kholi.. Big smile.
 That story is yet ti be unfold.. this Adiraj who is he and all the WH questions will fire once he back in the screen!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top