Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Gustakh Dil 21st July Written Update (Page 2)

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

yaar what happened then was we were so bored of luka chupi and on top the first teasing scene was so cute and beautiful, it overshadowed the actual hug, but today it was I mean sweet way she ran to him was amazing, SK's expressions were amazing ,he is very nice human being u should watch that one...today we know for sure how he overheard them and how they missed seeing him, so it looks credible situation to have the kind of open discussion they were having, Nikhil was very shattered..i don't think he thought his mom could stoop that low.

yes now we will see them in the same screen. Poor kid feel very bad for Nik bagged for love, forgiveness  from his mom till date and a mom who can;t love him but trying to snatch a person who is actually giving him whole hardhearted love.. so sad..!!
sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Thanks for the WU. Wonderful episode. Nikhil-Barkha confrontation will be worth watching. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi. 

what do u think would there be a confrontation or nik would be  too shocked to react...writers like shocking people so may be a full on fight where Ratri will know Laajo is Sagar's wife.
sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

yaar what happened then was we were so bored of luka chupi and on top the first teasing scene was so cute and beautiful, it overshadowed the actual hug, but today it was I mean sweet way she ran to him was amazing, SK's expressions were amazing ,he is very nice human being u should watch that one...today we know for sure how he overheard them and how they missed seeing him, so it looks credible situation to have the kind of open discussion they were having, Nikhil was very shattered..i don't think he thought his mom could stoop that low.

yes now we will see them in the same screen. Poor kid feel very bad for Nik bagged for love, forgiveness  from his mom till date and a mom who can;t love him but trying to snatch a person who is actually giving him whole hardhearted love.. so sad..!!
the bold part is saddest yaar, she just cant bear Nikhil to live happily while she is still stuck in past hell of her own making,she was bad mother to her kids even when her older son was alive.
ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

the bold part is saddest yaar, she just cant bear Nikhil to live happily while she is still stuck in past hell of her own making,she was bad mother to her kids even when her older son was alive.

I know yaar.. she is horrible mom.. just lost both her sons after that accident.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged

what do u think would there be a confrontation or nik would be  too shocked to react...writers like shocking people so may be a full on fight where Ratri will know Laajo is Sagar's wife.

I think Nik and Barkha will have a war of words. But Barkha's involvement will be hidden from Laajo & SK. Nik will encourage Laajo to continue with the competition to teach Raatri a lesson. 

sami01

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

I think Nik and Barkha will have a war of words. But Barkha's involvement will be hidden from Laajo & SK. Nik will encourage Laajo to continue with the competition to teach Raatri a lesson. 
I saw pre cap again, Nikhil has tears of anger down his face, he for sure heard everything, I some how feel he will tell his chachi Anjali bec Anjali knows how much barkha hates Laajo.I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode very eagerly. I am hoping even Saagr finds out about barkha but as u said Cvs will wait for that some other time, I do feel though he will tell Laajo this to motivate her.

ak75

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I know yaar.. she is horrible mom.. just lost both her sons after that accident.!!
am looking forward to tomorrow...I mean Nikhil Is livid...dekhte hain kya hoga...DeadCry

ak75

Hema48 Senior Member
Hema48
Hema48

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Granted it was a good episode!
Poor Laajo you do feel for her and the Lakhil scene was a nice one. So Nikhil is definitely going to overhear Ratri and will encourage Laajo to fight back and not to go back to Sonbarsa as a loser!
Ratri always speaks too much and never learns from her mistakes! You would think she would be a bit cautious but no she's always blowing her own trumpet!

ak75

Go to top