Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

21st July WU

The episode starts with Nikhil muting the TV's volume and he paces around the room as he is worried for Laajo, he misses the telecast of Laajo's incident. he convinces himself that everything must be fine and that Laajo must still be busy. Laajo is unable to sleep to properly she is remembering the incident and screams Rancho tries to console her and SK also on hearing the scream comes but stands outside. Laajo is telling Rancho that she would not be able to live anymore and with what face will she face the outside world.

The next morning in the village Saraswati is lost in her own thoughts and she tells Rambachan that she is worried for Laajo as she is having bad dreams and her intuition is telling her that something is wrong. Rambachan tells her that everything must be fine, he calls Laajo's phone but there is no answer, he tells her that Laajo must be busy.

In the city Barkha is watching the news where they keep on showing the incident's clips, Nani and Gunja come there and are very shocked on seeing the news. Barkha is smiling and thinking to herself that Laajo's career is over as now she would never be able to come on the stage. Nani questions Barkha about the incident and asks her why she didn't inform anyone. Barkha makes an excuse that she left the function early and further adds that the incident is not such a big thing. Nikhil comes and is very shocked to see the news, the reporter mentions about a poll where majority of people think that it was a publicity stunt. Nikhil gets very angry and switches of the tv, Barkha tells him to relax as he cannot change people's thoughts. Nikhil goes to meet Laajo.

In SK's house the reporters have come to ask questions, they keep on mentioning that all this was done purposely and that SK had already pre-planned the entire incident SK comes and is very angry. He shouts at the reporters and say that he doesn't believe in all this cheap tricks Laajo also comes out and hears everything.

Sk goes to Laajo inside and tries to explain to her not to listen to the reporters talks. She tells him that she is getting affected by all this and that she never wanted any of this. She tells him that she wants to go back to Sonbarsa. At the same time Nikhil comes and laajo goes and hugs him. SK is surprised to see Nikhil there and remembers meeting him in the village. Nikhil consoles Laajo and tells her that now he is independent they both can go far away from there and start afresh. Laajo tells him that even she doesn't want to be Trishna anymore she wants to go back to Sonbarsa.

Laajo gets a call from her mother and she starts crying she tells her that she is missing everyone that's why she is coming home with Nikhil. Saraswati asks her if Nikhil wasn't angry with Laajo to which Laajo replied no. Barkha and Ratri are celebrating they are both discussing about how Laajo would not be able to come back again. Barkha goes inside to bring a gift for Ratri while Ratri goes to the kitchen at the same time Nikhil comes home and goes to his room. Ratri is telling Barkha that if the incident happened with her she would love it because of all the attention. She also adds that SK's career is over and Barkha says that he did make a mistake of trusting Laajo.

Precap: Ratri is mentioning about how she carried out the whole incident and Nikhil comes out of his room and it does seem like he overheard them talking.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ahcirkrasswajrZulekhaLLaKhilALUJNA21sami01ASH_99-RD-angelic8219paljayPunkin22zoya789ak75pop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gustakh Dil 21st July Written Update" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
what a wonderful episode and written update
Guys what a hug ...what a hug, it was so wonderful, some how I knew it would happen in front of Sagar..I mean it was so wonderful to see Laajo running for comfort towards nik and somehow I knew it would be maximum impact hug. So cvs did that .
I think in a way it is good approach ,they show both Sagar and Nikhil have agreed that Laajo can go to Sonbursa as she wishes and then Nikhil overhearing her mom and Ratri's conspiracy, I am sure he would now convince Laajo to prove  his mom wrong .
but what I am thinking about is what would this new revelation do to Nikhil, He would realize his mother's new low and soon I guess Sagar will find out about Barkha... am sure we have some very good days ahead of us. Looking forward to loads of Drama in future...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashujani12Desigirl_21ASH_99ak75

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Guys what a hug ...what a hug, it was so wonderful, some how I knew it would happen in front of Sagar..I mean it was so wonderful to see Laajo running for comfort towards nik and somehow I knew it would be maximum impact hug. So cvs did that .
I think in a way it is good approach ,they show both Sagar and Nikhil have agreed that Laajo can go to Sonbursa as she wishes and then Nikhil overhearing her mom and Ratri's conspiracy, I am sure he would now convince Laajo to prove  his mom wrong .
but what I am thinking about is what would this new revelation do to Nikhil, He would realize his mother's new low and soon I guess Sagar will find out about Barkha... am sure we have some very good days ahead of us. Looking forward to loads of Drama in future...
Hi Di, yes the hug was too good it was kinda emotional to see them both together Embarrassed.. I would like to see Sk and Nikhil working together to help Laajo I am sure she would go to Sonbarsa but she has to be convinced to come back otherwise how would the story proceed... I feel Nikhil would be hurt to see his mother stoop so low after all she is his mom.. I am waiting to see what happens tomorrow 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99ak75

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ya I somehow feel she wont go to Sonbursa yet, she will only go when she becomes what she wants to be ..a successful woman whose name is taken with pride...as that is what she has been telling her parents again and again.so I don't think she will go. Nikhil will stop her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashujani12ASH_99ak75

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey Uditi, Thanks for the WU.. Looks like very interesting epi. Looking forward to see it.  Good SK come to know about Nik now. Was that hug very senti?? OMG when will i see that.. Poor Lakhil they really got too many troubles in their lives..

Ratri - Barkha.. Sooner or later they will be paying for their deeds. Precap i guess is same as friday. But now i Nik will overhear that?

sami01ak75

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Sami cant wait to see that.. !!

You know all these intense scenes make more impact if it has a strong story line behind it. I guess this could be the reason the re union hug was bit so so.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yaar what happened then was we were so bored of luka chupi and on top the first teasing scene was so cute and beautiful, it overshadowed the actual hug, but today it was I mean sweet way she ran to him was amazing, SK's expressions were amazing ,he is very nice human being u should watch that one...today we know for sure how he overheard them and how they missed seeing him, so it looks credible situation to have the kind of open discussion they were having, Nikhil was very shattered..i don't think he thought his mom could stoop that low.

ASH_99ak75

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. Wonderful episode. Nikhil-Barkha confrontation will be worth watching. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top