Rangrasiya

Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

neet2407

Goldie

neet2407

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wonderful words Guinea!
That is the best way to be - to not have any expectations and trust the CVs and actors - they do an awesome job of bringing out Parud's chemistry time and time again and I can't wait to watch it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_Guinea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 7)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallu123

just with gaze and rolling in the desert ,they burnt the screens...with simple hand holding scenes they are capable of igniting ...there has been alot of complain that the intensity of the parud scenes is fading...i think they have always given what the director has wanted...though sanaya is like queen of romance for me,i know she gets little awkward doing bold scenes...i don't know what is in store for me as a viewer but m sure it will be very sizzling and beautiful...no expectations but RR has always kinda shown unique stuffs...so i m waiting!!!!i am sure they will do a fine job within their comfort limits...and much needed post guineaClap...as viewers we start imagining things n thus it gets difficult to enjoy what is shown by the makers!!!!!Smile

Thankyou and I agree as viewers if we start imagining how we want a scene , we will definately be disappointed and not enjoy the ACTUAL scene.

vallu123_SilverLining_

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GA5if

Originally posted by GA5if

Originally posted by Guinea

The forum is on fire todayLOLAnd why not ...we saw some bits of shooting in the tabela and rudra and paro doing the big CEmbarrassed
Their are lots of posts abt , paro and her cumerbandh , how long will be the scene be , will it be a letdown , will it be <font color="#ff0000">80's style SR etc etc ...LOLTHIS HAD TO DO WITH ASHISH'S UNAVAILABLITY AND NOT MY EXPECTATIONS!!!</font>

All I will say is ...let the scene be based on what the actors are comfortable doing , the director and the Ph comfortable showing ...lets not over burden them with our expectations ...they are professional actors but two real ppl at the end of the day ( not 2 fictional characters ) and this must be super awkard for them .

I hope you don't mind me writing this ...but seeing the condition of the forum I just felt I needed too ...

So here's to looking forward too some super episodes this week.Big smile

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hey...I have only been joking around considering the heavy anticipations, sensibilities and stuff on this forum...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Obviously I do understand this and feel the need for ppl to empathise!!!I always wonder how awkward it would be for any actor..but at the end of the day they are actors and they mentally prepare themselves for their job before taking up an assignment...Their professionalism is commendable...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I had mentioned in my post that it was only a fun post on a boring weekend and i did not intend to offend...Having said that I do know about the practicalities of it!!! And I did say that I don't expect much from it at the end!!!Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Also if u notice my post had more to do with the BD ,the direction, the props, the BG scores, COLORS as a channel and the unwelcome promotions...I nowhere mentioned what all I want them to do or expect from the lead couple for I am not that kind of a person who would recklessly want them to shed all their inhibitions for us!!!!NO, I DID NOT MEAN THIS!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Having justified myself and my post and having clarified that I am not a party to it, I request u not to defame me and my post like this...</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I would be obliged if u remove the mention of my post in yours since I neverintendedor even meant any of it anywhere in my post...(Take a second look at it if u wish to..here is the link-- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4101750</font>)...
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It is one of my initial posts here which I made out of my sheer passion for writing and I would request u and people not to misunderstand me and rather look at the real intent and at the deeper perspective to things...It feels bad!!!!Cry</font>

I don't know how to respond to your post .. I am defaming you Shocked how immature is this response . I have not even read your post ! I am not going to be editing my post . Period.

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruathi

I am sure if they can sizzle in 40 sec scene just by hugging each other, they can create magic in the SR scene by being in same frame... I have noticed if parud r together in same frame or same scene they kinda have awesome connection and chemistry, no pressure i am happy with what they show, also
In today's SBB there was a scene when Rudra was sleeping on directorROFLrehearsing it ..I do feel its a bit weird for actors:P and i think they next scene where paro gets up and then may be rudra sleeps on her shoulder is a improvisation of the previous trail?
whats compatible is acceptable:)

Well said .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_

NNN-08-

IF-Dazzler

NNN-08-

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

_SilverLining_Guinea

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Very well said... The actors, the creatives must be comfortable with the whole sequence... That is what is more important...Thumbs Up

_SilverLining_Guinea

Tess77

Tess77

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wonderful post!!

Totally agree with you.

_SilverLining_Guinea

RadiantSanz..

IF-Dazzler

RadiantSanz..

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
You're right. 
And most importantly, I have faith in the writers and directors. Every sensual PaRud scene to date has been classy yet romantic to the core. It has been sensual to the highest degree but never overstepped to the bounds of cheapness and vulgarity.

Expectations are useless, trust in the CVs is better. We know it'll be very dreamy considering the quality of Paro and Rudra's love scenes before. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Just sit back, and be surprised is my motto LOL Let the actors zone in onto their comfort level [and yes, Sanz isn't comfy in bold scenes I know LOL She laughs a LOT during these times :P] & let the director do what he wanted to. 

I can't wait Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vallu123_SilverLining_loveanimeGuinea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top