Rangrasiya

Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

vallu123

vallu123

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
just with gaze and rolling in the desert ,they burnt the screens...with simple hand holding scenes they are capable of igniting ...there has been alot of complain that the intensity of the parud scenes is fading...i think they have always given what the director has wanted...though sanaya is like queen of romance for me,i know she gets little awkward doing  bold scenes...i don't know what is in store for me as a viewer but m sure it will be very sizzling and beautiful...no expectations but RR has always kinda shown unique stuffs...so i m waiting!!!!i am sure they will do a fine job within their comfort limits...and much needed post guineaClap...as viewers we start imagining things  n thus it gets difficult to enjoy what is shown by the makers!!!!!Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

instantconnectrithureubenaaliah3108RadiantSanz..DoJin_SilverLining_gogumaGuinea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 6)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GA5if

GA5if

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GA5if

Originally posted by Guinea

The forum is on fire today LOL And why not ...we saw some bits of shooting in the tabela and rudra and paro doing the big C Embarrassed 
Their are lots of posts abt , paro and her cumerbandh , how long will be the scene be , will it be a letdown , will it be 80's style SR etc etc ...LOL THIS HAD TO DO WITH  ASHISH'S UNAVAILABLITY AND NOT MY EXPECTATIONS!!!

All I will say is ...let the scene be based on what the actors are comfortable doing , the director and the Ph comfortable showing ...lets not over burden them with our expectations ...they are professional actors but two real ppl at the end of the day ( not 2 fictional characters ) and this must be super awkard for them . 

I hope you don't mind me writing this ...but seeing the condition of the forum I just felt I needed too ...

So here's to looking forward too some super episodes this week.Big smile

Hey...I have only been joking around considering the heavy anticipations, sensibilities and stuff on this forum...
Obviously I do understand this and feel the need for ppl to empathise!!!I always wonder how awkward it would be for any actor..but at the end of the day they are actors and they mentally prepare themselves for their job before taking up an assignment...Their professionalism is commendable...
I had mentioned in my post that it was only a fun post on a boring weekend and i did not intend to offend...Having said that I do know about the practicalities of it!!! And I did say that I don't expect much from it at the end!!!Thumbs Up
Also if u notice my post had more to do with the BD ,the direction, the props, the BG scores, COLORS as a channel and the unwelcome promotions...I nowhere mentioned what all I want them to do or expect from the lead couple for I am not that kind of a person who would recklessly want them to shed all their inhibitions for us!!!!NO, I DID NOT MEAN THIS!!!

Having justified myself and my post and having clarified that I am not a party to it, I request u not to defame me and my post like this...
I would be obliged if u remove the mention of my post in yours since I never intended or even meant any of it anywhere in my post...(Take a second look at it if u wish to..here is the link-- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4101750)...
It is one of my initial posts here which I made out of my sheer passion for writing and I would request u and people not to misunderstand me and rather look at the real intent and at the deeper perspective to things...It feels bad!!!!Cry

Edited by GA5if - 21 July 2014 at 9:02am

shona_arhilover

IF-Rockerz

shona_arhilover

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Agree with you

But with Sanaya, we should never worry... She can make even the slightest touch look sensuous Embarrassed 
As I have always said, she is born to burn our screenLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

instantconnectFadila55_SilverLining_gogumashowviewerGuinea

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well said. Let them do what they're comfortable with.
Personally bold scenes in hindi movies these days make me cringe, while I have no problem watching them in hollywood movies, confusing right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

instantconnectFadila55rithureuben_SilverLining_gogumaGuinea

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Agree, 
But i am sure the scene will be very sensual without an ounce of Vulgarity

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

instantconnectFadila55_SilverLining_gogumaGuinea

shruathi

IF-Dazzler

shruathi

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am sure if they can sizzle in 40 sec scene just by hugging each other, they can create magic in the SR scene by being in same frame... I have noticed if parud r together in same frame or same scene they kinda have awesome connection and chemistry, no pressure i am happy with what they show, also 
In today's SBB there was a scene when Rudra was sleeping on directorROFL rehearsing it ..I do feel its a bit weird for actors:P and i think they next scene where paro gets up and then may be rudra sleeps on her shoulder is a improvisation of the previous trail?
whats compatible is acceptable:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_gogumashowviewerGuinea

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@GA5if,    chill pls.  :)
no one is pointing fingers at you ...

@guinea is speaking in terms of general ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GA5if_SilverLining_showviewerGuineaMesmerizingSanz

sushk123

Goldie

sushk123

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Very well said! Well whatever they choose to show I m going to enjoy it to the fullest Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_Guinea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top