Rangrasiya

Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanayaholic-

I'm sure whatever they will show it will be a treat to watch because of PaRud/SanIsh's sizzling chemistry. Embarrassed

I sure hope so LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 4)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sangana

Sangana

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_Guinea

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

I'll totally agree with you but then they should be able to create sizzling intense romance with what they are doing coz many serials' actors like really go more bold so if they make justice to the SR its awesome...

Whatever I know of sanaya ...she is not comfortable with bold scenes SmileI rather the scene be sensual and beautiful ...and right for primetime tv viewing ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rithureuben_SilverLining_spate22

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithureuben

Well said. Let them give us the best scene possible within their comfort zone. It wouldn't be easy for them to create an initmate moment with so many people, especially reporters who will ask awkward questions after the shoot.

I totally agree ...and its best not to have too many expectations , you enjoy the scene more ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rithureuben_SilverLining_spate22

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPraba

Hey guinea welcome back. Nice to see u and that too with the news of Parud Big C

For me as long as I get to see Parud and big C, I am happy. I am sure Sanish will rock within the limit they can. Hayee. Back to dreamy world.

Thanks for the lovely post.Smile

I think exactly the same ...they will rock the scene wheather it is a one minute scene or a five minute scene Smile

_SilverLining_

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GA5if

Originally posted by Guinea

The forum is on fire today LOL And why not ...we saw some bits of shooting in the tabela and rudra and paro doing the big C Embarrassed 
Their are lots of posts abt , paro and her cumerbandh , how long will be the scene be , will it be a letdown , will it be 80's style SR etc etc ...LOL

All I will say is ...let the scene be based on what the actors are comfortable doing , the director and the Ph comfortable showing ...lets not over burden them with our expectations ...they are professional actors but two real ppl at the end of the day ( not 2 fictional characters ) and this must be super awkard for them . 

I hope you don't mind me writing this ...but seeing the condition of the forum I just felt I needed too ...

So here's to looking forward too some super episodes this week.Big smile

Hey...I have only been joking around considering the heavy anticipations, sensibilities and stuff on this forum...
Obviously I do understand this and feel the need for ppl to empathise!!!I always wonder how awkward it would be for any actor..but at the end of the day they are actors and they mentally prepare themselves for their job before taking up an assignment...Their professionalism is commendable...
I had mentioned in my post that it was only a fun post on a boring weekend and i did not intend to offend...Having said that I do know about the practicalities of it!!! And I did say that I don't expect much from it at the end!!!Thumbs Up

Hey ...I didn't mean you atall ...I read the 80's style SR in joseph's post on the sbb segment Smile Its just the general feel and expectations in the forum ...very difficult for any actor / ph to fulfill ...LOL

Lets just enjoy the scene for what it is ...

_SilverLining_

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
 I'm sure our actors are good professionals, we got the MS episode afterall they both did well.

Not only actors but sometimes channel does censoring everything that's why I would request to not have much expectations here. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rithureuben_SilverLining_showviewerGuinea

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixRising

I'm sure our actors are good professionals, we got the MS episode afterall they both did well.

Not only actors but sometimes channel does censoring everything that's why I would request to not have much expectations here. 

Well said Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_showviewer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top