Rangrasiya

Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I am the one who posted in Jo's post that I don't want SR to be 80's type. I am not saying that CV's should show like what they show in Bhatt camp movies .From start they said it's a intense love story .If I am not wrong Sanaya in a Colors interview said the passion factor will still go a notch .20th scene was hot[But there also the way Rudra kissed Paro in cheek n eyebrow.I would not say it has a kiss .But touch of the skin] . If CV's can show a fake lip-lock between a vamp and hero. So some fans will expect CV's will it show for the leads i.e PaRud . Fans expectation is based on what PH N actors say .So only we r expecting a intense SR. I know at last it's actors call what they will perform according to their comfort level. If that's the case they could just said to fans don't expect any intense PaRud romance. Then fans will not also expect anything .We sign up to watch want we expect .If it is not shown it's general human behavior to complaint .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinaGuinea-himu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let the SR be what the actors are .... (Page 10)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nerina

IF-Dazzler

nerina

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
This is just a hype and an excitement...but whatever the outcome it will be a beautiful episode..as PaRud never fail to spin their magic on us.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guinea

beauty14

Goldie

beauty14

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
They have not disappointed us before with their intimacy, and this time as well they'll rise above our expectations!Big smile
Sanaya and Ashish deliver exceptionally well, this time being no exception! I totally agree with your post, and am just eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guinea

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for everyone's replies Smile
Apologies to those who I havn't replied personally too. 

I as mentioned earlier , was not pointing at any particular post but on the overall scenerio at the forum. Its best to expect less from the scene tonight ...chances of then being pleasently surprised are more Smile

Anyway I cannot change how ppl think , expect and post in the forum nor am I trying too Smile

Edited by Guinea - 21 July 2014 at 10:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GA5ifbeauty14nerinaVIMAL.M

IAmMayFlower

Goldie

IAmMayFlower

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
They show more or show very less... Parud will definitely sizzle the screen.. But I do agree with you Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinaGuinea

JyotiBThakur

IF-Dazzler

JyotiBThakur

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you... The actors have to be comfortable with the scenes...Thumbs Up
We are always happy with cute romance and sweet little fights of PaRud... They always rock it. Even a dance sequence will do for me.Smile

nerinaGuinea

aaliah3108

Goldie

aaliah3108

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Such a sensitive post dear Guinea. You get loads of hugs from me for this. Please accept. HugHug.

All our expectations / craziness / greed as fans is accepted. However, it is indeed awkward as we all know with lead actors saying the same.
If they can still go ahead and do it compromising on their comfort levels even if a little, we can surely show our love and acceptance for all the efforts they put.
I am sure Parud will rock as they do not need anything other than themselves to burn the screens!!!!! Wink

nerinaGuinea

kamalt

Groupbie

kamalt

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Agree.. if the actors start doing what they are not comfortable then it ruins the whole scene! Because of their sizzling chemistry onscreen, whatever little they do will create magic on screen whatever anyone says...
I am not a big fan of SR or the big C (as you might have been, i have never commented on that in any of the posts) ... but what I like to see is the intensity between them, sizzling chemistry between them, coziness between them, romance between them ...etc etc etc...SmileSmileSmile and this can come through a dance sequence, cuddling with each other, sweet PaRud moments, hugs, rain and many other things that can create romanceWinkWinkWink

Edited by kamalt - 21 July 2014 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinaVIMAL.MGuinea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top