Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
 I'm sure our actors are good professionals, we got the MS episode afterall they both did well.

Not only actors but sometimes channel does censoring everything that's why I would request to not have much expectations here. 
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

I'm sure our actors are good professionals, we got the MS episode afterall they both did well.

Not only actors but sometimes channel does censoring everything that's why I would request to not have much expectations here. 

Well said πŸ˜Š
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its not like they are even going to listen to fans nor i want them to listen bcz it is shoted already and edited also i m sure so our opinions dont matter much but after mangalsutr seq my expectations will be high honestly they jst need to match with that seq of their own after all its a big night lets wait and watch hope they wont disappoint us , till date they hav nt disappointed me
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Fab.post agree with u completely.
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

its not like they are even going to listen to fans nor i want them to listen bcz it is shoted already and edited also i m sure so our opinions dont matter much but after mangalsutr seq my expectations will be high honestly they jst need to match with that seq of their own after all its a big night lets wait and watch hope they wont disappoint us , till date they hav nt disappointed me

Lets hope for the best ...I am going to see the scene with no expectations , I am sure will enjoy the scene then πŸ˜³
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree completely ... very well said.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanaya and Ashish are both very professional actors, they have awesome chemistry, and I'm sure what they give us will be mind blowing. The subtle is always much more effective than the obvious ... hope they keep this subtle too, and within the comfort zone of both actors. 
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Agree completely ... very well said.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanaya and Ashish are both very professional actors, they have awesome chemistry, and I'm sure what they give us will be mind blowing. The subtle is always much more effective than the obvious ... hope they keep this subtle too, and within the comfort zone of both actors. 

Word πŸ‘
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Guinea

I totally agree ...and its best not to have too many expectations , you enjoy the scene more ...

That's true the Mangalsutr scene came out of the blue and it was awesome. But I have to be honest, I don't enjoy romantic sequences in a barn or someplace not warm and cozy. It makes my brain focus on whether the characters are comfortable rather than enjoy the scene.
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just with gaze and rolling in the desert ,they burnt the screens...with simple hand holding scenes they are capable of igniting ...there has been alot of complain that the intensity of the parud scenes is fading...i think they have always given what the director has wanted...though sanaya is like queen of romance for me,i know she gets little awkward doing  bold scenes...i don't know what is in store for me as a viewer but m sure it will be very sizzling and beautiful...no expectations but RR has always kinda shown unique stuffs...so i m waiting!!!!i am sure they will do a fine job within their comfort limits...and much needed post guineaπŸ‘...as viewers we start imagining things  n thus it gets difficult to enjoy what is shown by the makers!!!!!😊
GA5if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GA5if

Hey...I have only been joking around considering the heavy anticipations, sensibilities and stuff on this forum...
Obviously I do understand this and feel the need for ppl to empathise!!!I always wonder how awkward it would be for any actor..but at the end of the day they are actors and they mentally prepare themselves for their job before taking up an assignment...Their professionalism is commendable...
I had mentioned in my post that it was only a fun post on a boring weekend and i did not intend to offend...Having said that I do know about the practicalities of it!!! And I did say that I don't expect much from it at the end!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also if u notice my post had more to do with the BD ,the direction, the props, the BG scores, COLORS as a channel and the unwelcome promotions...I nowhere mentioned what all I want them to do or expect from the lead couple for I am not that kind of a person who would recklessly want them to shed all their inhibitions for us!!!!NO, I DID NOT MEAN THIS!!!

Having justified myself and my post and having clarified that I am not a party to it, I request u not to defame me and my post like this...
I would be obliged if u remove the mention of my post in yours since I never intended or even meant any of it anywhere in my post...(Take a second look at it if u wish to..here is the link-- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4101750)...
It is one of my initial posts here which I made out of my sheer passion for writing and I would request u and people not to misunderstand me and rather look at the real intent and at the deeper perspective to things...It feels bad!!!!😭
Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago