|| KaHu/AnSon AT Thread#1 || Ive Got Dreams to Remember

Posted: 9 years ago

It's a Fight for fame which will convert to Love for Karma Wanchuk & Huma Ali.

Karma and Huma initially do not like each other. They consider each other as the biggest threat. Where we see Karma has issues with most rich kids, Huma is determined to fulfill her mother's dreams. They join St.Louis to earn their ticket to fame through dance. Their main target is to be successful in their lives through their passion i.e dance. They won't stop at anything until they get what they dream of and reach on the top position.

This thread is for all Karma Huma / Jason Anusua fans. Do not copy any of the siggies used in the AT. Credit for the beautiful banners goes to Esha, Thanks dear!!!

Just Dance contestant Jason Tham is playing the cool Karma. Jason Tham is one of the TOP 52 contestant on Star Plus' dancing reality show - Just Dance. Jason, a Chinese origin guy, was born and brought up in America. Later, his family shifted to Delhi. He is a 3rd year student for International Business from Strafford University.

Jason's father owns a Chinese restaurant in Gymkhana, South Delhi and his mother owns a salon. When Jason was adjudged as the best dancer in a college dance competition, he realised his passion for dance and decided to take it up as a part time vocation. Initially his family was against it as they did not want him to hamper his studies but now they support his conviction

Read more: http://www.dhapa.com/jason-tham-just-dance-contestant/#ixzz37H1hFb6t

Karma Wangchuk played by Jason Tham, will be a typical, aggressive teenager from a small town in Gangtok. He would want to make it big in dancing. He already would be a star in his town but he will want a bigger platform. A no nonsense guy who would be so focussed on his career that he would not know how to enjoy life at all.. His relationship with Huma would be based on competition. From day one, both will aim for the top spot and eventually both will discover the other side of each other. Karma will learn to understand that dreams can co-exist with love and friendship.

Jason Tham IF ForumFanClub

Jason Tham FB Fanpage

Kolkata beauty Anusua Choudhury, she was seen in India's Got Talent. Anusua has been learning Kathak from the past 13 years and Western dance forms from the past 2 years. She has attended dance workshops of Birju Maharaj. She loves dancing and wants to go abroad to learn rare contemporary dance forms. She is currently studying in 1st year B.Tech in Electronics and Tele-communications. Till date she has performed Kathak in various events. Though she wants to make a career in dance, she wants to pursue engineering as her back up career option as she thinks there is lot of competition in dance and very few can make it to the top level. She came to IGT for recognition on National Television.

(courtesy- )

She is playing the character of Huma Ali who would be living the dreams of her mother. Being a background dancer, Huma's mother will desperately want her to shine and she would consider Huma as her last ticket to fame. Huma on the other hand, would approach dance with a cold hearted plan to make it big in life, but she will not love dance from her heart.  Huma's journey in St Louis will make her see the world beyond the picture that the mother has portrayed, and would also lead to her discovering that dance is not a passport to fame but a love affair with art. She will also realize that dance is not about perfections and winning competitions, but it would be about moving to the tunes of the heart .

Anusua Choudhury IF Forum Fanclub

.Anusua Choudhury FB Fanpage

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 9 years ago

This is a thread for Huma-Karma / Anusua-Jason fans. Please don't comment here if u
don't have anything nice to say.

Refrain from abusing other members. Let's treat others as you would want others to treat you.

Please don't quote more than 3 times. Keep your personal chatting to minimum.

Discussing other characters/couples/actors is not allowed unless in relation to Karma/Huma or general episode discussion.

For those with a bad memory,Again, This AT is strictly for KaHu/AnSon fans only!!

Attention: Regarding AT's [All Read + Heed]

-D3 DT.

KaHu-ians

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Andy_Dynamite

-silhouette-

Sparkling Vibz

TanHa_Forever

widowmaker

damonTVDrocks

nature2

eshaaax3.

Fenice

Havvii

shweta_3101

Kunta_tanha

Teri_Galiyan

monumolu

vrushika_taarey

austen_TanHa

Wanna be a part of our family?? I would love to add your name here! Like this post and even after liking if you're names haven't been added, then please Pm me quickly !!!👍🏼

Finally someone made an AT for these two ! Thanks a bunch man.

Ive been so busy myself warna mai khud banati.

Any idea if someone is posting their scenes online ?
If someone can tell me the date of their entry I might start posting them myself.

Best of luck to AnSon / KaHu and their fans ... best thing to happen to D3 since Sneha's exit.

Really looking forward to their track and interacting with fellow fans.

I'm Rafi btw.
Originally posted by Rafz

Finally someone made an AT for these two ! Thanks a bunch man.

Ive been so busy myself warna mai khud banati.

Any idea if someone is posting their scenes online ?
If someone can tell me the date of their entry I might start posting them myself.

Best of luck to AnSon / KaHu and their fans ... best thing to happen to D3 since Sneha's exit.

Really looking forward to their track and interacting with fellow fans.

I'm Rafi btw.

hiee Rafi.. If u check in the description above i have added the link of a channel on Youtube which uploads their scenes!! DO check it out.. It's under the banner of KaHu scenes...👍🏼

I swear.. the new entries have seriously brought in some extra charm in the show... Hope it continues..

Finally someone the AT is up
Chalo AnSon hi sahi "majority rules"
By the way for people who don't know me
I am Ana
Hey Ana .. M Andy!!

Aaj ka fall dekha.. ??? after such a long tym they showed KArma and Huma!!!!
Did u like the BG music?
I need a link for there background music !
Do u have it.?