Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Leap postponed for 4-5 months (Page 4)

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I agree, VS-Cool, Shruti, Anu, Priyu, KhushOuch -

we got solid proof yesterday that CVs are nutsD'ohI cant believe they are still gona torture us with DB vs JB aka Ajab vs Phool...OMGsssD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohWacko

bass bhi karo CVsAngry I cant stand it anymore...the pratap fight sequence in jalal's palace was so downright stupid yesterday, he runs inside alone..BK injures him and then leaves from there...kya kucch bhi execution thaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_bKhushLuvsGC-AK

pri_b Senior Member
pri_b
pri_b

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Oh yeah I agree, VS-Cool, Shruti, Anu, Priyu, KhushOuch-

we got solid proof yesterday that CVs are nutsD'ohI cant believe they are still gona torture us with DB vs JB aka Ajab vs Phool...OMGsssWacko

bass bhi karo CVsAngryI cant stand it anymore...the pratap fight sequence in jalal's palace was so downright stupid yesterday, he runs inside alone..BK injures him and then leaves from there...kya kucch bhi execution thaAngry

actually hiru, the whole action sequence right from the mahayudh inception has been looking stupid and silly straight out of a bolly movie.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiral_Halwa

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_b

we got solid proof yesterday that CVs are nutsD'ohI cant believe they are still gona torture us with DB vs JB aka Ajab vs Phool...OMGsssWacko

bass bhi karo CVsAngryI cant stand it anymore...the pratap fight sequence in jalal's palace was so downright stupid yesterday, he runs inside alone..BK injures him and then leaves from there...kya kucch bhi execution thaAngry

actually hiru, the whole action sequence right from the mahayudh inception has been looking stupid and silly straight out of a bolly movie.. Ouch
U know I feel like, this time pratap will voluntarily choose Phool I dono whyOuchOuch the whole rescuing pratap mission wasnt done with any reason...why do I feel pratap may think that its better to marry phool...atleast she is ready to marry him ...unlike ajabOuch good reason to stretch dramaaa...too...

also remember...that symbolic dialogue of Ajab - "aap galat marg pe jaa rahe hai, marg iss taraf hai..."

KhushLuvsGC-AK

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pri_b

U know I feel like, this time pratap will voluntarily choose Phool I dono whyOuchOuch the whole rescuing pratap mission wasnt done with any reason...why do I feel pratap may think that its better to marry phool...atleast she is ready to marry him ...unlike ajabOuch good reason to stretch dramaaa...too...

also remember...that symbolic dialogue of Ajab - "aap galat marg pe jaa rahe hai, marg iss taraf hai..."
dont be too negative now i dont think praphool marriage will again start now now we'll get praja for sure i think phool angle will come later afterwards which only db will start and she will only be in favour not any one lets just see where will it go remember even rmd will not want

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushLuvsGC-AKHiral_Halwa

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Sweta- see there has to be some point in the show from here on, where DB starts to manipulate US again...she has to...US has to be in her mutthi if CVs have to show the whole jagmal being the successor angle in the future

and the whole plot point in my mind is that pratap agrees to marry Phool..becoz of certain MUs created by DB between him and Ajab...and amidst high octane drama, later Pratap finally goes against everybody - Marwar, US-DB...to marry Ajab...

PrAja obviously sealed...but life not easy for them..US has problems now with Pratap for going against his orders...maybe they have to go away from palace too...

sweta2005

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Sweta- see there has to be some point in the show from here on, where DB starts to manipulate US again...she has to...US has to be in her mutthi if CVs have to show the whole jagmal being the successor angle in the future

and the whole plot point in my mind is that pratap agrees to marry Phool..becoz of certain MUs created by DB between him and Ajab...and amidst high octane drama, later Pratap finally goes against everybody - Marwar, US-DB...to marry Ajab...

PrAja obviously sealed...but life not easy for them..US has problems now with Pratap for going against his orders...maybe they have to go away from palace too...

dont worry i think now on we will see praja bond getting stronger even if we see differences b/w praja it would bring them more closer i dont think phool will make an entry now it will be little later now i think they will show praja first so lets not boil before seeing

Hiral_Halwa

Go to top