Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Leap postponed for 4-5 months

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys, saw this news on one comment posted by the admin of Faisal's MP page...that the leap is postponed by 4-5 months as of now...

so it seems we have the kids for a long time...atleast till NovemberπŸ˜›

whats ur take - is it good, bad or ok?

I dono, I have mixed reactions, it could still mean lots of dragging, fake plots, more complications in love triangle, not getting rid of Phool angle...not getting to watch the real story etc...etc...

good reaction is ofcoz, maybe lots of praja moments, developing of their relationship pre-marriage and post it...(if they decide to change stance on showing rosal as praja after wedding too...) and maybe showing how mewar warms up to the crown princess...and praja supporting each other in forthcoming situations/ problems...also US-JB-DB angle...how will they ever show US choosing jagmal, coz at the moment in the show, US is clearly in favour of Pratap and not even thinking about Jagmal or there is no tension between US-Pratap...and JB is thwarting DB for the time being...m sure, CVs have to develop a plot for DB to start manipulating US again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_NeverMind_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiral , I am so happy 
Unres after some time I am just blank is it true ?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AarYaAddicted-

Hiral , I am so happy 

Unres after some time I am just blank is it true ?

its written by the admin of the pageπŸ˜› so maybe it is?πŸ˜›
HinaAdoresPraja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnku so much hiral for sharing this good nws πŸ€—
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
whatvere it is,bring My Ajab! πŸ€—..otherwise to go hell! πŸ€’
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jai ho MP CVS ki...naqli. precaps ke baad ab naqli news stories bhi... pehle leap,,,,,,,,,, ab no leap...
but if we hav lots of praja moments and real MP story then its a gud news,,,,,,otherwise i m already hell tired of the ill treatment of real MP by CVS,,,,, but waiting for my praja eagerly...πŸ€—
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like it. They will create alot many imaginary tracks just like before and people will make wrong and bad assumptions about characters. The show's main concept is to show Akbar-Pratap war, Akbar captured Chittor when pratap was 27-28 year old so right now in the show he wont do it , as Pratap is still a kid. . . So they will create fake planning plottings again. I think its high time cvs should move towards right direction & leap. . Let PraJa get married, show their bonding sometimes, then show pratap's wedding with others , amar singh's birth & move ahead. . . ONE month is more then ENOUGH. Becaus now they will show only manipulations and imaginary tracks. :-(
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the good news !!! πŸ€—
atominis thumbnail
I am not sure because I can't imagine what CVs will show in the interim period. More fake plots of conspiracies, fake wars, continuation of Phool in the triangle or focus on US triangle with DB and new wife VB? 
Another thing is that show might flop if leap happens too late and kids become more established,  embedded in audience minds (not just Pratap but Akbar also). It might end up like Chandragupta Maurya, PRC, Veer Shivaji which tanked after adult replacements.πŸ˜•

I think by the time real story comes in this show, it would have lost audience with dragging and fake tracks. 
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update.
4-5 months πŸ˜² i don't want leap that is so true but i hope they don't drag like this alwar track. when admin ask on FB my reply was same postponed leap but please give something better to see as its sure going to be far from history.

sur DB or phool will be in action from now on and jalal is already in. i do see roshani started to shoot so hoping for some better episodes
Edited by bitblue - 9 years ago