Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

After Leap (Page 2)

Poll Question: You will watch the show after leap ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [27.27%]
2 [9.09%]
14 [63.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

PuissantGirl

PuissantGirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

Originally posted by ..Shamira..

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Actually Im in totally love wid RoSal it's really hard to see anyone else is their place
But still i want to knw about MP life history.
However our freedom fighter life history is not known by everyone so i want to knw MP sacrifice his struggling etc.
But i really wish whoever they choose for PrAja hope they do justice like RoSal.

Nice Khush so I can see you even after the leap here with me LOL.Lol one member is confirmed to be with me LOL.
LOL whether leap takes place or not...active mp forum members will always b present here..no matters what will happen in dis serial afterBig smile

Forum too get affected in accordance with the show i think .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After Leap (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuissantGirl

Originally posted by atominis

Depends on story and casting. Chandragupta Maurya made a blunder by not only wrong casting but also by focusing on his love story than the real deal he is known for! No wonder it sank without a trace.

The guy played elder chandra gupta maurya was highly talented i think and also that evil heroine of him too knew acting hehe just curious to know do you really feel they weren't apt for the role ?Confused

I found him to be a royal misfit for that role. Sorry. Just my opinion. His voice and dialogue delivery were very weak. He seemed more suited for romantic or drama roles than a role as larger than life as Chandragupta Maurya.

I missed young Rushiraj Pawar like hell after leap. My uncle's family also used to watch CGM. But we all gave up after leap.

PuissantGirl

PuissantGirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PuissantGirl

Depends on story and casting. Chandragupta Maurya made a blunder by not only wrong casting but also by focusing on his love story than the real deal he is known for! No wonder it sank without a trace.

The guy played elder chandra gupta maurya was highly talented i think and also that evil heroine of him too knew acting hehe just curious to know do you really feel they weren't apt for the role ?Confused

I found him to be a royal misfit for that role. Sorry. Just my opinion. His voice and dialogue delivery were very weak. He seemed more suited for romantic or drama roles than a role as larger than life as Chandragupta Maurya.

I missed young Rushiraj Pawar like hell after leap. My uncle's family also used to watch CGM. But we all gave up after leap.

Okay everybody is entitled to there opinion no need to be sorry hehe actually i enjoyed their love story like you said it was turned into a love story and according to you (and me also) he seemed suited for romantic role that's what they were showing LOL. I felt like CG maurya can anytime betray his guru chanakya for being with that girl .

I miss that show it ended in between . My main focus was on chanakya rather than CG hehe. I agree rushi was amazing as young CGM ,

curry-sistah

curry-sistah

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i was just thinking about the same today- If you ask me now, i will say Nope, I'm not continuing, i love the kid actors ...that's who Pratap and Ajabde are in my mind... but then again, I think it really depends on the new cast; I think i'll give them a chance. If i've dealt with numeorus character changes in Ektas show then this should be okay .. Im trying to learn not to get attached to the actor but the character instead :) 

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I have been here since the beginning of MP show and will be here for Maharana Pratap, the show is fortunate to have very good actors for every role except for nargis lol! I love history so i will see how the show portrays history, if they do a good job then i will stay, I admire MP and his resolve and would love to see how this plays out!

Edited by Intrepida - 22 July 2014 at 5:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushLuvsGC-AK

pri_b

pri_b

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hey gd post dear Smile

have been following MP since its inception and will continue doing so even post leap,

me too very eager to see MP' real struggles, his rise to being a maharana and ofcourse haldighati..

hope c.v's trp's ke chakkar main, don't ruin the essence of the show, fingers crossed... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top