Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

After Leap

Poll Question: You will watch the show after leap ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [27.27%]
2 [9.09%]
14 [63.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

..Shamira.. Senior Member
..Shamira..
..Shamira..

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I wanna ask you all whether you will continue to watch the show even after the leap  Or  not ? Tongue I am asking this because I have seen people always fell in love with the child actors in historical shows and when the character grows up and new actors join in / replace the child actor people ultimately leave and new fan group takes over the forum LOLConfused.Do share your views on this Big smile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_bPuissantGirlnidhi7Chitra89KhushLuvsGC-AKRoshiniluvPrAja

KhushLuvsGC-AK IF-Rockerz
KhushLuvsGC-AK
KhushLuvsGC-AK

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Actually Im in totally love wid RoSal it's really hard to see anyone else is their place
But still i want to knw about MP life history.
However our freedom fighter life history is not known by everyone so i want to knw MP sacrifice his struggling etc.
But i really wish whoever they choose for PrAja hope they do justice like RoSal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shamira..RoshiniluvPrAja

..Shamira.. Senior Member
..Shamira..
..Shamira..

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Actually Im in totally love wid RoSal it's really hard to see anyone else is their place
However our freedom fighter life history is not known by everyone so i want to knw MP sacrifice his struggling etc.
But i really wish whoever they choose for PrAja hope they do justice like RoSal.

Nice Khush so I can see you even after the leap here with me LOL.Lol one member is confirmed to be with me LOL.

Edited by ..Shamira.. - 21 July 2014 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushLuvsGC-AKRoshiniluvPrAja

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Yes
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Depends on story and casting. Chandragupta Maurya made a blunder by not only wrong casting but also by focusing on his love story than the real deal he is known for! No wonder it sank without a trace.
Problem happens when story keeps meandering endlessly and they try to create saas bahu or love saga where there is none. Bad actors spoil it further. No one likes only chocolate heroes or muscular models in roles as huge as Maharana Pratap. Actor has to be talented to carry off the personality he is portraying.

I would like to watch MP's life. But won't have patience to tolerate poor actors or more fake dragging like harem politics. My biggest fear is that MP CVs might get inspired by other show on rival channel and kill time in bitching amongst queens. Stories of DB, JB and VB and love triangle among kids makes me feel they will repeat it after leap also.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic but I fear no one will remain interested in MP by the time Haldighati battle comes up. I have no faith on its CVs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_bshrutijest.RoshiniluvPrAja

RoshiniluvPrAja IF-Sizzlerz
RoshiniluvPrAja
RoshiniluvPrAja

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Shamira..

Originally posted by _GC-AK-Fan_

Nice Khush so I can see you even after the leap here with me LOL.Lol one member is confirmed to be with me LOL.
LOL whether leap takes place or not...active mp forum members will always b present here..no matters what will happen in dis serial afterBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuissantGirl

PuissantGirl Senior Member
PuissantGirl
PuissantGirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
It depends on the casting a lot , if the cast would be good people would bear what so ever they would so like a fictional show .
PuissantGirl Senior Member
PuissantGirl
PuissantGirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

Depends on story and casting. Chandragupta Maurya made a blunder by not only wrong casting but also by focusing on his love story than the real deal he is known for! No wonder it sank without a trace.

The guy played elder chandra gupta maurya was highly talented i think and also that evil heroine of him too knew acting hehe just curious to know do you really feel they weren't apt for the role ?Confused

Go to top