Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Prads

Exactly my point..CVs shd never forget tht Ashlok r d leads..i hv been feeling ths since long tht v r watching Sid Jyoti luv story n their hurdles..

Wat i m looking forward is main focus on Ashlok n their relationship wid ths parellel tracks..

Ther r so many unanswered questions abt Shlok..wat abt those?? Also i would hv luved if CVs had shown Jyoti's independence n her divorce first n later introduced Sid..coming out of an abusive relationship takes a lot of ur mental strength n getting into another relationship n falling in love so soon is nt realistic n logical..anyways..lets hope tht CVs wl rectify ths in near future..

@bold Exactly! even though jyothi's struggle is interesting one but what about astha and shlok?, what happened to shlok who could not bear if astha ignored him for 5 sec? what happened to his need to be center of attention all the time and also what about swathi issue? he cried just one time and that's it, chapter closed. 

what about astha? yesterday,astha said to NA,''I have fully accepted the traditions of this house and I am following'' and I was like ,''what?'' the same traditions like pati pujan and all , you are accepting them and wasn't she trying to break all the ''pramaparas'' to bring ''change''?

Its like when writers are writing, they have no idea about anything which happened before, yet close attention is played to jyoti and sid track, why?...sheetal and ankit are great actors and doing fabulous job but sid and jyo are not the leads, this sort of close attention needed to be given to ashlok too.

@about jyoti   I agree prads, i have similar thoughts.

Yes, lets hope so CVs take notice of this.

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

N ye kabhi ho nahi sakta..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

N ye kabhi ho nahi sakta..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

saty vachan prads.. we are most deprived fans of this earth n not only earth but whole galaxy..
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

@bold Exactly! even though jyothi's struggle is interesting one but what about astha and shlok?, what happened to shlok who could not bear if astha ignored him for 5 sec? what happened to his need to be center of attention all the time and also what about swathi issue? he cried just one time and that's it, chapter closed. 

what about astha? yesterday,astha said to NA,''I have fully accepted the traditions of this house and I am following'' and I was like ,''what?'' the same traditions like pati pujan and all , you are accepting them and wasn't she trying to break all the ''pramaparas'' to bring ''change''?

Its like when writers are writing, they have no idea about anything which happened before, yet close attention is played to jyoti and sid track, why?...sheetal and ankit are great actors and doing fabulous job but sid and jyo are not the leads, this sort of close attention needed to be given to ashlok too.

@about jyoti   I agree prads, i have similar thoughts.

Yes, lets hope so CVs take notice of this.

Forget Neelum..i do nt hv gr8 hopes frm thm..d way they hv handled ths passionate Ashlok love story s so bad..dnt evn know frm wher to start..how cn v call tht love wher Shlok has still not repended abt his actions n d pain he gave to Astha..how can he forget d way he brutally shattered her dreams n caused tremendous emotional turmoil..jst sorry s enough???? ..in last episode wen he said to Astha tht u r nt in a position lyk jyoti ..i was lyk πŸ€” ..he himself had created tht situation for Astha few mnths back..i guess CVs r suffering frm amnesia..

CVs hv made a spoof of once v interesting show..i still remember all those discussions n analysis..

I do not hv any hopes..wen director himself tells us not to watch ths sh*t anymore..wat more to do..

I guess they hv forgotten tht coz of us their show runs..its not other way round..
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Forget Neelum..i do nt hv gr8 hopes frm thm..d way they hv handled ths passionate Ashlok love story s so bad..dnt evn know frm wher to start..how cn v call tht love wher Shlok has still not repended abt his actions n d pain he gave to Astha..how can he forget d way he brutally shattered her dreams n caused tremendous emotional turmoil..jst sorry s enough???? ..in last episode wen he said to Astha tht u r nt in a position lyk jyoti ..i was lyk πŸ€” ..he himself had created tht situation for Astha few mnths back..i guess CVs r suffering frm amnesia..

CVs hv made a spoof of once v interesting show..i still remember all those discussions n analysis..

I do not hv any hopes..wen director himself tells us not to watch ths sh*t anymore..wat more to do..

I guess they hv forgotten tht coz of us their show runs..its not other way round..

That was heart breaking, I mean so much build up and a single sorry and thats it! and the love confession, it was so sudden too! Shlok repenting is a big dream of mine, so i keep hoping for separation,so that may be we will get shlok missing astha and being sorry for all he did, at this rate we might even get a single scene of shlok's apology to anjali too :(

About ashlok interactions, I don't get why astha bears everything and has a memory of god fish when it comes too his insultsπŸ˜•...I agree thats why i wanted them to have a media person to whom we could all interact
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto..havnt watchd on regular basis since 2 weeks bt nw that the new promo I m drawn to see ebp⭐️
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Probably the real apology for all that he did to Aastha will come after NA is exposed. That is why they kept the first apology short. He will be shattered when he realises that all the revenge and hate he did for Baba's sake was a blunder and how much he hurt her in the process. Waiting for that moment!!
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Probably the real apology for all that he did to Aastha will come after NA is exposed. That is why they kept the first apology short. He will be shattered when he realises that all the revenge and hate he did for Baba's sake was a blunder and how much he hurt her in the process. Waiting for that moment!!

Thts d only hope which keeps me going..fingers crossed..
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u 100%.Even i am making tweets to the cast and director to say cv's to wind up this boring track.M fed up.There nothing to post and most of all there is nothing to watch the show these days.