Gustakh Dil

Is this what one should do to be a dancing star?!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

varshitap

varshitap

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Hi ! Sami,
    So you busy with pujas... but for us Sawan  i.e  we call it Shravan will start at the end of this month...then we have everyday pujas and festivities ,beginning with Nag panchami..janmasthami., Rakshabandhan...list is endless...

actually it was not ramp walk for audience ,it was simply introducing the dance competition contestants on stage in front of media and sponsors,but I do agree loads of creative liberty was taken
   Now I am beginning to hate that word "Creative Liberty"!!Ouch But as you said.. they wanted to add glamour to the show..but it did not work well!!Dead
but it was such sad incident but we got to see amazing performance by Sana, that si why she is the lead actress, I mean how many times she wil dance, it would have been good ,had she had better dancing skills...but she has to act every day and expr4ssions were so good ,
   Well I agree that the actors have to put in a lot of effort to please the audience and Sana is an exceptionally good actor...but then they wanted to introduce dancers..so there should have been a few signature steps atleast  rather than the ramp walk.

Also the episode jerked audience to maximum effect and that was what was intended, we are discussing its shortfalls/reasons. I went to puja for last 3 days and I met few aunts and cousins who follow this show but started recently so don't know anything about ishaana  , I realized that most people r watching the show for laajo and there was not even mention of Ayesha,so I realized something...the show people watch it for Laajo,new people specially and even old watchers like us watch it for Lakhil,yes we do want other characters to also have part in story but these 2 r most imp characters of the show...so yesterday I decided that we viewers who discuss the show or watch it with critical eye may be very small in numbers. As show is doing well in Trp so I guess makers knida know who to shock people to come back and watch the show and what would be better than a huge low brought upon Laajo and she is pulled out by Nikhil. See they could have tried it with Sagar but they did not let him even try to comfort her hence I feel makers have realized that it is time to bring nik back into central focus.
    I agree with you that they wanted this episode to have maximum impact so they resorted to such a disgusting thing to demoralize Laajo!! And yes many watch it for Lakhil !! and mostly for Laajo  ..
( My kids are fond of her!!)  To bring back the intensity in their relationship, something drastic was necessary.. but somehow I did not like the malfunction thing!!Dead
and as per what u said Varsha ----- it is true Dance is art, Devine and respectful and way they are showing everything makes you feel weird .But I feel it is more a competition of a sort like a tv reality show but only difference is it is on stage with media coverage...
  Yes , Sami they have trivialized dance in the whole thing which is not good. It has become another sort of reality show where we see bitching, rivalry...and stuff...minus the talent ( Like Big boss!!LOL)
I also do feel doctor was ok but couldn't have been as dramatic...or fast
   Me too feel Laajo would be better as a doctor but that would require more time and it would not be so sensational and fast...as being a star...Ouch
   Thanks for taking time to reply...Take care Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this what one should do to be a dancing star?!! (Page 4)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshitap

varshitap

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carina

Ello Varsha! Great postSmile

Thanks Shanu Sweety!!
     You have become guest appearance...no posts from your side hun?!! Hope everything is fine..
 I think it's all about TRP. Story is a real hotchpotch these days lol.
    Yeah. its all to do with the TRP's!!  So more sensationalism...less substance!!LOL
Like my Nik's, i really get confused sometimes. I dunno why Laajo was doing a cat walk, seems strange for someone who should be doing a dance competition. 
   Me too confused like Nik,  trying to figure out what does Laajo want to become dancer or model?!!
  Hope she knows it!!LOL
Epis was nice but just like u, i didn't like that wardrobe malfunction scene.
   It was disgusting yaar!!  I felt so bad for Laajo Cry
As usual, it's all about women...  Proof that there's some things that will never change..
   Maybe it's far more worst than in the middle century. There, it took some weeks, days, for gossips to spread. Today, it goes around the world in an eye blink.
    So true, somethings never change for us women!!  And the media which says it champions the cause of women and helps in sensitization of issues relating to women, will be the first one to sensationalize such painful things...and hurt the very cause!! that's the irony!!Dead
  After all its business to garner more readers or viewership!! To hell with woman's dignity..who cares!!Angry  This is really sad!!Ouch

As for GD, i'll watch today's epis and come back to u. 
See u later.Hug
   Thanks for being here...hope you write a good post like the old days...Now Nikhil is also there na?!!Wink
      Will be waiting for you!! See you later.Hug

My comments in Blue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carinasami01

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Hey Varsha are you Maharashtrian?? AS even we will start Shravan by month end.. but will be in india for it.. 

sami01

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hey varsha and ash for us north Indians it starts earlier than u guys...in Sikhs day month starts is auspicious as we have a prayer called bara mah(means 12 months) which is recited this day as it gives significance  of month with prayers and mediation...but Sawan whenever it starts is life line for us Indians...some how barish is life line so all of us celebrate it with vigor and devotion... me looking forward to raksha bandhan

varshitap

londonkababu

londonkababu

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey all,
GD is getting interesting again, today's episode tied a lot of loose ends up,

These X-Factor type shows are the same the world over with plenty of low life activity.

Laajo is lucky in having Nikhil's full support and is lucky to have friends like Ranjo too.

I like SK'S reaction, the scene with Kabir was priceless. 

Catch you later...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapCarinasami01

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
yes jatinder sagar's reaction is really amazing and show does have its x factor back it seems... I loved nik barkha talk...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababu

Carina

Carina

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshitap

Originally posted by Carina

Ello Varsha! Great postSmile

Thanks Shanu Sweety!!
     You have become guest appearance...no posts from your side hun?!! Hope everything is fine..
 I think it's all about TRP. Story is a real hotchpotch these days lol.
    Yeah. its all to do with the TRP's!!  So more sensationalism...less substance!!LOL
Like my Nik's, i really get confused sometimes. I dunno why Laajo was doing a cat walk, seems strange for someone who should be doing a dance competition. 
   Me too confused like Nik,  trying to figure out what does Laajo want to become dancer or model?!!
  Hope she knows it!!LOL
Epis was nice but just like u, i didn't like that wardrobe malfunction scene.
   It was disgusting yaar!!  I felt so bad for Laajo Cry
As usual, it's all about women...  Proof that there's some things that will never change..
   Maybe it's far more worst than in the middle century. There, it took some weeks, days, for gossips to spread. Today, it goes around the world in an eye blink.
    So true, somethings never change for us women!!  And the media which says it champions the cause of women and helps in sensitization of issues relating to women, will be the first one to sensationalize such painful things...and hurt the very cause!! that's the irony!!Dead
  After all its business to garner more readers or viewership!! To hell with woman's dignity..who cares!!Angry  This is really sad!!Ouch

As for GD, i'll watch today's epis and come back to u. 
See u later.Hug
   Thanks for being here...hope you write a good post like the old days...Now Nikhil is also there na?!!Wink
      Will be waiting for you!! See you later.Hug

My comments in Blue.
LOLLOLLOL@ guest appearance. I don't have much time these days, but i drop in @ night.
I've been trying to open  a thread since yesterday, hopefully i will do it tomorrow. 

Seen today's epis, it was ok. Vibhav is slowly digging himself out of the boring character CV's dumped on him. We had a glimpse of Nik's today Big smile Hopefully we'll get him back very quickly.

Laajo seems to have recover from her trauma... And SK is head over heals in love with her. Poor guyConfused 
I dunno why CV's had to add that partShocked 

As for Barkha, she should go and give company to drunkard aunty ji, and take Ratri with her. Looks like all three of them are addicted to whisky, or whatever horrible thing they drinkDead

I'll see u tomorrow hun.  Biggies HugHug to U.

Edited by Carina - 22 July 2014 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapsami01ASH_99

varshitap

varshitap

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

Hey Varsha are you Maharashtrian?? AS even we will start Shravan by month end.. but will be in india for it.. 
   I shouldn't be talking about myself here!! but , No dear , I am a Kannadiga  ( from Karnataka) and to be precise a Mangalorean ( Mangalore which is the southern most part of the Konkan coast)  . And yes I think culture wise the entire Konkan coastline ( from Mangalore to Mumbai) has many similarities. We in Karnataka begin the month of Shravan from this month end may be 28th july, this marks the beginning of all festivals...till Diwali. I would also be in India every year at this point of time , but this year I visited India in May for a function so ...Cant make it now!!

ASH_99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top