Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Is this what one should do to be a dancing star?!! (Page 3)

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by ASH_99

Originally posted by sami01

funny thing about barkha kabir and ratri is that they celebrate way too soon and always get disappointed.

And they don't even  learn this from past either..!!
LOL they have low IQ na as Saagr said in pastLOLWink

In one epi Sagar said Kabir-Ratri are a match made in heaven. Rab ne  bana di jodi LOL

haa.. LOL ab rab hi kare.. is jodi ko jail me chakki pisso..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapsami01ak75

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ya sachi they need to peesofy chaki in jail

varshitapASH_99ak75

Hema48 Senior Member
Hema48
Hema48

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Laajo in this show should never become a dancer(by the way I never saw her dancing gracefully because when she has to dance Nikhil came in her dream and saved her)
Few or all of you may not agree with me here, but I'm saying which I feel when seeing her dancing.
She should have studied to become a successful doctor...
Initially they said that she wants to become a doc then she began to train as a dancer then walking the ramp as a model...
Is it possible that today a person is a teacher, tomorrow a doctor and end up as an engineerQuestion
Extremely sad as it is scripted.Confused

Hey Alujna,
You are so spot on! As you say many people may not agree with you but I certainly do. I was never in favour of Laajo becoming a star in the first place and this was supposed to be a dance competition but it seems to be becoming more of a fashion pageant! 
Now I believe Laajo's dancing skills are kind of poor, I mean have we so far even seen her execute say a pop dance or semi classical dance even in rehearsal? May be we have to wait for the dance competition to kick in which seems to be more of a reality kind.
Laajo should have pursued her studies but hey this is indian show so they need to make the numbers (TRPs) and what easier route than becoming a star! She literally fought the village people of her village in order to pursue her studies so it would have made more sense for her to carry on with her studies and the shocking thing is that even her parents didn't appear that shocked. I would have thought that they would have been cross with her etc but no none of this! Weird reaction!
Anyway let's see now how Laajo emerge out of this loss of confidence and would like to see how she fares opposite Ratri in the actual dance contest if there's one that is?
I actually watch this show more for Adi and Ayesha and also Nikhil who isn't getting the right role these days!

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema48

Laajo in this show should never become a dancer(by the way I never saw her dancing gracefully because when she has to dance Nikhil came in her dream and saved her)
Few or all of you may not agree with me here, but I'm saying which I feel when seeing her dancing.
Initially they said that she wants to become a doc then she began to train as a dancer then walking the ramp as a model...
Is it possible that today a person is a teacher, tomorrow a doctor and end up as an engineerQuestion

Hey Alujna,
You are so spot on! As you say many people may not agree with you but I certainly do. I was never in favour of Laajo becoming a star in the first place and this was supposed to be a dance competition but it seems to be becoming more of a fashion pageant! 
Now I believe Laajo's dancing skills are kind of poor, I mean have we so far even seen her execute say a pop dance or semi classical dance even in rehearsal? May be we have to wait for the dance competition to kick in which seems to be more of a reality kind.
Laajo should have pursued her studies but hey this is indian show so they need to make the numbers (TRPs) and what easier route than becoming a star! She literally fought the village people of her village in order to pursue her studies so it would have made more sense for her to carry on with her studies and the shocking thing is that even her parents didn't appear that shocked. I would have thought that they would have been cross with her etc but no none of this! Weird reaction!
Anyway let's see now how Laajo emerge out of this loss of confidence and would like to see how she fares opposite Ratri in the actual dance contest if there's one that is?
I actually watch this show more for Adi and Ayesha and also Nikhil who isn't getting the right role these days!

I think almost everyone on GD forum wants Lajjo to be a doctor. Stupid CVs IQ is very lowLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema48varshitaplondonkababusami01ASH_99

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
i agree that doctor was so appealing and it would be ultimate triumph but it needed Cvs to take leap, I would still want it to happen though, I would want cvs to deviate from this story and may be later on show a reason for laajo to separate from nik and then become a doctor, he meet her may be when he is in accident or something , or she save barkha's life...but Cvs don't like to use brain, they will use tracks that gave them big trps ...in Bengali version

varshitaplondonkababuak75

varshitap Senior Member
varshitap
varshitap

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Hi!
     The idea of ramp walk was to introduce the contestants. Otherwise, like  you said  there is no need of it in a dance competition as It looked like a beauty pagent. CV's want  to show Laajo shaken and severely traumatised , hence the wardrobe malfunction. Lot of bloopers in the epi. Kabir and Raatri looked so silly giving the interview. Raatri's smirk was missed by all the reporters and camera...Confused
     I personally feel there was no need for a ramp walk..instead they could have some signature steps given to the contestants. I agree the wardrobe malfunction was to traumatize Laajo  but I feel it was too much!!  When everyone in India are talking about sensitizing the society about women rights , we have TV wallas showing something so disgusting!! Angry Yeah Rathri has hit a new low along with Kabir and Barkha!! I don't know how much low they can go after this one!Angry

Personally even I didnt like this epi . Being a woman, the thought of dress opening up on stage is absolutely scary. Laajo's reaction made me very sad ( Sana acted superbly) Raatri doing some mischief to spoil her performance would have been better. Again, that would be routine stuff. This WAS shocking for many of us !! 
    Yes , it was shocking!! and Sana was great in the aftermath , Well only this could give sensationalism to the media as well as the show viewers ( here I would like to excuse my self as a viewer!!)

Anjali and the rest of them are having doubts. Once they investigate... Raatri's name will come out. Security would have noticed her going into the room. We have to wait and see if they follow that track or simply ignore it. Nikhil overhears Raatri-Barkha convo , so he may also inform Anjali or SK. 
    I think this time Rathri's smirk and Barkha's celebration will end soon... courtesy Nikhil!!LOL
   Thanks for your wonderful commentsSmile

My comments in Blue

Edited by varshitap - 21 July 2014 at 11:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

londonkababuak75

varshitap Senior Member
varshitap
varshitap

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

Good post Varsha!!
 Thanks Ash
Even i  had this same question when we saw the TB article about the wardrobe malfunction!!
Why a dancing start needs to do ramp walk?  Posters, interview , shows will be something a dancer would be performing rt?  But  this is a show and anything is possible i would say. 
 Even I felt so.  Instead of showing off dancing skills... they showed off their conspiracy skills!!!  LOL LOL  Yeah , anything is possible!!LOL

My main problem is the dress designer said she herself checked  the dress before Lajjo tried it then how come she did not see this? Even Lajjo checked before trying it. was just for completing the check list? And the hook was flattened it was so obvious to know to anyone while putting it on!!
  Me too feel, that the designer has botched it up...did she get bribed by Rathri?., as even after so many checks, they could not stop Rathri's plans from becoming a success!!  And Laajo should have felt uncomfortable with  the flattened hooks...but she told Nikhil she is looking Haaat!!! LOLLOL
 Laajo goes about carrying all her rivals on her shoulders like Netra,  Rathri with her great handshake feeling she has reformed them...so foolish...are they that petty thief from Sonbarsa to reform after Laajo Mata's Paravachan!!  God ! give us a break!!Angry

I mean this whole fiasco was just made to discourage, humiliate Lajjo as every one can make out easily!
   I think C.V's did not get a better idea than this one ...they went a level lower than Barkha for this!!Dead

How Ratri enter the green room? She only knows, may be she bribed the security!! And he will come up and bhanda fod of Rati?
     Rathri has a license it seems to enter anywhere , anytime!! Last time it was Sagar's house and now it is Laajo's green room!! She has become omnipresent!!! LOL   Before her Bhanda fod ...it has become our Matha phod!!DeadLOL 
    My comments in blue.

varshitap Senior Member
varshitap
varshitap

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I agree with you that Laajo would be better off being a doctor than a dancer !! ( I think Sana is not a good dancer!!  and yet they carried it away). After she fought for her education with the village council it was clear that she values studies more than anything else yet she had to compromise with it when she landed in Delhi only to fulfill the challenge she made with Barkha!!Dead ( that sounds silly!! but the show creative thought that would garner more TRP's.. so to hell with the message!!)
    Well to put it I think a doctor cannot be an engineer and engineer cannot be a doctor... but
 An engineer can be a teacher  ( lecturer)...LOL   Like me!!!LOL
   But I agree it is extremely Sad for Laajo to have been doing this!!Cry
  Thanks for the reply Smile

Go to top