Gustakh Dil

Is this what one should do to be a dancing star?!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yes yaar and everyone told me same thing they loved the lead pair...
and love sana's skills, bec that is her forte, amazing face expressions, very real...so I was happy.
and I do agree doctor would have been wonderful and If I was writer I would have ended show on that not only, I would have given a leap of 4-5 years and showed last 2-3 episodes of laajo graduating from some good medical school and saying finally her dream is fulfilled, it would have been ultimate message for girls.
Only yesterday I met this very pretty girl whose ultimate aim is to be a vet but she wants to do modeling on side to earn and also experience this... side of life.so nothing wrong with it ,it is a very hard working kind of profession and being a dancer requires a discipline...but for sake of education  for girls they should end it on this note...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99paljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this what one should do to be a dancing star?!! (Page 2)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

The idea of ramp walk was to introduce the contestants. Otherwise, like  you said  there is no need of it in a dance competition as It looked like a beauty pagent. CV's want  to show Laajo shaken and severely traumatised , hence the wardrobe malfunction. Lot of bloopers in the epi. Kabir and Raatri looked so silly giving the interview. Raatri's smirk was missed by all the reporters and camera...Confused

Personally even I didnt like this epi . Being a woman, the thought of dress opening up on stage is absolutely scary. Laajo's reaction made me very sad ( Sana acted superbly) Raatri doing some mischief to spoil her performance would have been better. Again, that would be routine stuff. This WAS shocking for many of us !! 

Anjali and the rest of them are having doubts. Once they investigate... Raatri's name will come out. Security would have noticed her going into the room. We have to wait and see if they follow that track or simply ignore it. Nikhil overhears Raatri-Barkha convo , so he may also inform Anjali or SK. 

You are right this was just for introduction, but i don't get one thnig,  is this a TV show or a live dance show as they are coming to see this live, mostly it is live dance show may be that is the reason they need to do the ramp walk and all. but 3 rounds..? if it was only one introduction she would have been saved really.

Ratri and Kabir.. OMG too much over the top really.. i hope they get the punishment they deserve.

varshitaplondonkababusami01ak75

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
funny thing about barkha kabir and ratri is that they celebrate way too soon and always get disappointed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuHema48ASH_99ak75

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

funny thing about barkha kabir and ratri is that they celebrate way too soon and always get disappointed.

And they don't even  learn this from past either..!!

varshitaplondonkababusami01ak75

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

LOLLOLLOLLOL they have low IQ na as Saagr said in pastLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapASH_99

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged

LOL they have low IQ na as Saagr said in pastLOLWink

In one epi Sagar said Kabir-Ratri are a match made in heaven. Rab ne  bana di jodi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged

true.. sagar know all three of them since long na.. plus he can see the real person inside some one.. LOL

He saw true talent in Lajjo.. and Low IQ in these 3 idiots.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababu

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

In one epi Sagar said Kabir-Ratri are a match made in heaven. Rab ne  bana di jodLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL so true I had forgotten about that episode  they r indeed match made in heaven , I love kabir's smirk...it reminds  me that soon he will have another flop episode in his lifeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top