Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: keertikitty

i loved this ff 

randhir finally will have a friend
the show should have given randhir a friend instead of sanyukta
⭐️

Thank you.. thank you.. I thought only I thought this way.. 🤗
Even i think that he should have an EXCLUSIVE friend.. just HIS friend. Like a guardian, like a protector. And I am gonna do the same in this FF. 😊
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Chandni
lovely, lovely, lovely written👏⭐️
love it to the core...❤️
Ur an amazing writer dear⭐️
Love ur work😳
update soon
plz pm me
Love
Bushra
🤗
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

Hey! Chandni

love it to the core...❤️
Love ur work😳
update soon
plz pm me
Love
Bushra
🤗

Thank you loaddsss.. 😊 .. Will definitely pm you.. Itne views hai lekin itne kam comments hain. so sometimes I think , the FF is boring.. 
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,,
This is really a nice and different plot and the way you have described and pulled on every intricate detail is worth applauding!!!
This is enchanting and has a niche of its own..
And yes,,dont get disappointed by less comments...
It will take time but I am sure,,it will get going soon!!!!;
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anki08

Hey,,

This is really a nice and different plot and the way you have described and pulled on every intricate detail is worth applauding!!!
This is enchanting and has a niche of its own..
And yes,,dont get disappointed by less comments...
It will take time but I am sure,,it will get going soon!!!!;

Thank you... 🤗 .. Motivated me to write more.. 😊 .. will try not to disappoint😳
Moony87 thumbnail

Ignorance is Bliss? 

I rushed towards the door. I had almost opened the door, when a thought struck me. I stopped dead in my tracks and closed the door. I turned around and saw Shanti giving me a questioning look.

I went to my bed, adjusted the pillow and pulled over the quilt.  "What?.. 3:30 baj rahe hain.. Sona nahi hai?... Light band kar de aur so jaa", Not looking at her, I said... Lights went off and I started the questionnaire round with myself.

Khud ki life ka thikaana nahi hai aur doosre ko bachaane ka josh chadhaa hai?... He was crying..

To? Duniya mein ek akela hai kya jo dukhi hai.. Jaise tu to rajkumari ki tarah reh rahi hai..

Kuchh Kar liya usne to?... Kya karega raat ke 3.30 baje aisa to? 

Muhurat thode hi hota hai aisa kuchh karne ka.. He had said MOM.. Suicide?... I got up with a jerk. And then another set of arguments came...

Akele uske paas hi nahi hai kya MAA.. Bahuton ke paas nahi hai... Teri bhi to nahi.. tune to kabhi nahi socha suicide ke baare mein? Apni zindagi hi sawaar le pehle.. Baad mein samaaj seva karti firna..

And with this final nail in the coffin I partially regained my shaken focus. I lied down again and ducked myself in the quilt.

I somehow ignored my concern for that boy. 

-----*-----------*----- 

Drenched ,Drained, Tired, Occupied... These words described my state as I walked into my room.

Drenched from head to toe in water. Drenced in the pain of being misunderstood. Drenched in the torture of being unwanted. Drenched in the need of rest and warmth. 

Drained of all the energy. Drained of all the arrogance that has been my shield all this while.

Tired of jumping the tall walls of FITE. Tired of being ignored by everyone I wanted attention from. Tired of finding silly reasons to fight with my love. Tired of looking for few minutes of undivided attention from her. Tired of being afraid of trusting my mother. 

I cleared my throat, lightly, to suppress another lump ready to form in my throat. I opened the table lamp near my bed. My clock showed 3.30 A.M. I opened my cupboard and took out my towel, t-shirt and a track pant.

Occupied... I was occupied with...

"Randhir.." Parth's voice interrupted my thoughts. I gave him a glance and went to change.

Yes just a normal glance. Normally, my glance towards him used to be full of challenge, hatred and contempt. But after what happened tonight... I didn't hate him. I didn't take him as a competitor anymore. Actually, I didn't feel any emotion towards him. I felt hollow.

Changing into dry clothes, I came back to the room, with my towel wrapped around my neck, and sat on my bed. Drying my hair with one end of the towel, I again got occupied.

Occupied with ...

"Dammit.. ek minute ka chain nahi..." I cursed mentally as Parth's voice again interrupted my chain of thoughts.

"Randhir... What happened near the lab... It shouldn't have happened... But seriously , Sanyukta aur mere beech mein..." He stopped saying as I had already flung my towel on my chair, closed the table lamp and had pulled up the covers over my head.

-----*-----------*-----

"Randhir bhai... Arey utho na.. lecture mein nahi jaana hai kya..." I heard Jiggy's voice.

I had woken up with the voices of my roommates getting ready. But I was in no mood to come out of my bed. My eyes were burning, with lack of sleep and excess of crying. The corners of my eyes were itching, thanks to the constant wiping of the tears.

I heard Parth's voice this time. "Randhir..?? Tum jaag rahe ho?? Are you ok??". I didn't reply. Again Jiggy called my name.

I easily ignored them.

I heard Jiggy's voice telling Parth that may be I was deep asleep. Parth touched my shoulder and I heard, first, their leaving footsteps and then, the pleasant silence in the room. I pulled down the covers from my face and felt the sunrays. After a night full of coldness, it felt blissful to ignore people and to feel the warmth of sunrays.

The room was becoming warmer with every passing minute. I closed my eyes and again fell asleep, only to be woken up again. This time with my phone ringing continuously. I looked at my watch again. Freak I had slept for a good one hour. Again my phone rang. I knew who it was. With Parth explaining to me with an apology last night, it was no rocket science that it was Sanyukta who was calling me.

Ofcourse, Parth gyaan de aur Sanyukta ki aankhein na khule.. aisa kaise ho sakta hai.

With this thought, I again closed my eyes. Again no rocket science... Next lecture would start in couple of minutes and she won't call me during the lecture. I again drifted to sleep.

Wasn't easy but I ignored her as well.

36 missed calls.. 10 messages. All from Sanyukta. Apology and call back in every message. I smiled at her efforts but this time I was too tired, not from what she said. But from the effect it had on me.

And then I got occupied in the events of last night. Rather got occupied with what I saw in those green eyes. From the past year, every time I held Sanyukta close, I had got lost in her eyes. Every single time. Her grey eyes were like universe. A vast universe which made me feel giddy. I saw myself and her in those grey eyes.

But what occupied my mind was one question..

How could I see my world ,Sanyukta and Mom, in a stranger's eyes?

No matter how much I tried to ignore this, it was definitely not a BLISS.

Done..!!.. Reviews please..??

Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

Hey! Chandni

love it to the core...❤️
Love ur work😳
update soon
plz pm me
Love
Bushra
🤗

hi being a newbie.. IF has stopped me from sending PM messages.. so ... couldn't PM you.😕
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Chandni
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely,lovely, 
lovely, lovely update dear👏⭐️
love it😳
keep it up👍🏼
Update soon
And it's okay that u can't able to pm
But love your work dear❤️
Love