Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein 19th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

The Episode starts when Vandu comes home to meet Ishita. Vandu says what you are doing for Amma, I can't imagine, and then the  case. Ishita sees Vandu's sonography report and hugs her being all happy. Raman comes and sees it. Raman tells his sweet memories with Adi, and how he learnt to find Adi in sonography report, I love him since he was 150 grams. Ishita and Vandu hear him smiling. Vandu says all fathers love children a lot. She comes to her room at night while Raman is working.

Bandh Gaye Ye bandhan...play...

Raman thinks he wants to talk to her, and he is feeling bad that he is been hiding everything from Ishita.

It rains and the raindrops come on Ishita's face as she is sleeping near the window. Raman sees her and stands at the window seeing the rain.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...plays...

Ishita thinks parents can do anything for their children, but saving Adi, and his life, if we cover his mistake, then Adi will do many mistakes and will ask Raman later why did he not stop him before? Ishita thinks there was no one to teach Adi, and if we are quiet now, who will teach him? It is a parent's first duty to give a child correct values, what are we doing, making him hide? This is unfair.

Ishita thinks Raman is worried for Adi that Adi has become bad in our eyes and saving Adi. Ishita thinks I wish he told me this once. Ishita puts her hand out in rain water and Raman too joins her. Raman asks do you like rain. Ishita says yes, it looks like sky came down to touch me. Raman says people are weak, they are not like god in the sky. Raman says to Ishita lets Sleep now. Ishita thinks one day clouds will come, even if its hot, one day you have to come to me and tell everything, I will wait for that rainfall.

Raman thinks he will talk his heart out one day and he will wait for that rain. Shagun talks to Adi and Adi is annoyed with her as she scolded him badly yesterday. She gives him money to make his mood happy and asks him to give a treat to his friends in canteen, its important day today, ass this court case will be over, Raman will never let you get hurt, whatever you do, Raman keeps his promise and your papa loves you, don't tell anyone about this accident.

Shagun says I have a surprise, I will keep a party for your friends at the Resort, so call Papa and thank him. Adi leaves with his phone. Romi sees Sarika on the road as her bike breaks down. Romi stops thinking to returns her favor and gives her lift. Romi says hold me tight, I drive in speed. Sarika smiles.

Mihir asks Raman to come for meeting. Raman is upset. Mihir says I am sorry, forgive me brother, I have always supported you, but this time, in this case, I went against you, and you always supported truth, but I felt you are wrong this time. I came to know Shagun did not do that accident. Mihir says I was wrong to doubt you, I am proud of you. Raman thinks how to tell you I am not right, I can't fall in your eyes.  I am glad this all ended. Mihir says sorry and gives him a hug.

Raman gets a call from Adi's school. The principal asks him to come immediately as she wants to talk to him. Mihir gets worries. Simmi meets Parmeet at the restaurant and tells Parmeet that Ishita gave the photo to Raman and saved Shagun. Parmeet asks did Ishita not ask Raman who did the accident? Simmi says no, its good the case is over. Parmeet thinks why is Ishita saving Adi, after seeing everything? Parmeet tells Simmi the real culprit is still out. The principal tells Raman whats the need for 11 year old kid to bring mobile in school which is not allowed. Raman apologizes, I promise this won't happen again.

Adi argues with him. The principal says look at his manners, he argues with the teachers too. Adi yelled at the teacher and says his dad won't let anything happen to him. The principal asks will you save him whatever he does, what kind of manners are you giving him? Raman yells at Adi. He asks Adi to say sorry and Adi does not. The principal asks Raman to take responsibility of Adi, else she will expell him. Raman says no, I will see.

Raman yells at Adi for misbehaving with teachers and the principal will kick you out of school. Adi says why are you shouting at me? Mum was right, you will save me from every problem. Anyways, mum threw a party this weekend as the case is closed. Adi leaves. Raman says what did I do, I did a mistake saving him, he is feeling he can do anything and Papa will save him, whats wrong with you Shagun. Raman talks to Shagun and says relax, and it is just a phone.

He says you are spoiling him, and you are giving him party. She says don't talk me like this, its party on Saturday, come. Raman yells her and asks her to spare Adi, as she has already ruined him. Shagun says Adi will be happy and get rid of all the tensions from past few days and you should be thankful as I am letting you become a part of Adi's life. Raman ends the call and says what did I do, I am ruining my son's life with my own hands.

Precap:

Raman holds Ishita's hand and says I should have told you, what did I do? Ishita asks what happened. Raman says Adi did Amma's accident. Ishita says I know Raman and he looks at her.

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update dear.!! Precap looks interesting.!