congrats 4 d new thread...
nice update...
loved it...
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Res

***Edited***

Vera, what to say? Tongue tied again yaar. There are no words to express how wonderful your updates are. And this part of three sub-parts was just fantabulous and more than that. This story, I really don't have any idea how much you're going to make me addicted to. This is like one of the beautiful creations so soothing, so pleasant and so very warm to enjoy all along. πŸ‘

First Arnav's frown waking up from his sleep without opening his eyes sensing something completely missing beside him. That shows how much they are getting close and used to each other. Arnav doesn't want to wake up a day without her beside him? Aww! How cute. 

And then the little morning romance dose which now we too are getting used too (πŸ˜‰) was really lovely. The Katherine Gupta coming back to the world but with a little bit of molding from Gupta to Arnav Simgh Raizada. You know? I always love having Khushi name attached with Arnav's full name. That sounding of it just feels so good, I really love it. And here when she said that, I was grinning like ear to ear man, seriously! πŸ˜ƒ

And then the touchy church scene which is just a proof to their already strengthened bond which is time to time renowned with new promises. The way it was "Happy Tears.." "No Alternative?" and then her answer "You are the one to be blamed...You are reason behind them" these are just these cute moments ready to cherish every time. They makes the very smooth situation too beautiful. And then his sweet yet stern demand of not waking up either of them without another still asleep, they are just too awesome. β˜ΊοΈ

And when with Mr.Soman, everything was utterly hilarious. The do*k didn't take the hint but Khushi's hints to him, though serious yet hilarious. And when he actually ran away she said name of Arnav and all, that was the point to rolling on the floor laughing. That's just too hilarious. πŸ€£ He got it well πŸ˜†

And then got the caring Khushi, from till then Katherine Arnav Singh Raizada. Hehehehe...she actually packed both their lunches in abox because of the morning incident? Well then Khushi-ji, you're going to do many much of the same thing again and again. πŸ˜‰ But still they got to the point of meeting in a place middle of both their destinations. That's cool.

Then the point of trust. Always seeing this as an delicate matter between them in the show originally, it really gets me horrified when a story reaches at that point. Though there is no point in fearing for that concept here, I was still anxious. But one mention of Khushi's smile everything vanished. They are just too cute. πŸ˜³

Khushi and her blind trust, though that is something to bother about, that really isn't a thing to notice with the man in question here. And she is so obvious to what was happening that she didn't even think what that b**** was doing in his office the way she saw her clung to him? The strong yet the naive women in Khushi is really a wonder to be amused about. πŸ˜ƒ

And then at last Arnav curious to know what is Khushi thinking about him, or what did she though at the moment she saw them both was interesting. But her direct answers were the flash of the update. The update ended so well with another beautiful note of 'Like Never Before' πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm anxious on what's next. And the reason that you don't give any clue of what could we expect in the next is really adding more the curiosity. Well what more can I do with the mystery writer here? Will be waiting for the next one Vera! 

Loads of love to you! Hugs & Kisses. πŸ€—
Edited by Lucky_arshi - 9 years ago
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...I am in love with your story and your talent for writing. 
Khushi enjoyed giving Mr. Soman the fright of his life by taking arnav name.  Anjali had fun seeing this side of Khushi. She is just to happy to see this new Khushi. 
It meant the world to arnav to see that khushi had cooked lunch for him and had come to his office to have it with him.
He is great full and overwhelmed to see how much trust Khushi has in him.
Wow Khushi had removed matching outfits both for arnav and herself.
Lavanya is thankful to Khushi for bringing back joy in arnav life. 
Continue soon

Edited by asha_mehta - 9 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi's response to that irritating guy.. awesome.. ur words are too good..
Uttara. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread.. beautiful update.. 😊 i really want to see who's mrs.sennar i hope next will be d dinner... eagerly waiting fr ur updates... update soon dear..tc..!!😊 .
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for d new thread
awesome update

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have no idea how much I look forward to an update on LNB. The purity of their love and the freshness of their relationship is impossible to resist. This update in particular had me hooked from the very first word to the very last word. I am sure they will never ever wake up without the other (I only wonder what all twaekondo poses we'll get to read, not that I am complaining.) I am alse sure he'll never have to bother selecting his look for the day just like eating his lunch without his wife as all his basic needs will be taken care off. Similarly I doubt if she will ever have to exert herself or spend sleepless nights as she'll always be cuddled and taken care off.

Sheetal and Mr.Soman definitely have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. With Sheetal already being taken care off, I look forward to see the consequences Mr.Soman will be facing for his attempt at having a little fun. I look forward to see them spending some time away from home and without any worries of the past.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. πŸ˜Š
Edited by sk2405 - 9 years ago
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved khushi's reaction to soman... πŸ˜ƒ
sanjeewi15 thumbnail
another super duper update... :)