Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
well atleast we know that the celebration will be for Jodha's pregnancy and not for winning the war...
Thank for sharing the article
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

How can they know the Jo was pregnant with twins ? Will Kyber take JO away before all especially before Jalaal ?  Poor JO has to bear this in this pregnancy time ? 

I am also not looking forward to this track
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tamy267

matlab Jalal ke samne Jodha ko uthake lejayega๐Ÿ˜ฒ

tamy, aap kisme matlab dhoond rahe hain? track mein? its been ages since i have found any logic in any of the recent tracks, they all have weak and stupid BMC and end up with hail jodha..nothing new..same will happen here..BMC's security will fail again and jodha herself will fight and set herself free and then it will be again hail jodha and track over!

aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mockery of history with all kinds of NR
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I am also not looking forward to this track

Yep even till late 50s women harly went for ultrasound and without is it is impossible to know for sure if you are expecting twins! 

If they show twins, then they will show their demise as well. Tough times for Akdha
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashyagh

Mockery of history with all kinds of NR

I am leaning towards the belief that Ekta wants to shut this show down, I don't know the reason, maybe some deal with those protesting earlier against the serial or maybe she wants to shut it down before the next batch of her movies get released and she does not want those to be affected.

Whatever the reason, she knows it will be difficult to explain if the show is abruptly terminated because the ratings were high.  Much better to starve it death, starve it of the best technical staff, starve it of sensible writers and CV's.

Then when the ratings do fall simply pull the plug. We need to prepare ourselves of that eventuality.
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

I am leaning towards the belief that Ekta wants to shut this show down, I don't know the reason, maybe some deal with those protesting earlier against the serial or maybe she wants to shut it down before the next batch of her movies get released and she does not want those to be affected.

Whatever the reason, she knows it will be difficult to explain if the show is abruptly terminated because the ratings were high.  Much better to starve it death, starve it of the best technical staff, starve it of sensible writers and CV's.

Then when the ratings do fall simply pull the plug. We need to prepare ourselves of that eventuality.

making shut the show down after falling in trps are also not good for her reputation, she should shut it with logical end as it is historical and not making it a typical SBS and the trps are the reason to shut it, all her shows are doing good, so she can always shut this with positive sign and start another one, she doesn't have to make this fictional type where all magics are shown and like someone mentioned something similar to chandrakanta ki kahani, if that was the case, then they should have added the disclaimer that it is pure fictional instead of mentioning, it is NR of historical characters.
Originally posted by: MaddyO

TFS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jodha is pregnant and they are showing her manhandled ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

yeah..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
very excited for the track...jodha is pregnant...I hope nothing happens to the twins
Originally posted by: aashyagh

Mockery of history with all 

kinds of NR

๐Ÿ˜†