Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-shenz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shenz-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorlizabhomiShrutiagarwalAngelArshaLUVARSHACindrella-shaksKiarawinget16AabhiArShanavya_arshagrungta11-Monika-jeharshukrarshanavalalex754Gis...Arshasakura20jyoti_arshaSweetDevil_KRJahnavi_KRASreyaditikriapatelcool_star14Effacious--RAINA--PunjabiKudi_17-Neelambari-Pinkpearly--Shukti--shaffy_arshayogini64sadafarshaRoxxy47Anjori_ArShadaisydee425sumimitaRajeshwari_KRakankshaArshaMadhu_ArShaKriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010..KR..anjali22Born2Danceluv_arsha-Ocean.eyes-SuckerPunch.aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh One Shot: Strip to Trip!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shenz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shenz-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Author's Note:

First and foremost This one was initially a SwaRon One Shot, which is now been posted into a KriYansh Version as well, due to some reasons, or rather some people. 

Anyways, there's a long list of people to be thanked. Seriously! So I will go with that.

Let me start with the start. Vaish. She had hinted me this, the FIFA Fever, so yes she deserves the credits.

Rosy. She was the first to get the write up and assure me. She had literally asked me to post it then and there. But then certain unavoidable situations occurred and I had to sit back.

Well, it is said 'Everything happens for good.' And till the time I was back I got in touch with a few more people.

Bookworm, aka Rishita, late lateef, you reviewed too lazily. But still you did hint me a few point. So thanks. Though I didn't change much :P

Jasmita, I got in  touch with her but then she couldn't reply back due to some reason. Though I am thankful at least she came forward to help.

Sanskriti, for the talk. Thanks! 

Marium, buddy thanks a ton, If you wouldn't have given me that bit I would have posted it as it is. So thanks a lot, girl. I won't say I owe you, or else you would end up demanding something. LOL

Last but not the least, Ayushi. Dude, you have got no idea, what you have helped me with. You have been a great support through out. And also provided me with the much required push. I really doubt, If you wouldn't have happened to me, I would have still been thinking over my decision. And yes, as suggested by you I did change that bit.
PS: I will catch hold of you in future as well, in case I need help or the boost Wink

^The entire list is the same because it is These people who helped me out with the SwaRon version. They deserve every bit of it. Completely. 

Anku, of course, for making me post this KriYaansh version. 

All you guys equally are responsible for making this happen. Without you guys it wouldn't have been possible. And mind you I will get back to you in future as well, I am in need of help many a times :P

Edited by -shenz- - 28 July 2014 at 12:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmita-sumimitaakankshaArsha..KR..Born2Danceaishu3003

akankshaArsha

IF-Sizzlerz

akankshaArsha

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
way too fast ..
loving u more now...(dnt take it otherwise")
unres
damn..."facepalm"..itni hotness
itna sensuous...honestly...i totally enjoyed it...strip to trip...apt title..
fifa ka fever...nd wife ki irritation.
equals to silly bet nd makeout...that too hot hot...
shinzo ye ideas kese bn jate hain yar..
loved it totally...
the way rey's focus shifted evrytym.was explaining how sexy his wife can get...
nd her oogling was no exception...
it was wonderful re

Edited by akankshaArsha - 20 July 2014 at 12:24pm

-shenz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shenz-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

way too fast ..
loving u more now...(dnt take it otherwise"

I won't and read this:

^Anku, since you requested this. PMing is your headache. I won't PM until and unless I am ready with some other work of mine. LOL

And if this doesn't work, I am not posting anymore KriYaansh versions of my works. Wink

Edited by -shenz- - 20 July 2014 at 6:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akankshaArsha

akankshaArsha

IF-Sizzlerz

akankshaArsha

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
pm???
kl kr skti hu...kl karungi pakka

-shenz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shenz-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

pm???
kl kr skti hu...kl karungi pakka
LOL, anytime. I will let you know if I complete the other update, I will Myself PM it. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akankshaArsha

akankshaArsha

IF-Sizzlerz

akankshaArsha

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
cool

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
shit Man this was Blushing