Rangrasiya

FF: The Beautiful and the Condemned (Completed) - Page 89

Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Asusuall it's awsume..I will wait for your next parud ss and arshi's ff...plz give me pm for all new update..love u..thnx for the pm..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the epilouge. Rudra's doubts about his being a good father is natural enough. Paro's talk to him put back the confidence in him. Loved the picture the family made in the end. Lovely ending. 
Will wait for ur next ff. 
Parud7 thumbnail
This is d most wonderful story i hv ever read in my life. So pure so lovable each chapter has its own magic to take u next one eagrly impationtly. I read ur all work. I just cannt find words for ur appreciation..bs hats off to u. Bt its very sad good stories always come to an end...i wish our original RR be like dis bt no one pay attention to audiance view bt thanks to u for dis beautiful creation. Now m waiting ur next parud ss. Plz pm me whenever u update. God bless u darling.
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a perfect ending to their love story...!!!
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most beautiful epilogue i have ever read👏⭐️.. Thank u once more for the most amazing FF on parud... will keep my eyes open for ur future works..😃... til we meet again🤗
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome chapter! I'm so glad that tejawat died. That was necessary for rudra and paro to move on with their life. Aman is a true friend.

Epilogue:

Epilogue was absolutely wonderful. It was so nice to see them both enjoying the whole process of the pregnancy and then embracing parenthood.

Thank you for this ff. you re a very talents writer. Edited by sakhter90 - 9 years ago
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hands down, you are an amazing writer!! Coz you just made me read this entire ff in one day and managed to make me cry at the beauty of it!! Keep it up, girl!
syazaibrahim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woww alyssa! Thanks for writing this story and presenting it! I had a great great time reading it :)) some parts were emotional too :) I will surely read your next story! Do pm me :) :p I will try to check them nowadays :p thanks Alyssa!! 
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great story also very unique
Really enjoyed reading it