Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aani, I think I'm running out of words to say when it comes to your work!πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Beautifully written start, and I look forward to reading what Raman's big surprise is! I love how you write emotions and thoughts! Beautiful!Edited by Isma_A - 9 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alu-

Great piece of fiction again. I just love your writing style, one can see the hard work that goes into this. Really enjoyed it, continue soon.

Thanks Alu πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Nice... plz update next part soon 😊

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalu79

Reserved :)

take your time Shalu πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arooj.M

Oooh you wrote another piece of amazing work! Aani, you are on a roll - this track is clearly benefitting us all by not only bringing IshRa closer in the show but also getting to read so many beautiful pieces from you!
And I cannot wait to read what his perfect surprise for her is! Continue soon 😳

Hey Arooj thank you glad to see people arent getting frustrated with the bombardment of my stuff here hope you like what I wrote as his surprise for Ishu πŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

finally am here

amazing write up anni πŸ‘  

Hey Zene thank you😊

he is trying to analyze his feelings for her that which place she has got in his heart from ruhi 's mom to more than it.he is feeling that he is not right now a husband she deserves and he wants to change only for her 

He already longs to talk to her to clear her misunderstanding, of her being under the assumption that he loves Shagun even now; it bothers him she would think that... and now when he would receive her unparalleled support which he always FELT he would it should as per my POV serve as a moment of epiphany for him - in the sense - how could he have been so sure of this fact, of her support and why did he allow Shagun to influence him by the emotional blackmail she did... and in answering those questions he could gain a little more ground when it comes to closure regarding his past and inch a little closer towards his present, his future with Ishita... which ultimately should make him wonder - why was it so important to him to tel her the truth, to clear her MU'... what exactly is happening between them? πŸ˜³

killing words the way you described he has put her above himself and still he does not need to be artificial or show off to be with her. I liked it 😳
 I remember famous dialogue "Koi Pyaar Kare Tumse Kare, Tum jaise ho waise kare, tumhe badal kar jo pyar kare, who pyaar nahin , sauda kare aur Sahiba Pyar mein Sauda nahin hota"
you ll be free and relax only if you ll be natural. you can't be other person for 24/7/365 .

like we feel cool in our eyes when we see greenery same he feels when she is surrounding him 

thats the best kind of love isnt it? One which allows you to be yourself LOL I am somewhat like Raman myself - a little hotheaded, sarcastic, kinda blunt at times now I have yet to discover love or be married but I wouldnt be able to do that unless my partner sees this as a part of me, if he hopes or wants to change me heaven help him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† honestly if someone cannot love you for who you are... how are you supposed to love them back? its a two way street which can only be accessed when both the ends are left open - otherwise its just one way which ultimately people avoid since no one likes wasting their time forever πŸ˜‰

lmaoo i liked you said >> as if just by saying her name he is confessing his undying love to her, idiot. ☺️  ☺️  🀣  🀣 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL the RKB in my head just came up with that one when I was writing it down and hence its here 

loved this surprise gift πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for update

hope you love what he gifts her and mostly why 😳

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

A lovely read

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

A beautiful start to a beautiful story by a beautiful writer
Lovely beginning
Waiting to read the next part

thanks Shaaranya πŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanig123

Hey Aani something told me you would write soon . I read it couple of times already ,Brilliant one . I feel good today for many reasons mainly because Raman finally realized , feel guilty though that I started to dislike what I was looking at and couple of times hated what he was doing to Ishita during the track. even though the track is over and no doubt It was the longest, looking back I feel that pain was worth it . There is always light at the end of the tunnel . on another note I wish Ishita and Raman was alone in that room Damn it !! anyways that is who Ishita is she is innocent and thinks of others first than herself

Keep writing Aani have an awesome day

Hey Shani thank you πŸ˜Š

@bold - that's certainly something to feel good about

@red - I think you meant picnic and dont worry I think the trip will be even more beautiful because everyone is there - Raman would see the difference even more vividly between the two women he married πŸ˜³

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AnGel_Mind-

Superbb...Update soon plz 

thanks dear πŸ˜Š