Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

~| Hmm..And the Day has come..The Last Station is About To Arrive! |~

Its very painful to write something which you dont want to write or do, but you have no other option than to write it or do it,  I feel like I'm under a gun point and I have left with no options... And the Day had come...

To make it fair I dont want to run away with me, I'm resting my story in front of you, this is not my Fan Fiction, its my story and my last topic... I'll be writing in this forum.

I know many of you would have a lots of words or questions to me but I dont have any answers except to tell my story.

So to put a beginning to something I dont usually know how to; but to end myself I can just tell... One small beginning...

When a baby dies it pains a lot but people forget it after two to five years, when a teenager dies it hurts a lot because you share more memories with him and it takes a period of time, when an adult dies he or she always live in the heart and make you cry whenever you remember him, when a parent dies it pains even more and you will go into depression because of the sudden death and lastly when a old man dies people feels bad, but they knew that their time had come and it would have been very difficult for the person to live on his own and more importantly happily, so its better for him or her to die!

Similarly, when I came here I thought I would be here for just a week or two and go, Like the case with the baby. Next it was a month, I became friends with everybody here, and never felt to leave this place or it would have pained like that case with the teenager. Third time was two months later I felt I should stop myself during my exams but had no options and thoughts to leave my second home i.e. this forum - like the case of an Adult. Next was one month ago, I was going from a turbulent phase of mine, things became difficult to come here, but as the case with the parent would have arrived if I left, I continued with - like its responsibility of a parent to live for someone who loves you i.e. all my friends here. And finally the day had come l had gone slow, mostly inactive at times, and extremely difficult for me to continue happily here. My life goes into its next stage, my ill health forcing me every day to stop myself, my family loves me a lot and forces me to shut it down completely and my upcoming future, starting my Masters. The case of an old person I'm at present. I'm about to leave soon... 

Edited by Sammy11 - 25 July 2014 at 5:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

farheen148PavaniShinySONAMB404its-alexandritetina_srehalima_zakaHeerLuvZoya55shobhaMasooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~| Hmm..And the Day has come..The Last Station is About To Arrive! |~" in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

But I just dont have this much to say about my farewell, I have come here to share my story which had been a greatest adventure of my life, hope you dont mind reading it, its something I want to end with.

Ok so lets begin with the story, its the story before I came here.

It was 10th January, I was watching QH as my normal daily routine during the dinner time with my family. I saw a promo of AvRaj on the parapet wall, and Raj giving his had to Avni, she was too afraid but Raj saved her. I felt it nice, so I forced my family to skip, PKDH and watch APHG instead for just that episode. And then the magic of AvRaj came to my mind. I went mad after it. I watched all the episodes on internet for few days even my family watch their old boring shows which I didnt liked. I fell in love with APHG. Soon a list, I must tell flood of thoughts, questions arose in my mind and I had no one to tell them. My sister would see me as a stupid fan, and family think I'm mad.

I'm rich at everything but in reality a poor person, I don't have a true friend whole my life. Though I had lots of friends in my life at different stages of my life but as soon as my abilities and talent started shining they felt a bit jealous and soon our friendship was just a word than a relation. I couldn't share my APHG thoughts with them or I must say they dont really have any interest in it or me.

The above two reasons made me lock my heart's content inside me which was uncontrollable for me and I badly needed to express them.

I watched another episode and it was the trigger to resurrect my two years old IF account and come here.

At first I had planned, I would join for just a week, I would express and empty my heart with lots of members here, the leave within ten days maximum. Slowly the time increased to two weeks and I got some feedback and support here. Jas, Bittu and Tina Di, you three were the reason to hold me back here. I extended my time to one month but by that time I felt for the first time I got someone who really cares for me. I got the real friends in this virtual world and a true friendship I had always been waiting in my life. But to be fair, it was second time I felt it, the first was my childhood best friend who died unexpectedly. :'(

Ok... back to my story... slowly people started knowing me, I got popularized by a name Express by Jas and Tina di, it was immediately adopted by me because it was the secret reason for me to come here. #To Express my feelings and empty my heart.  People started calling me Express like a train, super-fast to put my thoughts and reply to comments. Soon my qualities started to come out here as well, I started writing. First it was some poetry which I wrote here, but as there were less than ten members here I didnt got much feedback about it. Second I came to know about the problem with the forum. Very less members were here! I got an idea to live update the show and increase activity, hence Live update got a name here. I was happy with the feedback, people started coming. Few days later I got to know that everything here is systematic, members are allotted specific days to write a WU... LOL... I said it doesnt matter... Lets do WU for News segments, post spoilers and articles to bring in members here. By this time I was doing PQ Job as well which was appointed to me by Jas and Tina Di, I was taking care about it too. Few days passed and I got a chance to write a WU. I felt nice. Next when I went to my online source of watching my APHG Episodes, that website had been quietly copying WU from IF, I clashed with the website's Admin and warned them - We could sue them, we had a big /bitter argument and finally we agreed on a condition that We both will stop copying from each other or credit for the posts. Then slowly count of silent members increased. People started coming here but the new problem was they dont comment. I involved myself into some ideas and funny missions, posted to call the Silent members. I still remember Janta Maaf Nahi Karegi Campaign, etc. We had lots of fun with it here. And also fake argument thread was really a funny idea by Jas which bumped the activity a bit. Everything was just for the sake of CM Ranking... Lol...

The next stop for me was... yep... I started writing my FF! It was my first FF and just a sudden thought. It got a bit of fame to me when things in APHG mirrored same. And the excitement increased! Soon it ended. I turned sad for its end because I'm a writer at heart and I turn sad if I dont write. I started writing Episode reviews and bought my second FF to make my mood happy. The second FF broke the excitement level and craze for my work. I started feeling this forum as my second home. And then it was the exams time. I felt empty to leave this forum for few hours and was totally mad. I was obsessed with APHG and fell in love with APHG more and more. The Makers had kept the name perfect- Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya! It was really that feeling.

Back to the story... I started making VMs and surprisingly it was my first VM on show, it was a total success, it pushed myself into the VM world. I started making to spread the happiness and make myself happy. Next the FF and VM progress continued, I loved the way I started living here, My Reviews, FF and VM everything was just rocking, people started loving my work. I soon one after the other I got promotion on IF, to be surprised current one is my 4th promotion and finally Rocking as a Rockerz!

I was happy to have one of the best friends I could ever get. I shared different relationship with each member here - Bittu, I still miss you every day for wandering and having chit chat like bhoot in the middle of the night! LOL.. We were doing PQ Spamming Job to increase activity even at night, In day time we would increase the activity with teamwork, creating funny posts and getting them pink was just fun and we enjoyed it.

During the same time I experimented with MP3 edits and posted here, l also created a Master APHG Musics topic and one day I had translated the Title song of APHG, and that was the time I think... something really surprising happened! The Singer of APHG Title Tracks - Mohit Pathak!!! Came here! As I was maintaining the Music topics, he liked the work and sent us Exclusive HD MP3 as a gift. I felt really nice about it and yep it was the biggest surprise I got here.. Lol..

Many things had come and gone here, one thing to note was the day I left writing Reviews, new members started to come in and tell me they were silent members and used to love my posts and reviews and are a big fan of them. Requested me to continue. I was speechless and surprised to see silent members are coming up! I never thought about them. One such member who really touched me was @Hammad: told me "your reviews bought me alive from dead active mode... Your posts are just magical" I was like.. My waste post to increase activity have so much popularity? LOL.

I began writing something special for them.. hmm.. Yep It was Wassup AvRaj Reviews, but that didnt lasted more than a month. I turned unhappy to stop them, came back with Chikki Ki Love Story experimental Reviews and that was a great success but I was not able to keep it up... I dropped the idea as I got too busy and overstressed with my personal life. I tried many new ideas like Picto Reviews to bring something new, that was all great but I couldn't keep them going. I had lost my free time and activeness with my trip to my other home outside my home country.

Two last things that had kept me here till now are...

First- NL Job -  that too came to me as a surprise! I had joined NL Team and after few NL Releases, I got a message that The old NL Head @Afrin is leaving and asked me could I step in on her place. I was confused a bit and also hesitant, I said OK as I wanted to keep the activity up. That really changed and though me some lessons. But the day had also come... I sent my resignation today! August Release will be the last PyaarExpress Newsletter release under me. Hope the new Head takes it to new heights. My journey with it was till here.

Second - AvRaj Pyaar Ki Video Factory - Hmm.. No explanation about it, Meera - (Black_Angle) added a request if someone can upload AvRaj scenes but clipping them so that it would be easier for all VM makers to make AvRaj VMs. At first I felt it too difficult but I accepted the request, it was actually a challenge. I got a technological help from my Brother and got the resources ready. And hurray I launched the Video Factory. Happily it has every single AvRaj Scene updated till now. But sadly as I'm going I wont be continuing it. I'm shutting it down on Episode # 150. If anyone is interested to continue post a comment on Video Factory Topic immediately. And I would support you with the lengthy tutorial #But I must tell you - It needs expert knowledge and lots of attention to setup and get used to it. It was the biggest thing I learnt in my life which needs lots of care and attention. Needs a person to be expert at online tools...! Lol...

P.s. There are lots of good memories here I cant write them all here, few of them are - Easter Hunt contest and Pyaar of the Week Hot seat are memorable to me as I had lots of fun with them.

---

There goes a fast track look at my Story.

Whats coming up with me and why I'm leaving is at the last post.

I have left some of my last words to almost every member, close to me or I know here. Hope everyone read them.

Thats it for this post.

Edited by Sammy11 - 25 July 2014 at 5:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

subham101289PavaniShinySONAMB404its-alexandritetina_srehalima_zakaHeerLuvZoya55shobhaMasooma Bukhari

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

@Tina Di : Hmm.. Tina Di... what to tell you... You are my big Sis, always cared motivated, inspired me, gave confidence and made me what I'm... You made a Express Mode in me, boosted my abilities, Siggy stuff, VM Making etc.. Each and everything was just your motivation... You are the first reason I became active here, and I felt you as someone I personally know. I'm sorry for one big lie I told you... Which you will read at the end of this topic on Page 4! Hope you will forgive me for hiding it. I never meant to hide anything with you or anybody so before I go I wanted to open it but I had done it for a reason. Don't worry I'll message more about it before I leave. Nevermind I'm always in contact with you on FB, I'm just going from IF, maybe not forever, but no promises. I loved each and every comment/reply you made. Hmm.. I promise I wont make you sad and keep my FF updating (I'll send someone here to post them on my behalf) you can make comments on FB instead... I had no options left, else would have never left this place. That's it.. A Big Hug to you, you are the most shining jewel on my friend list!... -See Ya!

Edited by Sammy11 - 25 July 2014 at 5:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halima_zaka55shobha

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

@Jas : Hmm.. Jas.. What should I tell you dear... I know you will hit me, hate me, wont talk to me... But I'm really sorry dear I have to leave this place. You were one of the reason I was here till now. You are one of the person who I really respect, and don't know Why but I felt like you are someone I know personally because of the care and support you gave me. I loved reading your FFs and still remember those touching Surveen Guggal ones. Those really touched me. Hmm.. AvRaj wala bhi sab se mast tha..!! Still waiting for the college nokh jhok.. lol.. Hmm... nothing more to say because You understand me better, I'm just going from here but will always be in contact on FB, Bye nahi kahoongi, just a big hug to one of the unique jewel in my friend list.. and See ya!

halima_zaka55shobha

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

@Shru : Hmm... Shuru.. I'm really sorry, first for going silent in your absence, second if I made you sad about this news. Don't worry will always be in contact on FB, I'm just going from here, I loved your FF a lot and wanted to know the tragic story of Raj, lol.. But sadly I'll not be here to know it... I loved all your creations and I must tell you I'm a secret fan of your work. Your work also inspired me to get into Siggy business.. lol.. Still wonder how you made those beautiful Avi... Just wow! Just leaving my last words with a lots of tears in eyes... lol.. You are one sweetest jewel in my friendliest never saw a person so nice like you..! A big hug, see ya!

Edited by Sammy11 - 25 July 2014 at 5:46pm

halima_zaka55shobha

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

@Vishu : Hmm.. Vishu, I told you about this day, I had to go dear as I had no other option left. Just to tell my last words here, though we will have convo on FB. I just love your work, You are one of the most hardworking talented and unique person I ever met. I loved your WFR and those funny interviews. I really loved reading your romantic, funny and touching stories. I'm a BIG fan of your work. I never read anything like you write... ever in my life. And you were the inspiration for me to write comedy stuff, But I must tell you Just ROCK!! Loved reading each of your FF, OS, SS, Drabbles, WFR, week summary and reviews.. Loved commenting on your countdown timer.. LOL.. What can I say more.. You are the most sweetest jewel on my friend list.. I will miss all of your work here.. Hmm.. Loved your quick reviews and you had always been life saver for me... You saved me a lot of times with the NL.. Cant thank you enough for everything you did for me, I'm sorry I didn't unres on your Cruise FF, will try to do it before I leave.. A big jaadoo ki jhappi, love you dear... will not tell bye to my Sis... -See ya!

halima_zaka55shobha

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

@Bittu : Hmm.. Bittu!!! I'm terribly missing you these days dear... Hope you see this message when you return after your project! You are one of my motivation and you were one of most unique personality I ever met!! Loved reading and commenting on your posts and after you left it felt as if some part of me was lost. I still remember our late night Pink Queen spamming and calling ourselves Bhoot Queens! LOL.. You were Bhootni #1 and Me #2 I just enjoyed Pink Queen missions with you.. You always made me happy with your comments, especially those with serious humour ones! Literally rofled, my stomach would pain with laughter reading your comments.. you always made my day!! Hmm.. When you come back just search me on FB and I hope to see you back with a bang and a surprise.. I miss your Butter!! LOL.. you and Shru both ordered Butter (rishwatgiri!) to release my FF updates sooner.. If you were still here you would have loved my other works too.. As requested and Promised, I will come one day and PM you all my FF E-books after I complete them... (I'll still update them and end them even after I go, because I cant stop writing and leaving a story incomplete is not my rule... hope you will get them)... Lastly... You were the first one to reply my posts here so you are a special Jewel in my Friend list!... Will not tell you a by Because I hope to meet you again, This is not my final goodbye too, I may come back in future but cant promise about anything at present.- See ya!

halima_zaka55shobha

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

@Chutki : Hey Chutki, ab tumse kya bolna hai, I'm always there for you on FB, you know about all this, but last message hai so... I really found my small sister in you which I dont have but always wished for. You are completely what I wish my smaller sister to be. Nautanki name suites you well and thats what the reason I got attached to you so soon. I'm a great fan of your writings and just admire your work. Whenever you write something on AvRaj please trouble me to read it.. Lol.. Your Jiji is secretly a crazy fan of you! love you a lot! Will miss you on IF but will have convo on FB instead. You are one of the cutest jewel in my top friend list! Love you- See ya!

halima_zaka55shobha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top