Pretty Little Liars

i really believe

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Writers are doing the allisons twin theory. I know they said they arent.. but to much points in twin direction. And it makes sense if writers said no to it so we as an audience rule it out.. and at the end we would he really shocked and surprised it was in fact twin theory.. ? 
Tye twin poster and pic in alis room, the little girls story, mrs d protecting someone.being on bpard of radley, the dead girl HAD to look like ali otherwise it woulsnt make sense for authorities to be confused and take bethany for ali. 

Im sure mrs d and mr d put alis twin in radley at young age and gavr her fake name of bethany.. mayve so people dont suspect they have another daughtwr otherwise itll look bad that THE DLAURENTIS fam has a child in mental asylum. Mrs D maybe didnt want bethany there while mr D did? Hence their fall out. Or opposite way. Hencr mrs d is on board to keep eye on yer daughter? Her daughter hated her for putting her their hence tye drawings of a monster killing her? Bethany has risidual anger against her mom and sister for being her parents favorite and veing so important in town and being mias popular. She probably has all this risidual anger and envy. Mrs d. Still loves her daughter and is sorry for putting her there. So when bethany escaped, and hit ali, mrs D tried to save her. 

This theory doesnt make fukl sense especially now when mrs d is killed and bethany is found in alis grave. 

It could be that the twin part is correct.. and alis twin dis try to kill ali that night, so Mrs D found a girl who looks like ali and her twin. Another blonde from the asylum who also hated mrs D .. killed her and her in alis grave when she found out ali wasnt dead? She knew that night she has to be alive.. and to not ve caught for auding her other daughter in hiding the murder attempt on yer daughter she tried to frame alis worst enemy spencer as a way ti kill two birds with one stone.. she hates the hastings particularly peter so to get back at him she tried to frame spencer? 

I dont know.m if any of this makes sense but km def certain ali has a twin. Or spencer and ali Are twins. I dont know. Mayve they both have twins.. 

I also think mrs. Marin knows of the twin secret hence she is the one who sees those twin ghosts... And hanna by default sees them cause her mom knows. 

Or hanna and ali are twins? Maybe it was hanna that tried to kill ali that night.. she has an evil side ? I dont know. 

All im certain is is that ali has a twin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg what you said could actually be correct. It is very much possible. but wouldn't ali know that she had a twin? maybe or maybe not. and honestly i really don't trust alison coz she still keeps hiding stuff from them and sometimes I even doubt what she has said to them is true or not.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Ali may not remember! Its possible to not remember things from childhood as you get older, especially if your traumatized from events of the day. 
She def is hiding stuff i agree. She stilll knows way more than leading on.
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Why does she have so much problem. it isn't that her friends are trying to betray her.. they are in the same condition as she is..
RosyRosh thumbnail
Rrally makes me think that she is behins all of this. I still think shes the ring leader.
iiManAsiii thumbnail
So true. She pisses me off some times. she takes everyone for granted.
RosyRosh thumbnail
I really dont like her alive .. but in a way sye needed to be again so we eoukd move forward in storyline. 
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i believe this 
and ir eally think ALison twin theory is true