Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Bhavit and Swati... Sorry could not come here earlier. I hope you guys reached US safely. How is Shubham doing? Jet lag will be longer for the kids than for the adults. So see to his schedule. An hour a day is how they adjust to the changed time zone. So initial days are going to be tough. Keep in touch as and when you can. 

Hi Suvi di... 😃
We are doing great here... !!! Your advise means a lot to us Di... and you have rightly said... initial days for all 3 of us were so tough... but we have tried our best n now days n nights are quite smooth for us... !
We are so burdened with work, studies, business n then households that it looks we are short of time n hours here... ! Looking forward for our tests next week... Only then we will be able to come here again... !
Miss you n all on the forum a lots... It seems my life has become standstill from what i have been enjoying past more than one year... ! Will try to keep in touch.. n will be again here.. but this may take time.. ! Take care... All the best.. Bye 🤗
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hi Suvi di... 😃
We are doing great here... !!! Your advise means a lot to us Di... and you have rightly said... initial days for all 3 of us were so tough... but we have tried our best n now days n nights are quite smooth for us... !
We are so burdened with work, studies, business n then households that it looks we are short of time n hours here... ! Looking forward for our tests next week... Only then we will be able to come here again... !
Miss you n all on the forum a lots... It seems my life has become standstill from what i have been enjoying past more than one year... ! Will try to keep in touch.. n will be again here.. but this may take time.. ! Take care... All the best.. Bye 🤗

Luv ya Suvi di, miss you loads ❤️🤗
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sujatha!
just a last minute appearance here! 😃  

This thread will close now,and I am in the habit of closing them 😆
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anjani9

That is what Sati Savithri & Arundathi would do...😳

I never claimed myself to be under that category Anjani... not to mention the fact that my husband wouldn't recognize me if i ended up trying to emulate them 😆
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

[QUOTE=Anjani9

😡 you expected me to prepare a special after such a hectic day?? dream on lady 😆

That is what Sati Savithri & Arundathi would do...😳

Lekin yeh to Sati Sujatha hai.Modernvali.

Bhai waah!! Kya baat kahi hain aapne Jayasreeji!! 👏 👏 😆
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hi Suvi di... 😃

Hi Bhavit and Swati... great to see you guys here again!! Good to know that you have settled down. Good Luck for your tests. And peep in here as and when you can. No issues. Spl hugs for Shubham 🤗
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Hi Sujatha!

just a last minute appearance here! 😃  

This thread will close now,and I am in the habit of closing them 😆

😆 Perfect. 🤗

And with this reply to your comment, I am closing this thread. 😉 
Suvika. thumbnail