New Promo OS: Superstar RK is back! Kismat ne li ek Karwat!

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangeela is not so good to give a Promo guys! Since there has been ages we got a Promo, I am writing an Promo Os. Something which I want to happen which will surely freeze people! Kahaani me TWIST.

This is written in screenplay format.

Closep-Raja's face. He is smiling softly looking towards his left. Camera shifts on madhu's face, she is blushing slightly looking down. Wheather is lovely. [BG voice- Madhu aur Raja ke beech hai yeh pyaar ki shuruaat] Raja smilingly looks forward shifting his attention from Madhu, suddenly he freezes [BG sound -Tyre screeh and horns] Camera on Madhu's face, she froze too. [ BG voice- par kyaa hoga jab kismet khelegi ek khatarnaak Khel?] [Shouts, screams and a blast] Madhu and Raja thrown off with blood oozing out of thier bodies and head. Camera one by one zooms on each of thier unconscience face.

.Scene shifted.
[Doctor] I am sorry, Raja aur Madhubala ke sar par lagi gehrii chot ki wajah se woh dono apni yaddasht hamesha ke liye kho baithe hai.

Again Scene shift.
[Reporter] Kehte hai jab jab RK aaya hai, RK hi RK chaaya hai [how much I love that dialogue😳] Ek baar phir aagaya hai hamara Superstar RK hamare dilo par raaz karne jee haan superstar RK is Back!! [BG voices- RK! RK! and usual papparazzi noises]

Amidst he crowd a face shows up partially, Camera zooms on some fans' faces cheering loudly. Crowd makes way and.. and.. RK [Raja] is shown, walking with a slight smirk , an attitude and grace. His shades and scarf making him su[er sexy [RK look]. With that personna he enters his Car, and afters gives a final fly kiss, his driver drives away.

[Again, with a screech]
The car stops suddenly, a girl is shown fallen on the road who was just saved with an hair breadth's distance, the girl tucks her hair back in and furiously snaps her head in a quick motion towards the car. The girl's MADHUBALA!!!

[BG Voice] Kismet ne lii ek aisi karwat, ki badal gayii 2 dilo ki Zindagi, ab mile hai woh dobaara. Kya yeh ek nayii kahanai ki shuruaat??

END [It had some dramatic and Mast sa BG Song too.

Madhu and Raja have completely lost memory and Raja, who is a RK look-alike, makes it big in the industry. because of his looks[RK waale] and talent. They meet each other after that like a different person, and the RishBala type Hate story starts.

I really want this to happen. VD back with tons of attitude and smirk. Same old classy days not Gaw ke Gawaar Drama and it will be a High Voltage Drama and twist which will surely get TRPs. What's your point of view. Sorry for Typos, ignore them. And I didn't had time to write it in a more good way.. Sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Work Dear  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I wish our cv's also get such ideas so that we can enjoy the kameenapan of RK and Rishbala's Love hate relationship again
I miss their ishq and Junoon so much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Tweet or email it to nautanki and colors
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGG PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE CV TEAM DUDEEE IT WOULD BE SOOO FREAKING GOOD IF THEY BRING IN THIS TWIST!!!!! OH MY GOD. THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BRING BACK "CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF CINEMA" CONCEPT TOOO πŸ˜ƒ

DO IT DO IT DO IT DOOO IT!!!!! PETITION GUYS WOOOHOOO

P.S. why aren't you hired by them?!!? if they get the opportunity to work with writers like you, they'd be earning millions in no time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wish they can show this 
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome promo! Pkyek ke promo jaisa lagta hai!
Ye idea koi CV's aur rangeela ke dimakh may dalo!
Biased rangeela think about it & give us our rishbala back😑

-Mockingjay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please do send this to NF and Colors.
I would definitely start watching the show again if this happens. :)
Edited by -Mockingjay- - 9 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG!!! Kya Promo OS hai . Plzzz Plzzz Send it to Rangeela & AS . TRP's will shoot up if something like his happens . Pata nahi hum itne lucky kyon nahi hai to get this . 
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please some one show this to Colors for MB promoπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want this to happen. But how do I send this to NF and Colors? Any Idea.?