sarusmiley

IF-Sizzlerz

sarusmiley

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

party blower smileySo come on and join the celebrations!!birthday face emoticon

chocolate heart cursor||Credits||chocolate heart cursor

Write up: Sarusmiley & AWriterAtHeart Creations: .Indu. 
Tags: -Koeli_Appy-
Poems:ifra_159 & mi_cheeky_me Avs:Shona_Mayur Glitters: _cutiecute_

TWEET THIS ON HIS BIRTHDAY TILL THEN LET IT BE SURPRISE

Edited by sarusmiley - 20 July 2014 at 2:28pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

MayashettyshobsrocksktjanairenpereiraHoneyFadhelsinghaniapakhiloverpopatmannragnaloveashupanda123ifra_159priyankaagarwalSukchanduKrishnadeepu-hanniya-masoom.NYC4Lifechadasitahindiserials25babli102030Indra2012ektamaddan42atulya1Jennyluvhrithikaarushc....nehaeishe10roohinisumasridharvasishnabhartiipads23*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer...PlayfulKiss..Shona_MayurJShivShivanie05shikha-aggarwalaryagrrani214smileysmilewildcatluvragnaBeyoundTruthaditi37ragnabwChinu_Rosesweet_aditimi_cheeky_me...DimpleAggarwalMehfoozaMGYloveshonali164SmileySoniKudiappyKWhiteQueen_green_samarth300AWriterAtHeartMihikaharininaidu.Indu.leelu0001Angadzgirlchahat4ueternity_of_luvPrincyz_BelleManoshono_CutieCute_DiVirgoariaraiveeranuEthereal.SurbhidhanuliPookhiShanUlasJaymaahalima_zaka.SidraSidelicious...Natasha...foram.Edna_Philipbabydolll-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Birthday Bash of the One In A Million Superstar ~ASHISH CHOWDHRY~" in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmileySoniKudi

IF-Dazzler

SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Once upon a time,on this auspicious day our sweet Gem,Lil' bundle of Joy arrived. He loved modeling & acting.He has acted in Hindi films of various genres. Starting from action to thriller to comedy to romance, he has done it all. He was also a part of two shows on television. He made his debut in 1997 with a television show named Humko Ishq Ne Maara'. After appearing in films like Chalo America' and Love at Times Square' and another television show named
Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye', He finally got noticed in his film Qayamat: City Under Threat' in 2003.
He was then seen in Shaadi Ka Laddoo', a comedy film where he played second parallel lead to Sanjay Suri. His versatility was seen when he starred in a bold film like Girlfriend' which dealt with the issue of lesbianism. Fans got to see him in random films like Fight Club- Members Only', Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera' and Speed', none of which were successful at the box office.
The Handsome Hunk finally tasted success with Indra Kumar directed comedy film Dhamaal' as Boman.
The film was a surprise success at the box office and managed to bring in good revenue. It did bring in more offers like Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama', EMI', Paying Guests', Three- Love, Lies and Betrayal', Season's Greetings' & Daddy Cool'.

He is married to Samita Bangargi & the couple has a son named Agasthya. 2008 was proved to be a bad year for him on the personal front. He lost his sister Monica and brother-in-law in the November 2008 bomb blast in the Oberoi Hotel, Mumbai.
He is happy that his family very supportive and co-operates with him as he says, "My family has been very supportive and even today when they know that I have a commitment towards a daily soap, they manage to take out time from me."
In 2011, he was seen in Double Dhamaal', the sequel of his 2007 hit Dhamaal.
He is also the brand Ambassador of Onida and is now playing the role of Raghav Singhania
in the serial Ek Mutthi Aasaman.

Then he became our Mr.Akdoo Singhania,Cactus,khadoos,Ruthless man LOL
He wooed Millions of Hearts with the series EMA. He entertains us to the core & word out there's come Fall in Love. He is ruling as Raghav. He proved he is An Actor par Excellence.The Hotness personified. He is very Honest & Down-To-Earth. He has an intoxicating Smile & We love his trademark #LipBite Blushing Presenting to you one & only Handsome Hunk Raghav singhania Aka Ashish ChowdhryEmbarrassed

Name:                   Ashish Chowdhry
Nickname:            Chow,Ash,Ashu
D.O.B                     21 July
Birth place            Mumbai,India
Zodiac Sign           Taurus
Height                    5'10" Approx.
Father's Name      Indur Chowdhry
Spouse                  Samita Bangargi
Religion                 Hindu
Occupation           Model & Actor
Fav.Color               White
Fav.Cake               Chocolate

||Credits||

Siggies and gifs: .Indu.
Tags: -Koeli_Appy-
Glitters: _cutiecute_
post credit: SmileySoniKudi

Edited by SmileySoniKudi - 19 July 2014 at 11:47am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayashettyktjanairenpereiradranu001pakhiloverpopatmannashupanda123ifra_159masoom.babli102030ektamaddan42Ragnaheavensumasridharvasishnabhartiisamluvaarushc-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurHanz91JShivShivanie05rani214BeyoundTruthragnabwChinu_RoseMehfoozaaryagrDimpleAggarwalwildcatluvragnaMGYloveshonali164appyKharininaiduAWriterAtHeart.Indu.leelu0001_green_Princyz_Bellechahat4u_CutieCute_DiVirgoPookhidhanulisarusmileyShanUlasJaymaaananyamer9halima_zakaSideliciousEdna_Philipforam.babydolll-RohitMaxwell-

AWriterAtHeart

IF-Dazzler

AWriterAtHeart

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged

|| Credits ||

Tags: -Koeli_Appy-
Glitters: _cutiecute_

Edited by AWriterAtHeart - 19 July 2014 at 10:53am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

dranu001popatmannpakhiloverirenpereiraMayashettyktjanaashupanda123masoom.-hanniya-ektamaddan42bhartiieishe10Ashish91-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurJShivShivanie05aryagrrani214ragnabwsweet_aditiBeyoundTruthwildcatluvragnaMGYloveappyK_green_samarth300SmileySoniKudiharininaiduleelu0001DiVirgoPrincyz_Belle_CutieCute_chahat4udhanuliPookhisarusmileyJaymaaSideliciousEdna_Philipbabydolllforam.-RohitMaxwell-

babydolll

IF-Stunnerz

babydolll

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged

"Ashish is a great actor and it is lovely working with him. He makes me comfortable in each and every scene and that's why our chemistry works on-screen."

"I like him as a co-star. We are good buddies, work together and gel with each other well. He is a very happily married man." 

It was a lead role and I had brilliant co-stars to work with like Shilpa Shirodkar andAshish Chowdhry

Talking about Ashish Chowdhry he is a very dear friend of mine. He helps me out whenever I need help on sets; we share a great bond and do lots of fun on the sets while shooting.

"Just saw the most rocking introduction promo of @AshishChowdhry @ ZeeTV #EkMutthiAasmaan #Re defining style on TV. No one does it better".

"Navra (Marathi for hubby!) just showed me the intro promo of @AshishChowdhry @ZeeTV ... so proud of u Ashish ... Ur looking awesome." 

" Ashish is having fun on the show and we are happy to associate with him .

Reading #Twamily's tweets n the warmth in there makes me so happy! @AshishChowdhry is lucky to have u guys. What fun u guys are :)

@AshishChowdhry's d nicest human I've known.Lucky to have him.#bestson#besthusband#bestfather#bestfriend.Couldn't ask for more.#ChowSexyNHow

"The main reason I wanted to do this show, was because of Shilpa Shirodkar and Ashish Chowdhry being part of the show."

"I'm hearing films and TV out. TV always gave me immense love. If I get better stuff on TV, I won't hesitate. Both satisfy, and both are loved. Although I promise, I'll definitely finalise something in a few days to come because I miss the camera. Acting is my passion. Won't be long".

"TV has become much more popular. The whole scene has changed. I feel, if this show (Ek Mutthi Aasmaan) works, my roles in films will also change and my audience will also change (increase)"

"#RaghavSinghania was given 2 me as a sketch. I was to add d colours. Motions of d character comes 2 me as script. Ur love induces my effort. International viewers do count.There are international rankings too 4 shows.But those are just numbers again.Heartfelt's r true TRP's 4 me.. I have 2 mention that TRP's only mean numbers.EVERY SINGLE ONE who luvs a show truly,from ANYWHERE in d world,determines its fate n fortune."

"Arre yaar! Just when I've signed on to a TV show and contracted for a year, the feature film offers are getting interesting. Lol. What timing,"

"Must say SRK's humility is some thing I can't get over. He doesn't need to, but does go an extra mile to give love. It was fabulous seeing u Mr. Khan," 

"I have...I love comedies...they do me well and I do them well...entertainment means a few laughs and it's great fun to provide them, but it's important to choose the right scripts. I'm learning, slowly and steadily, on how to recognize scripts better. I was an outsider...I've learned my steps on the real ground..."

"Sure...Won't deny that. I regret doing any film that doesn't go down well with even a small section of my audience. I'm human...I made mistakes...But, guess what? It's only the mistakes that make you learn more...so maybe they were meant to happen..."

"Why should I rejoice Kasab's death? I will rejoice when littl innocent children will stop being taught to kill in the name of god and religion," 

"Ignorance gave different faces to god, who in my view is one. Hence, religion too is one and that religion is humanity. Kasab was not taught that."

"I sympathise with Kasab. He also was once a small innocent baby, like my son. But unfortunately born around wrong people and wrong teachings."

"I'm sure as a little baby, Kasab didn't plan his outcome. He was brainwashed, driven to kill in the name of god. He didn't know he was wrong,"

tag-credits- -Koeli_Appy-
                                                                                                                                   text-blinker- .Indu.
                                                                                                                                  post credit- babydolll

Edited by babydolll - 19 July 2014 at 5:34am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjanaMayashettyirenpereiradranu001pakhiloverpopatmannashupanda123-hanniya-masoom.NYC4LifeAshish91ektamaddan42sumasridharrani_indiraeishe10bhartiisamluv-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurHanz91priya_remixJShivaryagrrani214Mehfoozaragnabwsweet_aditiBeyoundTruthwildcatluvragnashonali164appyKWhiteQueenAWriterAtHeartSmileySoniKudiharininaiduleelu0001DiVirgochahat4u_CutieCute_dhanuliPookhisarusmileyJaymaaSideliciousforam.-RohitMaxwell-

.Indu.

IF-Dazzler

.Indu.

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

heart cursorCreditsheart cursor

Siggies: .Indu.   nim4u   leelu0001   ArshiR

Poem: ifra_159 &Sarusmiley

Idea: Babydoll & Sarusmiley

Edited by .Indu. - 19 July 2014 at 6:05am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayashettyktjanairenpereiradranu001pakhiloverpopatmannashupanda123Sukchandumasoom.NYC4LifedrteeAshish91sumasridhareishe10ektamaddan42-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurHanz91aryagrJShivragnabwsweet_aditiBeyoundTruthMehfoozarani214wildcatluvragna_green_shonali164AWriterAtHeartSmileySoniKudileelu0001chahat4uDiVirgo_CutieCute_PookhidhanulisarusmileyJaymaaSideliciousforam.babydolll-RohitMaxwell-

sarusmiley

IF-Sizzlerz

sarusmiley

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hearts graphicsYellowdiamondHearts graphics

To the most humble and most pleasant and adorable person in the world!
My sexxyyy darling Ashish Chowdhry! No one can compare to you! You are one in the whole wide world and I wish you all the happiness you deserve and success in future and may all your wishes and dreams come through!May god continue to shower his choicest blessings on you and your family! And may he continue to bless you with good health,long life, happiness and success in this life and the hereafter! Love always Dianne aka yellowdiamond!! Stay as you are!

LuvYou always!!
Smile

Christmas star graphicsFrom Your lil brat!! Dianne-ydiamond421Christmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsSONIA6702Hearts graphics

Happy birthday superstar!!May god bless u always..Ur smile means a lot to us so be happy always and spread ur love around this world..words are short to explain how much i love u and admire u..u are so special in my life..have never seen any one like u in my life..love u alwaysSmileSmileSmile

Christmas star graphics JASS Christmas star graphics 

Hearts graphicsHoney2007Hearts graphics

Ashish you should know that you have many loyal fans around the world, everywhere who are dedicated to you and we all put an effort in to wish you happy birthday. Twamily and other love you so soo sooo much! You are great on-screen & off-screen, you are a part of my family. You've got a great sense of humor! Thank you for fabulous moments and sweet replies on twitter.Waiting for an interview on your special day!

Christmas star graphicsRailaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsAwriterAtHeartHearts graphics

Every time I try and write something about you I always seem to fall short of words. How can you describe Ashish Chowdhry without repeating words like sweet, humble, down to earth over and over again? *sigh* What can I say? You're amazing and indeed as Saru says, you are a blessing to this world. A very very happy birthday to you and I pray that may God shower his blessings on you always and forever. With never ending love and showers of hugs and kisses, happy birthday!Smile

Christmas star graphicsRazChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsmanikarnikaHearts graphics

Happy b'day Rock Star

May everything happy
and everything bright
be yours on your birthday
from morning till night.
and then through the year
may the same thing hold true
so that each day is filled
with life's best things for you!

Christmas star graphicsKarnikaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsManoshonoHearts graphics

My dearest Ashu! 

It's a pleasure to wish one of the most beautiful human being on his special day.
I have very few people who I keep very close to my heart and one is definitely you! So here is wishing my sweetest person a very Happy Birthday! May Allah showers good health & great success in your life forever. You deserve all the happiness in life. So stay bless, be happy and tweet more! :p Lots and lots of Love, Huge cake, cute balloons and my lucky number '7' for you! Hugs!!
Smile

Christmas star graphicsAnumChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsragnabwHearts graphics

Happy birthday Ashish chowdhry may god give u what all wish in your life..You are wonderful actor..Keep rocking like this..With loveSmile

Christmas star graphics KavithaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsJaymaaHearts graphics

Happy Birthday Ashish Hug Party

You have been a joy to watch and your acting is beyond amazing
Great talent such as yours should be flaunted.  You are continually gaining more and more fans from all around the world with your presence on screen...your acting, personality, hot looks, and almost everything...about u...I like u so much.
U r cute, Day Dreaming Very good looking, ur smile n ur lip biting ..
.Aww...just killing...Blushing Heart

The arrogance...Khadoospan ...and romance was well showcased by your energetic, naturalistic talent of acting. You paved your way into our hearts just with your amazing smile. It's absolutely innocent, mesmerizing. Embarrassed

You are a beautiful person both inside and outside.Embarrassed
My best wishes are always with you...Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true.Dancing

You are the BEST ACTOR And Talented And Handsome Hunk...
Luv U ...Heart
Keep A Gr8 Working As Alwayz...
GOD BLESS YOU...Hug

Happy B-day AshishParty

Christmas star graphics Money Christmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsSarusmileyHearts graphics

Happy birthday my sweetest dearest ashuSmileSmileSmileMay god shower u with all the happiness in this world.My angel u spread love like this always and be happy..
My stylish superstar love u always..HugU are getting younger day by day ashu..may be ur smile is the reason for that..keep rocking 
rock starSmileSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsSaru jaanChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphics.Indu.Hearts graphics

Hey Ashish wishing u a very very happy b'day n a beautiful prosperous life ahead. May god blesses wid u happiness, health, wealth n success. I wish u reach the heights of success.U are the superstar of television and heartbeat of ours..stay blessed always.keep rocking. keep smiling. Luv u dear.SmileSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsInduChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsShivanie05Hearts graphics

On your Birthday may all that u asked from God be granted to you, always keep smiling as you do and always keep us your fans smiling as well. Please do have an amazing day and even more a special year ahead Happy Birthday Ashish,
God Bless.
Love Always Smile
Christmas star graphicsShivanie RamballieChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphics Shonali16 Hearts graphics

Some people born to bring happiness in others life.. 
Some people born to make others entertain. 
Some people born for make others satisfy by their doing. 
Some people born to make laugh on others lips.
Ashish Chowdhary you are one who giving us, your fans all dis through ur marvellous acting and your with ur kind nature.
We fans are really lucky to have an actor and person like u in part our life.
On dis auspicious day am glad to wish my favourite actor, a very very happiest birthday to u Ashu.
Iwish you all the very best, all the joy
You can ever have and may you be
blessed abundantly today, tomorrow
and the days to come! 
May you have
a fantastic birthday and many more
to come...!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Ashish Chowdhary ashu.Smile

Christmas star graphicsShonaliChristmas star graphics 

Hearts graphicsdrteeHearts graphics

Ashu Bhai

'B- Brilliant R - Resilient O - outstanding T - Tolerant H - Honest E - entertaining R - Responsible enjoy Birthday, Brother!.
There's nothing n this world that can comparable to the love for you dearest Brother. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday with lots love you Smile

Christmas star graphicsDr.TeenaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicschahat4uHearts graphics

Gift

Christmas star graphicsCharuChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsRagnaislifeHearts graphics

Christmas star graphicsKalpanaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsBhanusriHearts graphics

My heartfelt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday Ashish!
Party

Christmas star graphics BhanuChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsbabydollHearts graphics

Christmas star graphicsShonaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsfarzy2910Hearts graphics

Happy Birthday Ashu! 
May U c many many more Smile 
May God grant U what U truly desire in LIFE and May HE bless the journey ahead with TONS on LOVE, HAPPINESS, SUCCESS & GOOD HEALTH 

Always be the AMAZING PERSON that U are & have a FANTABULOUS DAY Smile

Lots of Love 

Christmas star graphicsFarzaanahChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsgeetgHearts graphics

BDAY WISHES TO THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD 

You can make even the dullest day so Damn interesting with your bright smile and sweetest reply. You are simply awesome to have around.

May everyday bring something new and exciting for you.. May this birthday turn out to be "AS AMAZING AS YOU" 

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ASHU"

Party

Christmas star graphicsGeetChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsrani214Hearts graphics

Christmas star graphicsRaniChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphics_Cutie Cute_Hearts graphics

Happy Birthday Ashish Chowdhry 
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the Happiness you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.May U achieve all the success in your Life.SmileSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsNainshreeChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsleelu001Hearts graphics

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and
the sharing of good cheer.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will
cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

Wish u a very happy birthday ashish SmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsLeeluChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsincredible96Hearts graphics

hi ashish!!! mr lipbite!! :D i love you so so so so so so sooo much!! you are a great actor which makes me love every film and work of yours!! this is for you! hope you like it, even though it may be really crap and cheesy!Embarrassed

roses are red,
violets are blue,
i am incredible,
but whats really true,
is that you r amazing too!Smile

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AND INCREDIBLE BIRTHDAY JUST AS YOURSELF AND I HOPE THAT GOD ALWAYS BLESSES YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH, LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND A LOT OF SUCCESS!...
as well as the good looKS...WHICH YOU ALREADY HAVE
Embarrassed 

BTW I AM YOUR HUGE TWITTER FAN!!!
IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW ITS

Christmas star graphicsManiTheAshishian: @AndTheIshanianChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsmasoom.Hearts graphics

"Happiest birthday"  Party to a bestest human being!!
Ashu Bhai!!  wish you all the happiness of the world ,may you get every success of life ,Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.Smile
much love,Heart and a bigTightHug Hug

Christmas star graphicsMasoomChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicslornarHearts graphics

Hapy Birthday to the worlds best Actor... My Hero, The One & Only...Ashish Chowdhry May you continue to ROCK our screens and STEAL our HEARTS over N over again! LOVE YOU *Ashish!!!! Or should I say Mr Raghav Singhania  LOL! love always Smile

Christmas star graphicsLorna ReddyChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsnimi4uHearts graphics

Happy Birthday to Ashish Chowdhry fondly Ashu who is Smart,handsome,ever charming, talented,down to earth personality, awesome human being!   You are a special person in my life may you have an amazing today and life long!
A birthday is the most special day in one's life. Enjoy it to the fullest.
My wish for you on your birthday is you are and will always be happy and healthy!God bless with all happiness!!
Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding
and fabulous birthday Ashu! #Love#Respect#Idol from
#Twamily Proud fan 

Christmas star graphicsNimiChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsHoney FadhelHearts graphics

Christmas star graphicsHoneyChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsashupanda123Hearts graphics

Its budday of a very special person!! No doubt v started luving him as
#RS but now v luv #Ashish chowdhry faar more than #RS.He is really
an angel of my life who gave me so many frieds and sisters!!
He s one of the bestest persons wid whom I've never interacted!!!
Though m nt atoll a good writer still wanna write sumthing 4 ashish chowdhry !!! M a diehard fan f him!! He s 1 f the bst prson I'v evr interacted!
He always treats his fans lyk his own family!! Dunno how he manage 2 b
so calm n positive evn in all negativity around! He s a pure soul,
a person wid golden heart n above all "a gem" as a person!! Luv the way how sweetly he replies to evry1!!He cn make ny1 smile evn in their darkest moods!! Hats off 2 his patience!! He reads all crrazzy tweets f his fans n still replies in a very sweet manner!! He s my idol!! I wanna b a prson lyk him wid a lott f patience n positivity. N most importnt thing"HE CREATED twamily!!
Can't thank him enough 4 giving me such a luving,
caring n crrazzy virtual family!! 
His 1 smile s enough 2 make all f us happy!!! He happy, #twamily happy!! Words r nt enough 2 express my luv n respect 4 him!!
Jst wanna say I alway wanna c him happy!!! Stay blessd always!! He deserves evry happiness in the world!! 
thanks for being in our life..happy birthday ashuSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsPandaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsNittalHearts graphics

Its your birthday and i cant be there But I'll sene you a special birthday wish and a little prayer Have a happy birthday.I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything You do.

Christmas star graphicsNittalChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsPriyuuHearts graphics

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOW(ASHISH CHOWDHRY),May god bless u with all ur wishes,may u shine like BRIGHTEST STAR may u be filled with JOY,LAUGHTER AND PEACE with ur family and close friends.Once again HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CHOW #MYEXPRESSIONKING Smile

Christmas star graphicsPriya_8585 Ur PriyaChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsSmileysoniKudiHearts graphics

*You Are A Gift*

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in Our life.Embarrassed

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all your wishes come true.
May each hour & minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Happy Birthday! 
Love You Loads
Embarrassed Big smile

Christmas star graphicsSmileySoniKudi & Twitter id @Rose_JamunChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsSiddu246Hearts graphics

Salgirah Mubarak Mr.LipBite. Aap ne toh Total Dhamal macha diya this year. You have turned so many of us latoo over you. You have given me such a new perceptive on life and how good can always come over the evil. how positivity can always topple the negativity.  I have learned a lot of different lessons from the twamily twitter experience and they will be something I will be taking in my new life ahead. You truly are one of a kind and I don't think anyone can come close to you in being so noble, generous and humble towards your fans, towards life. I believe now that I only encountered Ek Mutthi Aasman so I could discover a man like you exists in this world. You are truly underrated as an actor, as a human being. I wish you all the very best in life and will pray that you get the top accolades that you truly deserve. Thanks for making a difference in our lives. Be Proud, Be Happy. Smile
Lots of Love and Duas 

Christmas star graphicsSidraChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsdreamyjenniceHearts graphics  

Some words of wisdom on ur birthday...keep smiling till u have ur teeth..then get the made up ones..happy birthday Mr.chowchow...do dhamaal on ur birthday..and don't worry.. U not losing those teeth soon.

Christmas star graphicsAna maheswariChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicspriyankaagarwalHearts graphics

Christmas star graphicsPriyanka @freshupriya17Christmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsforamHearts graphics

Happy birthday Ashish..God bless you stay blessed and keep smilingSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsForamChristmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsVeeranuHearts graphics

Happy Birthday to the one and only Ashish Chowdhry Whom I fondly call Bhai.Keep rocking Bhai..Love u alwaysSmileSmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsDeepu(Lil chutku)Christmas star graphics

Hearts graphicsmeenu7Hearts graphics

Happy Birthday Ashish..May god shower with what ever you wish in your life..may happiness always stay with you...wish u many more happy returns of the daySmileSmile

Christmas star graphicsMeenuChristmas star graphics

heart cursorCredits:heart cursor
Tags: -Koeli_Appy- Glitters: _cutiecute_
post credit:sarusmiley
animations:manikarnika

Edited by sarusmiley - 20 July 2014 at 10:40am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayashettyirenpereirapakhiloverpopatmannashupanda123ifra_159Sukchandumasoom.NYC4LifeNatachaeishe10samluv-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurShivanie05aryagrmeenu7sweet_aditirani214_green_shonali164AWriterAtHeartSmileySoniKudi.Indu.leelu0001chahat4uDiVirgo_CutieCute_dhanuliPookhiJaymaaSideliciousforam.babydolll-RohitMaxwell-

sarusmiley

IF-Sizzlerz

sarusmiley

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Ok..Now Have Some Jhalak's Of

Mr.Chow as Raghav SinghaniyaDay DreamingBlushing

Shona_Mayur

Siddu246

Edited by sarusmiley - 20 July 2014 at 10:35am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

irenpereiraMayashettyktjanaMaanGeet246pakhiloverpopatmannashupanda123ifra_159Sukchandumasoom.NYC4Lifeatulya1eishe10sumasridharpads23-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.Shona_MayurMehfoozameenu7rani214ragnabwShivanie05aryagrwildcatluvragna_green_AWriterAtHeartSmileySoniKudishonali164.Indu.Siddu246leelu0001chahat4u_CutieCute_DiVirgodhanuliPookhiJaymaaShanUlasSideliciousforam.babydolll-RohitMaxwell-

Sidelicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Sidelicious

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged

SHAYARI'S

Hearts graphics Witty kitty Hearts graphics

#Twamily Hai Uske Liye Khaas

Kabhi Ashu,Kabhi Chow,Kabhi Bhai

Hai Ye Sab ka Khaas

Ab Mein Kya Bolooan? 

Na Hai Starry Airs,Na Hai Hero Patni

Saaf Hai Dil Aur Patience Deid Saara

#DramaQueens Ko Jo Bakoobi Sehen Karle,

Ab Mein Kya Bolooan? 

Auggie Ke Pita, Samita Ke Pati

Fangirls Ke Heartthrob Subah Shyaam

Sab Badei Actors Ka Dost,

Ab Mein Kya Bolooan? 

Happy Birthday Ashish

Hamesha Khush Rehna, Hamesha Khushi Baantna

Hamesha Aise Hi Sab Ka Dil Jeetna

Ab Mein Kya Bolooan? 

Ashu ke liye Kabhi Kitz,Kabhi Kitty

This is a poem by Witty Kitty!

Hearts graphics ifra_159 Hearts graphics

Muskurahat pe jiski basey hazaaron dilonjaan,
Aankhein jo kahey koi gehri si dastaan,
Dil ko jaise aasra mila ho koi inme is kadar kho jaaye
Chand sitaaron mein se ek shayad ye na kehlaye
Beshak yeh woh sitara hai jo zameen pe rehkar aasmaan ko Chu jaaye

Rukh se apne jo de lafz jazbaton ko,
Aankhon se jo karey apne ehsaas bayaan
Shayar bhi dhoonde shabd hazaar
Tareef inki koi likh paaye do alfaz mein kahaan.

Hearts graphics Veeranu Deepu(Lil chutku) Hearts graphics

Eyes as sharp as razor

Luks he is a shining blazer

Wid a heart he is of gold

And expressions bold

A wonderful son he is

A sweet husband he is

A mind blowing father he is

An amazing #Head he is

Happy Birthday to the One and only Ashish chowdhry whom I

Fondly call Bhai.

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics CreditsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics 

Border: Siddu246

VIDEOS OF ASHISH

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics Credits: FreshupriyaHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics CREDITS TO THE CREATORSHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics  

RAGNA VMS

Can any one take their eyes off from RagnaWink

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsSpecial Ragna confession videosHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics Credits: AriaraiHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics Credits: RagnaislifeHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsPost credit: Honey2007Hearts graphicsHearts graphics

Edited by Honey2007 - 20 July 2014 at 12:19pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

irenpereiraHoneyFadhelktjanaMayashettypakhiloverdranu001ashupanda123ifra_159masoom.kaushibabli102030kalpirockseishe10-Koeli_Appy-.LovelyDreamer.JShivShona_MayuraryagrShivanie05rani214sweet_aditimeenu7ragnabwwildcatluvragna_green_shonali164AWriterAtHeartSmileySoniKudi.Indu._CutieCute_DiVirgochahat4udhanuliPookhiJaymaaforam.babydolll-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top