Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchika123 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aalya- What's your problem with Hina , watching it from ur comments from the past few days, who are you to decide & how you know who is wrong or not..making issues for Hina in every comment & saying that you won't make an issue over it..Let both of them handle their situations & leave them too..don't always try to create a fuss on every interview & matter between them..woh kahavat hain na agar ek unguly Hina par uthegi toh chaar dusri taraf.. Edited by ruchika123 - 9 years ago
HinaHolic thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaalya

i am not against hina but i feel the interview she gave, any husband would not take it .i am not saying its from hina only both avoid each other.

What's Wrong In that Interview ,Hina said what she feels abt her..its a small issue..y r u making it such a serious issue..

I can't understand y r u always come up with der off screen matters..here ppl enjoying Naksh & Yrkkh..What is d problem of yours

Originally posted by: aaalya

i dont want to make a issue over it  but are you and me watching the same video?whenever karan was asking something from crew regarding the dialogues and hina was answering he was not even looking at her.once the cut they were looking at every other direction to avoid eye contact with each other.it was evident they both dont enjoy company of each other.their helplessness that they have to be work together comes on their face.for the first time i noticed a certain anger in karan and he is not wrong at his place after what hina said about his wife in an much famous interview and thats when the problem started.both are doing it for their work and YRKKH is a hit show  it is giving them everything.

ts nothing new but i think we should be happy we are getting something in terms of naksh ..since january till anshus wedding situation was like where is naksh ..they were not seen in one frame naksh scenes toh door ki baat hai..most of the scenes looked fake no warmth.few of the fans quit yrkkh but nowadays i m liking their scenes r much better...i loved the bin tumhare recent scene...they have surely improved...i will not say old naksh is back...atleast hugs dnt look formality scenes dont look just dialog delievery...

i think fans msgs and trps which decreased tht time has reached them and it has created a pressure on them ...so they are doing this much atleast even the directors.. they are doing simple scenes but  i still hope  they will come above phone convos and regular scenes and  will be able to do romantic scenes also well  but for that they also know they  need to change attitude towards each other to be comfortable and do justice to scenes...i always say no one is that professional  if its isnt true then why dont we have a salman sharukh film
anyways for now im enjoying recent scenes😃

Edited by desires - 9 years ago
nero95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What exactly did Hina say by the way on the interview about Nisha?
Edited by nero95 - 9 years ago