Fan Fictions

TS : Sandhir--- We..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Evergreenparsh

Evergreenparsh

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Heyo people. I am pretty new to this place and I just got motivated by the amazinggg writings of you people.. So I just tried out a two shot of Sandhir.. Big smile
WE..

First part::: 

"You! How dare you speak to me in such a manner?" She spat on him.
"So how am I supposed to talk to you, My Lady?" He yelled back.
"You rutheless creature. Bloody narrow minded MCP. I did name you right! You deserve no respect.. I pity on your mother!" She replied, anger brimming her voice. 
This was it. The mere mention of his mother was enough to make him loose his control over his senses. 
"Don't utter another word from your mouth! You get that? You know nothing about it. You will never understand what I went through! How will you Sanyukta? You belong from a happy family.. But you know what, not every family is like yours.. Definately not mine! Don't ever comment anything about that filthy lady. You'll regret every word you've spoken. And I will make sure you do!" Saying these words, he stomped out of the room. 
Sanyukta stood there stunned. Never had she seen Randhir like this. This wasn't the angry-young-man-attitude Randhir always had on. This was something else. He was hurt. Really hurt. It reflected in his eyes. She could see it. Feel it. She felt bad for saying those words.. How can she comment on anyone like that? Yes, Randhir was an incorrigible commentor, yet she knew she wasn't like him. No, she can never be like him.. She didn't want to also. But however rude he may be, he was always there when she needed someone. Someone she could rely on blindly when questions of trust came in. They both were arch enemies.. But they were also like the two ends of the magnet who could never stay away from no matter what. 
"Randhir" she yelled running after him. She was worried for him. "Randhir, wait.. Talk to me. Please.. Listen for once!! " 
"So that you speak crap once again? Get lost Sanyukta before you get hurt. " he said. 
They walked in Randhir's room, Randhir telling Sanyukta to go and Sanyukta resisting like a little child. 
"I won't Randhir. Please. Talk to me. I can't see you like this!" She finally said it. 
Those words froze him. He turned around. Tears made her image in his eyes blurred. She took baby steps towards him speaking consoling words all the while. But no sound reached his ears. Her enchanting image all the while was enough to capture him. She made him sit on his bed and cupped his face with her tender hands. 
"It's all right Randhir. I am there always. You can tell me everything."she said in the most sweet and reassuring voice. 
"It all stared when I was twelve. Actually no, it had started long before, I just realized her, mom's dark side, only when I turned twelve. It was my birthday, and she was leaving.. I begged her to stay with me. She said she had more important meetings to attend. I was shattered. It was then when I realized that work and money were more important to her than me, her only child. She had in a way disowned me. My father was the only one beside me in all crisis- good or bad. He understood me..
And you know what, Sanyukta.. The lady whom you idolize, the so very perfect Mrs Renuka Sanyal.. She is not what she is.. " Randhir stopped suddenly.
" Meaning? How is Renuka ma'am connected to all this?" She asked.
"Your Renuka ma'am IS all this. She is my mother.." he broke down once again saying these last words.. But this time, in her hands. 
All the while, Sanyukta couldn't think of a word to console him. All thus was beyond her imagination. Now she could put together all the peices - as to why Randhir behaved such whenever Renuka Sanyal was to come to FITE. As to why he didn't like birthdays.. As to everything. Randhir wasn't what he asserted himself to be. From inside, he was like any other little child of 5 years who would break down easily. She felt bad now. Remorse and guilt took over her. 
The air between them changed. Randhir sat the whole night with his head on Sanyukta's lap, she caressing his hair. They both felt connected. The two souls were connected actually. Only they never realized. But the sense of realization was slowly and gradually coming in their way. 
The night passed slowly, giving the two souls ample time to remain together however neither of them spoke a single word. Their eyes and actions were enough to speak volumes. 
After that night they weren't friends as so ever.. But they neither were the old mortal enemies. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetheart143ja100littledevils

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TS : Sandhir--- We.." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top