Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you all.
Update in a while. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This update is dedicated to meenu_taarey aka Meenakshi. For you, dear. โค๏ธ
Below the update there are Taani and Rey's clothings. I hope you like them. 

Out Of Comfort Zone

The next morning, Rey paced around the rehearsal hall, waiting for Taani to come. Today was going to be their first rehearsal together. And he was shitting his pants.

Taani was one of the most difficult people he had ever met in his entire life.

I mean the girl calls me Reyaansh, for god's sake. Rey thought distastefully.

He knew that something major must have happened for her to be the way she was. He wasn't asking her to tell him, her life story. No! He was just trying to be her friend.

Par usse toh dost bannane se allergy hai na? Rey thought.

He would wait. He would wait till she finally decides to come out of this shell. He wasn't backing off. After all, he was known for his zealous behavior.

Taani entered the rehearsal snapping her rubber band against her covered wrist. She was so nervous. Wearing a grey sweat jacket over her sports bra, and black leggings that hugged her toned legs beautifully, she still felt exposed in her clothes.

Her thoughts went back to last night. Where she had wondered how life would be if she told about herself. Who is truly was. No thoughts came out right. But there was this one single fantasy in the back of her mind where she tells him the whole truth and he takes her in his arms to comfort her pain.

She had pushed it back as soon as it came.

Stupid, idiotic, good looking, good for nothing b*****. Taani swore under her breath.

Pushing the door open she saw Rey already inside bending over, stretching. As if hearing the door open he suddenly straightened making there eyes meet through the mirror.

Rey stared at her through the mirrors. Woah! Beautiful much?

Locking his eyes with her, he turned slowly. Facing her completely he realized what she was wearing.

"Wouldn't you get hot in that?" he questioned waving his hand towards her jacket and leggings.

Taani stiffened in surprise. Does this guy notice everything?

"No" she answered. "I'll be fine"

Rey nodded in agreement, not wanting to get on her bad side, first thing in the morning.

"Okay" he nodded. "Shall we start?"

Taani nodded walking towards him. Keeping her bag aside she went and stood in front of him. She looked up at his face expectantly.

"Stretching?" Rey said raising his eyebrow at her.

Her eyes widened as if realization downing to her. Of course. Stretching first.

Dancing has become so overdue huh Taani? Her subconscious whispered to her. Taani just flipped the voice the finger, indirectly telling her to buzz off.

Rey grinned at the lost girl that stood facing him. Has she never danced in her life? Like ever?

Oh who was he kidding? He has seen this girl leaping in the air. And boy, can she dance?

Taani turned her back to him and pulled at her sleeve slightly. Okay, she was ready.

Taani lifted one of her legs, balancing herself on the other one. Drawing it out so it was straight and her toes were pointed she leaned her upper body forward and extended her arm to touch her toes. Touching it easily she stayed in the position a little longer.

Suddenly out of nowhere an arm came and wrapped itself around her waist while the other one settled itself on her calf. Taani instantly knew that it was Rey.

Taani wobbled in discomfort. No one had ever touched her like this.

Suddenly losing her stability Taani wobbled and kept her foot down stepping far away from Rey. Tucking her hair behind her ear she looked away from him.

Her body did... things when he touched her.

Rey looked at her inquiringly. She looked uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Rey asked her in concern.

"Fine. Shall we continue?" Taani said looking up again, all the discomfort vanishing from her face replacing by an emotionless look.

Rey sighed. Here we go again.

"Should we try some lifts?" Rey suggested. Taani nodded.

Rey distanced himself from her held out his arms ready to catch her as she ran to him.

Taani ran to him but halfway. Her body was stiff with tension and discomfort.

Rey straightened himself and looked at her questioningly. Suddenly, realization hit him.

"Are you uncomfortable, Taani?" He asked.

Taani looked at him from under her eyelashes. "I'm sorry" she whispered shaking her head. Would he be angry?

"No its fine" Rey said stepping towards her slightly not wanting to set her off. "We can do this another time"

Taani nodded feeling stupid and vulnerable. She felt stupid and vulnerable for the first time in her life.

Except of course, she felt vulnerable every time she was around her drunken father. But that was a different case.

Grabbing her bag, Taani quickly ran out of the room, leaving a stupefied Rey behind.

What just happened?

After changing to cleaner more school worthy clothes that consisted of beige sweatshirt and light denim jeans with a pair of sneakers, Rey made his way to the canteen, still thinking about what happened that morning with Taani.

She feels uncomfortable with me. Wow! That felt like a huge blow on my man ego. Rey thought, rolling his eyes.

He knew she was different from all the other girls but, seriously, feeling uncomfortable with him?

Rey snapped out of his thoughts as he heard his name being called out. Looking around the canteen he caught sight of the boys and made his way towards them sulkily.

She feels uncomfortable with me? Like seriously? He thought.

Dropping himself on a chair with a thump, he groaned while the boys looked at him weirdly.

"Tujhe kya hua?" Bharat asked.

Ignoring his question, Rey turned towards Swayam and pointed at him accusingly.

"Your sister is very weird" He stated.

Swayam looked at his best friend bizarrely. "Kya?"

"Teri behen ladki hi haina?" Rey asked.

"Tu yeh kya bakwaas kar raha hain?" Swayam asked.

"Mujhe toh lagta hain teri behen ladki nehi hain. I mean, uncomfortable?" Rey mumbled the last part under his breath. Turning back to Swayam he continued. "Kabhi sex checking ke bare mein socha hain?"

(A/N: Sex checking is a procedure that is done to find a sex of unisexual people. There is a another name for it, but I don't quite remember) 

The boys stared at Rey wide eyed. What is wrong with this guy?

Vicky leaned forward and kept his palm on Rey forehead as if to check for fever. "Tu theek toh hain? I mean yeh kya behki behki baatein kar raha hain?" then his eyes widened almost comically and he lowered his voice as he continued. "Tu neh kuch pee hain kya?"

Rey clicked his tongue and pushed Vicky's hand away. "Kuch bhi yaar"

Swayam stared at Rey in shock. "Toh tu yeh sab kyun keh raha hain?"

Rey turned his eyes back to Swayam and continued as if almost condemning him for his sister's weird behavior.

"Teri behen" he said.

Swayam rolled his eyes. "Wow Rey! How specific" Swayam said sarcastically turning away from him.

Rey grabbed on to Swayam's shoulder and made him face him again.

"Teri behen bohot weird hain, okay?" Rey said thrusting his pointer finger at Swayam's face.

Swayam pushed the finger away and asked "How exactly?"

Rey settled back down on his seat and started bending his fingers as if to list all the weird qualities Taani has.

"Pehle toh, who mere saath dance karte waqt comfortable feel nehi karti, secondly she calls me Reyaansh and third..." his complains were cut off by a huge roar of laughter omitting from the boys.

"Woh... woh tujhe... Reyaansh?" Nilesh said between his laughter.

Rey stared at his friends insulted. Why were they laughing at him?

"No one calls you Reyaansh. Except your mom, when she is angry as hell" Vicky said, finally getting over his laughter, but only to break into splits at the end of his sentence again.

"Wahi toh!" Rey said slapping the table. The boys started to laugh louder.

"Vicky agar koi tujhe koi ladki Vickramjeet bulana shuru kare toh?" Rey said, knowing that he was hitting a nerve. He grinned as Vicky paled his laughter stopping.

Ah! Now you get it. Rey grinned.

Everyone controlled their laughter, knowing Rey would attack them next. Swayam, on the other hand, just kept chuckling under his breath.

"Coming to the main and important point" Swayam started disguising his laughter as coughs "Open up hone mein Taani ko time lagta hain. You just gotta be patient with her"

Rey rolled his eyes. "Yeah thanks genius" he was back to being pouty.

Swayam chortled to himself. Who knew that the girl that could make Reyaansh Singhaniya disturbed would be his own sister, Taani Shekawat?

Rey glared at the table top in concentration. Suddenly, the light bulbs in his head flickered. Grinning naughtily at Swayam, Rey rubbed his palms together evilly as Swayam looked on oddly.

He was Rey's only ray of light. 

Taani's Rehearsal Dress: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/ba/74/fbba74f2b24932cd6fa2277e2a4c5f98.jpg

Rey's Casual Outfit: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/6a/7e/da6a7eccf130eb66fce302ae9e9e38b0.jpg

There! I hope you liked it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Shan_aya - 9 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

amazing update

TaaRey part was awesome

Taani feels something when he touch her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor rey ๐Ÿ˜†

Boys part was little funny 

eagerly waiting for next part

continue soon