Aye12345 thumbnail
@vaishnavi31
I'm so sorry, i don't know how to reply like you did, so i hope you get this :)) Oh, this is my reply to your reply, by the way... just in case you didn't know :)) Awww it's okie, you don't have to be sorry, i really don't mind waiting, after all sabar ka pal meetha hota hai :))) And awww that's so sweet that you always think about your readers when you're writing it, i'm not sure about everyone else, but of course i will LOOOVE it, just cause it's written by you :))) And thanks yaar for complimenting my comments, but please can't you see how much i am BLUSHING :))))) Hee hee :)) And i'm def waiting for the next update, especially when Aahil will SEE HER FACE, WOOHOOO!! :)))) And COOLIE, i await your PM for the next update :)) Aww you take care too, lots of love from Ayesha.xoxoxoxo
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aye12345

@vaishnavi31

I'm so sorry, i don't know how to reply like you did, so i hope you get this :)) Oh, this is my reply to your reply, by the way... just in case you didn't know :)) Awww it's okie, you don't have to be sorry, i really don't mind waiting, after all sabar ka pal meetha hota hai :))) And awww that's so sweet that you always think about your readers when you're writing it, i'm not sure about everyone else, but of course i will LOOOVE it, just cause it's written by you :))) And thanks yaar for complimenting my comments, but please can't you see how much i am BLUSHING :))))) Hee hee :)) And i'm def waiting for the next update, especially when Aahil will SEE HER FACE, WOOHOOO!! :)))) And COOLIE, i await your PM for the next update :)) Aww you take care too, lots of love from Ayesha.xoxoxoxo

just click "quote" dear and then write your reply but not to worry as I got your reply this way also😉
And awww you're such a sweet heart😛 Yes I do, I mean I know when reading something , how I feel, what I want to read etc so I think of you guys too while writing😃
 hahahaha yess your comments are too cute
 oh my, you're the new Tamatar🤣
 Looks like I have a fan😲 You'll love what I write😳 how sweet. Just for you I'm gunna speed up my next update. Ofc I'll pm you😃 So now your wait will be a little shorter😉 When Ahil sees her face, yaar its soo dramatic I already have it all planned out. Gawsh I know you will love it! Untill the next update when I am graced with your sweet sa comment, take care❤️

vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazsidhu

AMAZING...

thx fr the pm...

Thanks so much! 😃And you're more than welcome😉
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Wow
superb love it
amazing updates
eagerly w8ng 4 next

So happy you loved it!😊
 Thank a lot yaar, and okay I shall try to make my updates a bit speedy😆
 Take care😃
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

thanks for updating...hope sanam accepts offer..waiting to see sahil moments..continue plz

Lets wait and watch😆
Sahil moments shall come soon not to worry😉
I will cont soon!
 Take care😃
Aye12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishnavi31

just click "quote" dear and then write your reply but not to worry as I got your reply this way also😉
And awww you're such a sweet heart😛 Yes I do, I mean I know when reading something , how I feel, what I want to read etc so I think of you guys too while writing😃
 hahahaha yess your comments are too cute
 oh my, you're the new Tamatar🤣
 Looks like I have a fan😲 You'll love what I write😳 how sweet. Just for you I'm gunna speed up my next update. Ofc I'll pm you😃 So now your wait will be a little shorter😉 When Ahil sees her face, yaar its soo dramatic I already have it all planned out. Gawsh I know you will love it! Untill the next update when I am graced with your sweet sa comment, take care❤️

Ohhh thank youuu sooo muchhh, you don't even know how much time i spent trying to figure that out :))) But no more... cause thanks to you i now know, YIPPEEE!!! :))))) Oh my, am i blushing that much like?? :)) Arey Ya Allah... but i guess i don't mind looking like a Tamatar, she's tooo CUTEEE mannn, i LOVE her... and miss her sooo much. But yep, i am definitely a huge pankha of yours, haha :))) Awww thank you, but you don't have to... it's the thought that counts, honestly if you're busy and it's too much trouble then don't worry about trying to update fast, i really don't mind waiting, sachi :))) And oohhh, that sounds really INTERESTING, but don't worry, i'm waiting patiently :)))))))

And oh my Allah... i'm actually dancing right now... the reply thing actually worked, WOOHOOO, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxoxo

Edited by Aye12345 - 9 years ago
padda3princess thumbnail
 lovely update   
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aye12345

Ohhh thank youuu sooo muchhh, you don't even know how much time i spent trying to figure that out :))) But no more... cause thanks to you i now know, YIPPEEE!!! :))))) Oh my, am i blushing that much like?? :)) Arey Ya Allah... but i guess i don't mind looking like a Tamatar, she's tooo CUTEEE mannn, i LOVE her... and miss her sooo much. But yep, i am definitely a huge pankha of yours, haha :))) Awww thank you, but you don't have to... it's the thought that counts, honestly if you're busy and it's too much trouble then don't worry about trying to update fast, i really don't mind waiting, sachi :))) And oohhh, that sounds really INTERESTING, but don't worry, i'm waiting patiently :)))))))

And oh my Allah... i'm actually dancing right now... the reply thing actually worked, WOOHOOO, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxoxo

LOOOLLL 😆😆😆oh oh poor Ayesha! But  no worries, have no fear when Vaish is here
Ikr, i miss Tamatar and Zoya and Asad (KSGGG)💔 but KV and Sanam... they are not bad either. #Sahil😳KV looks nicer and nicer in each episode yaar🤪
Well I'll remember that but still for this update , It's gunna be a bit longer than the other two, so Im trying complete it n make sure its perfect so I can post it quickly😉 When I'm busier, like this weekend, then wait patiently, sabar ka pal meetha hota hai😉🤣
You're welcome girl
big hugs from vaish😃🤗🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: padda3princess

lovely update   

Thanks so much!🤗
Aye12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishnavi31

LOOOLLL 😆😆😆oh oh poor Ayesha! But  no worries, have no fear when Vaish is here
Ikr, i miss Tamatar and Zoya and Asad (KSGGG)💔 but KV and Sanam... they are not bad either. #Sahil😳KV looks nicer and nicer in each episode yaar🤪
Well I'll remember that but still for this update , It's gunna be a bit longer than the other two, so Im trying complete it n make sure its perfect so I can post it quickly😉 When I'm busier, like this weekend, then wait patiently, sabar ka pal meetha hota hai😉🤣
You're welcome girl
big hugs from vaish😃🤗🤗

I agree, i miss them sooo MUCH :)) But, i'm falling in love with SaHil more and more everyday :)) Hee hee, i'm guessing you're a fan of KV?? :))) He's doing a GREAT job as Aahil :)) Yeah, okie... looking forward to it, as if it's going to be longer, WOOHOO!! :))) But on the weekends i'll wait, don't worry :))) Big hugs to you too :))) Take care now :))) xoxoxo