Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

vihan1

Groupbie

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajji-cutest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 6)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_goyal

IF-Dazzler

pari_goyal

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
nice

rajji-cutest

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hahaha nice one

rajji-cutest

whitelily

Goldie

whitelily

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update

rajji-cutest

usaonly

Groupbie

usaonly

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Unbelivable please continueTongue

rajji-cutest

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Hi there all Hug This is part 3 !

note : Buddy me for PMs

Not proof read + english is not my mother tongue

Part 3 : Raman sleeps on the floor !

Raman comes home and sits in the living room with Mr Balla to watch TV. Mrs bhalla and simmi are drinking tea on the table and nillu is in the kitchen taking care of the dinner.

Ishita is back with ruhi. When she enters the house, raman glares at her, she tries to glare back but she can't compete so she lower her eyes first.

Ruhi goes to toshi and starts with "Daddi! Mein aapko ek story bathaaon?"

Toshi : "haa beta, bata de!"

Ruhi : "Subho papa ka haat Ishima ke..." Raman realizes what she is about to say "Ruhi!" he shouts to interrupt her. "... go to your room and freshen up. then come back to eat a snack." He nods at ishita to go with her. Ishita understands and goes with ruhi in her room.

In the room : Ruhi : "papa ne mujko story batane nahi diya!"

Ishima :  Beta, don't be angry at papa. Kuch stories hote hain jo share nahi hote! Accha baba?"

Ruhi : "Accha ishima, mein yeh story kisiko nahi bataongi !"

Ishita smiles and helps ruhi change from school uniform to casual clothes.

---------------

At dinner Ishita and raman are both a bit quiet because they're still thinking about what happened in the morning. Toshi and bhalla try to ask if there's a matter but both of them act innocent.

After they're done with eating Romi proposes to watch a movie. They all agree and sit in the living room. After sometime ishita is really tired and yawn repeatedly. She says that she prefers to go to sleep as she has lot of work at the clinic the following day. She leaves.

Raman gets up too : "I'm going too. I have meetings to prepare for tomorrow." He doesn't say it but thinks " plus, this movie ain't that good so no regrets"

Romi : "Hehe bhai. Meeting prepare karna hai ya babhi ke saath time spend karna hai??Wink".

Raman : "wait mein tujko bata ke hi rahoon gha.."

Toshi "arre chup karo, sara scene khrab kar rahe ho. Tu jaa raman."

------------------

He goes in the room, takes his clothes. Ishita comes back from the bathroom. Again they glare at each other. Raman goes in the bathroom and comes back. Ishita is standing next to the bed.

Raman : "kya kar rahi ho? are you going to sleep standing up ? "

Ishita "... yesterday, the "no man's land" didn't work at all. We have to think about something else."

Raman to himself : "I tried to do a good deed by throwing the couch but now it's just more trouble."

Raman to ishita, annoyed : "so... what do you plan on doing?"

Ishita : "we should... Put more pillows in between!"

Raman : "arree yaar kya syapa hai ye saab? Chal, kar jo tumne karna hai, mein to sone wala hoon".

Ishita puts the pillows in between them and lies down too.

As they try to sleep they are both very uncomfortable. The pillows are taking almost all the place. It's getting crowded and hot. They are both turning again and again in the bed, trying to find a comfy position but in vain.

Suddenly raman is annoyed and decides to throw the pillows away. Ishita gets anxious

Ishita : "what are you doing?! This is the no mans land ! you have no right!"

Raman : "look I'm tired and I need to sleep. Just stay in your part of the bed and I'll stay in mine."

Ishita is not convinced.

Raman : "Just turn off your little brain for tonight and sleep." Says raman as he turns his back towards her.

Ishita hesitates but finally lays down too. She turns her back towards raman.

At the night progress they both turn towards each other. Raman's hand touch her hand and they both open their eyes. Ishita gets up and start lecturing him

Ishita : "see, I know this wouldn't work!! I can't sleep like that. You should have never thrown the couch away. You keep finding new ways to annoy me ! you're unbelievable"

Raman is really getting annoyed now. He claps his hand in front of her face : "if I knew you would act so crazy, believe me, I wouldn't have ever thrown away the couch. I'll never do anything for you again. Period"

Ishita : "do something for me? What does that mean?"

Raman "nothing." He gets up and takes his pillow. He goes for the door.

Ishita : "where are you going?"

Raman sarcastically: "On a cruise ship." Ishita scowls at him. So he says  "I'm going to sleep in the living room."

Ishita : "but they're all watching a movie there... And if you wait they'll ask you why you won't sleep in your room"

Raman had forgotten about that. He stops and seems to be thinking. "Right. You go."

Ishita :" Me?"

Raman : "yeah, you can go and sleep with ruhi right?"

Ishita : "but if they see me getting out of the room they'll ask me why I'm moving in the middle of the night. Plus, I can't disturb ruhi now that she is soundly sleeping."

Raman pinches his nose in frustration. "Whatever. He throws his pillow on the floor and lay down on the floor.

Ishita is shocked "Raman what are you doing?"

Raman ignores her. Ishita gets up and and comes near him. "raman? Why are you lying on the floor? Raman?"

Raman gets up and points a finger at her. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep. You don't want me to sleep on the bed, I can't sleep on the living room, you won't go with ruhi. I'm getting real fed up with all this crap. I need to sleep and I'm going to. I'll sleep on the floor tonight and tomorrow I'll go buy a new couch. If you say one more word to me, I swear to god I'll make you sleep on the balcony and I'll take the bed for myself!" He lies down on the floor again and turn his back to her.

Ishita understands she better not talk to him right now. She goes back to sleep on the bed. She is feeling guilty because she realizes it wasn't a big deal that his hand touched hers. But since she was never that much physical with him or any men, she can't help to panic a little whenever it happens. 

Hope you guys liked it ! Press the like button if you find the story worth it and comment to give your feedback !Embarrassed

part 4 !! : raman and ishita fight because of sheila kejwani !!

Edited by rajji-cutest - 24 July 2014 at 10:40am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21umoknimmi26rashmiarorafym23spnkssbkmRusirajaanvi_123Hsp.canadasmilesforever98chinudolly.yhmremya1990Npadzusaonlyroselasangeethbalamoonstonepariyansham24naima.aswathinsuhaa0_Oqwerty012alu5123samyuktha0411yhmmylifegems4sanaMonalisaJrnarayansahibasharmaRheaShfelciyaAsha122Divancraze_Deepika_padmavardhaakshuappussv_ani_pateldisha93whitelilydreamy-saVsoujanyabaublesJniISHRA83princessaaliyapari_goyalrusha4003rutu83_Dipsi_avni_19florine_20rsk16exploringmyselfsimples28KaBhi-FANchathuMSN_VannyJaveria3991teja21luvbalhparu_roxvampire12345678daisydee425ABBY92Nikki_Titli

whitelily

Goldie

whitelily

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Cute update

rajji-cutest

shifajoomun

shifajoomun

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Hahahaa !!! Continue continue !! Funny funny funny !!! The flow of ur story is awesome ! :D

rajji-cutest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top