Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 33

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
thank you all for you comments and positive feed back Hug
will try to post next part today.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 4)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Part 2 ! Do tell me what you think ! WinkWink

note : Buddy me for PMs

Not proof read + english is not my mother tongue

Part 2 : Raman unintentionally touches Ishita's butt!

In the morning ishita wakes up slowly. She feels like it was one of the best sleep sessions of her life. When she opens her eyes, she sees ravan kumar's face inches from hers. She doesn't understand what is happening. Then she realizes that his arm is thrown over her body. She screams and sits down quickly, pushing away his arm. She is panting out of shock and slowly remembers that last night she slept on raman's bed because he had thrown away the couch.  She looks around, all the pillows of the "no man land" line are dispersed on the floor.

Raman wakes up because of her scream. He is annoyed. "What is wrong with you goddam it ? Last thing of the day I hear is your lecture and first thing I hear is your scream? Are yaar, mera jina haram kardita tumne... What is wrong with you?"

I : you should ask this to yourself ! What were you trying to do hugging me like that?!" She is still under the shock of being so close to him.

R : "oh hello?! Do you realize you were the one who travelled across the bed to stick to me?" Ishita looks around and realizes he is right, she is the one who moved over his part of the bed.

Raman adds : "and since you asks about my arm. I wasn't hugging you! I was gripping your arm to not fall since you keep pushing me out of the bed." Ishita gets shy because she realizes she had misinterpreted the situation.

I : "well I'm sorry. I was really tired last night, mein hosh mein nahi rahi. Sorry."

R  muttering ;  "hugging you..  ? me? have you gone crazy?" he gets up and goes in the bathroom stomping.

Ishita is ashamed of herself. But she is in a good mood because she really slept well.

---------------------------

Raman and ishita are in the living room. Raman is taking his breakfast while ishita is tidying the living room. No one else is there.

Ruhi comes standing next to her papa and says : "Papa, today I want to eat icecream for breakfast. I don't want to eat oatmeal."

R : "enough ruhi. Your mother told you to eat oatmeal. Sit down and eat."

Ruhi "No papa!" she pouts.

Raman goes to grab her to make her sit on the chair next to him but she moves asides at the last moment (laughing) and raman's hand goes straight on ishita's butt cheek who was sweeping the floor next by!!

When he realizes what just happened he freezes. Out of all the things that could ever happen in his day to day life, he never ever thought about this one so he doesn't know what to do for a second. His hand? On jansi ki rani's behind? That's it. He just signed his own death warrant.

Ishita freeze too as she realized that Raman's hand is on her butt. But being horrified by the situation, she turns around and almost in a reflex movement, she slaps raman. She is shocked by her own movement but she is even more shocked at what he did.

I : "How dare you?! Who do you think I am exactly?! CONTROL YOURSELF!"

R : "wait ishita.. that's not..."

I : "You're a digusting man !! CHEEE!" she runs to her bedroom.

Ruhi who has seen the whole scene, is not anymore in a playing mode. She sits and starts eating her breakfast silently. Raman looks at her angrily. "Mujko tapaad khilake ke baad tumjko oeatmeal passand ha gaya?"

Ruhi : "sorry papa..."

Raman : "chup kar. Finish kar jaldi jaldi."  He resumes eating his breakfast, fuming.

------------------------------

During the day Raman is in a very angry mood because his day started with a slap for a thing that wasn't even his fault. Mihir tries to ask him what is wrong but raman only scowls at him so mihir doesn't insists. As the day goes by raman calms himself and thinks that if ishita had grab his groin, he would have turned mad at her so he should forgive her for the slap.

On the other side Ishita was feeling guilty the whole day. She guessed that raman putting a hand on her butt wasn't something he'd ever do intentionally but she still slapped him out of shock. As the day passes by, she is more and more afraid to face him at home at night.

Here you go guys Wink Press the like button to let me know if you liked it. And feel free to post a comment as i love reading them!

part 3 !! : raman sleeps on the floor?!

Edited by rajji-cutest - 24 July 2014 at 10:38am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21umokbartleyfym23Dharu62spnksRusiraHsp.canadachinudolly.yhmsmilesforever98usaonlyremya19907350879shutsangeethbalasham24nauka87fatiya52110mischiefsamyuktha0411coolgirl3shivaniarorajialu5123gems4sanakasaf_ZGHAnnarichardqwerty012IPKKND_Pyaarnaima.asahibasharmarnarayanmalaxmifelciyaAsha122Divancrazearshi33v_ani_patelwhitelilydreamy-sadisha93dark.lig8princessaaliyadhaakshuAditiDocSnigdhaGautamJniISHRA83baublesrsk16pari_goyalavni_19exploringmyselfchathusimples28MSN_VannyJaveria3991teja21Bruce_Lvampire12345678daisydee425paru_roxABBY92NichussNikki_Titli

YhmCraze

Goldie

YhmCraze

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
very nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajji-cutest

Asha122

Asha122

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Awesome... Waiting for next part...

rajji-cutest

JniISHRA83

Goldie

JniISHRA83

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
OMG..It was just superb and the slap was awesome...continue soon dear...
Ruhi ki tarah mein bhi hass rahi hun yaarLOL..

rajji-cutest

dark.lig8

Goldie

dark.lig8

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
excellent start

rajji-cutest

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_