Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimla532

Awesome. You write too good. just continue pls. next parts :)

thank you for the compliment ! Big smile 

there will PROBABLY be a short extra part for this one as i want to please you all one last time but this OS is finalized so no real next part. ShockedShocked

Thank you for reading it so far StarStar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IshRa OS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august) (Page 32)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

did ishita say "nothing important"? juthi juthi a la kajol from k3g LOL

ROFLROFL your comments are the best !! 

thank you so much for reading and commenting ! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simples28

Wow yaar..pls pls pls update the next part..loving your story dearSmile

i'll probably add a short extra part to this one as the last part felt incomplete but it's a finalized OS so there won't be a 10th chapter. 

thank you for reading and for commenting lovely  ! StarStar 

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosela

loved it.
owsom...
hope you cntinue it to some more parts...

no more parts for this one as it's finalized but i'll probably add an extra little nokjok sessions between ishita and raman WinkWinkWink

thank you for taking the time to comment ! StarStar

rajji-cutest

Goldie

rajji-cutest

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

this is such a beautiful story..amazing,deep,surreal..loved it truly..such a touching and praise worthy end to Subbu-Ishita story..never saw this point of view to Ishita-Subbu break up..I literally cried at the part where Subbu said about praying for Ishita and they hugged..their's was a beautiful love story with a sad ending..a new perspective for Subbu..we all always hate him not taking into consideration that Ishita loved him so much and they were together for so many years so he must be a good guy..your story just shows your one big mistake does not mean you are ruined for life or you are a bad person..
Ishra were amazing..they were so in their characters in this one..when they were missing each-other in your story I could feel longing..such lovely writing..kudos!!!

Thank you so so so much for your comment !! ClapClapClap

I tried to make the story fun as first and i wanted to add a bit of a jealous raman, that's why i brought back subbu but i realized that ishita-subbu was not really laughable and their story shouldn't serve the only purpose of making raman jealous. 
They dated for 12 years. They were each other first love, they were family (because of bala-vandu relationship) and in one moment they became totally stranger. that's something i can't turn into a spoof.
I really think that if ishita loved subbu for 12 years (that's the double amount Raman spent with shagun), so subbu must have been someone special. And with a brother like bala, i can't imagine him to be a jerk.

i loved what you said : one big mistake does not mean you are ruined for life or you are a bad person. life had its ups and down and we must learn to ride along without holding grudge or hatred.

IshRa was hard to write especially in the last part because Raman is more insecure than jealous. he can protect ishita from parmeet, but what can he do to Subbu? His first love left him because he was not good enough, his new wife is with him because of his daughter, it's really not easy for him. He must be really insecure inside.
That's why i decided to avoid too much of subbu-raman in the last part because it's a serious subject that i don't think i could handle in only one part. 

Thank you again so much for your comment, i felt like you truly understood why i wrote too long parts with subbu. HugThumbs Up

Bul3

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

Originally posted by Bul3

this is such a beautiful story..amazing,deep,surreal..loved it truly..such a touching and praise worthy end to Subbu-Ishita story..never saw this point of view to Ishita-Subbu break up..I literally cried at the part where Subbu said about praying for Ishita and they hugged..their's was a beautiful love story with a sad ending..a new perspective for Subbu..we all always hate him not taking into consideration that Ishita loved him so much and they were together for so many years so he must be a good guy..your story just shows your one big mistake does not mean you are ruined for life or you are a bad person..
Ishra were amazing..they were so in their characters in this one..when they were missing each-other in your story I could feel longing..such lovely writing..kudos!!!

Thank you so so so much for your comment !! ClapClapClap

I tried to make the story fun as first and i wanted to add a bit of a jealous raman, that's why i brought back subbu but i realized that ishita-subbu was not really laughable and their story shouldn't serve the only purpose of making raman jealous. 
They dated for 12 years. They were each other first love, they were family (because of bala-vandu relationship) and in one moment they became totally stranger. that's something i can't turn into a spoof.ClapStarClapI love your point of view and thinking dear..
I really think that if ishita loved subbu for 12 years (that's the double amount Raman spent with shagun), so subbu must have been someone special. And with a brother like bala, i can't imagine him to be a jerk. I second thatThumbs Up

i loved what you said : one big mistake does not mean you are ruined for life or you are a bad person. life had its ups and down and we must learn to ride along without holding grudge or hatred.Hug

IshRa was hard to write especially in the last part because Raman is more insecure than jealous. he can protect ishita from parmeet, but what can he do to Subbu? His first love left him because he was not good enough, his new wife is with him because of his daughter, it's really not easy for him. He must be really insecure inside.so true..and you can feel that insecurity come in open when ishita just mentioned her first love..it was like his entire world was once again filled with uncertainty and fear..
That's why i decided to avoid too much of subbu-raman in the last part because it's a serious subject that i don't think i could handle in only one part. 

Thank you again so much for your comment, i felt like you truly understood why i wrote too long parts with subbu. HugThumbs Up I truly did understand everything you were trying to potray with your writing..i cannot help but praise and respect you for having such a great thinking and thought process apart from your lovely writing ofcourse..because I think more than the writing its the thinking behind it which really makes you find a connection..its like you can understand the characters as your own!! amazingStar

rajji-cutest

paru_rox

IF-Rockerz

paru_rox

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Finally caught with all the updates ... the last part of this update was too good. She admitted it and yup... churlish is way better than being a coward.

Loved this SS ... hope you write more.

rajji-cutest

Lata_ishra

Lata_ishra

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Superb...

rajji-cutest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top