IshRa SS : bye bye the couch! (part 9 FINAL- 2nd august)

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys ! 
I was bored so i decided to write this little os , it has nothing to do with the current track.πŸ˜‰

This os is about lots of little things that haven't been addressed yet in the show : 
the couch, sheila kejwani, subbu, ...

note : Buddy me for PMs
Not proof read + english is not my mother tongue

Part 1 : Raman throws away the couch ! 

Ishita is at her clinic when she receives a call from her mother :

Mrs iyer : "Ishu, vandu and bala are coming to stay with us for the next few days so we can take care of vandu because she is getting tired with the pregnancy. So don't hesitate to come by tonight, she will be happy"

Ishu : "sure thing amma! Thank you for telling me, I'll come tonight.".

-----------------

Raman comes back from the office and sits on the sofa. Nillu asks him if he wants to drink some tea.

R : "Yeah... actually, go ask ishita to make it for me, please." He would never admit it but he got used to ishita's tea and he doesn't like to drink tea if it's not from her hands.

Nillu : "But bhai... ishita maam is not here"

R : "What? Where did she get lost again?!" He was a bit annoyed that his wife never informed him about her whereabouts

Nillu trying to calm him : "Don't worry, Ishita maam just went at her parents' because vandu and bala came by. She's probably going to stay the night. She already told Toshi maam."

R : "oh... alright. Well, I'm going there too." Nillu looks at him with a smirk, she is thinking that he can't spend a moment without his Ishita. Raman notices her look so he justifies himself : "I have thing to discuss with bala about adi's tuiton." But in reality he is going because he feels weird thinking he might not have a glimpse of his wife until tomorrow.

He goes to greet everyone at the iyers but he doesn't see ishita.

R : "amma... I thought ishita was here but I don't see her...?"

Madhavi : "She is in her room, talking with vandu, I'll bring her out."

R : "no amma don't worry, I'll go myself."

He goes and before entering the room he hears Ishita and vandu conversation because the door is open.

Ishita : "ouch... my back is hurting more and more lately."

Vandu : "Why is that? Your bed isn't comfy enough?"

Ishita doesn't want to say that after several months of marriage she is still sleeping on the couch. "... Maybe I'm just not getting used to it... Whatever, let's talk about something else"

Vandu insists : "You should tell raman about it. You two could buy a new mattress that will fit you more."

Ishita laughs : "you don't know this ravan kumar. If I ever complain about anything in his room, especially his bed, he'll probably shout at me "you should go back and sleep at your amma's... forever!! No one will miss you here!" ... he's so rude you know!"

They both laugh, not knowing that raman overheard this. He feels guilty that he let her sleep on a couch for so long. He is ashamed when he realizes that she never once complained even though the couch is tiny and uncomfortable to sleep on. He decides he will do something about that and goes back.

Madhu asks : "raman you're going already?"

Raman "yes amma, I've something very important to do. I'll see you soon."

---------------------------

Raman goes back in his house and see toshi and bhalla drinking tea in the living room. He thinks about a plan then goes to them.

R : "maa, abba. I've been thinking, we should buy some new furniture. You know all those pieces we have are starting to look old fashioned. There is a furniture store around the corner that is having promotion on a lot of things. We should buy some pieces too. What do you think?"

Mr Bhalla : "I don't know son. I like the furniture we already have. There is nothing wrong with it. We shouldn't waste money on new furniture..."

Toshi : "aree balaji! Your son is right, I'm getting fed up looking at these old pieces of wood. We're modern people, we should live in a modern looking home. Raman, you're totally right, tomorrow will go there and buy news pieces! Those madrasans will be shocked to see how pretty our home looks when it's all over" she goes to nillu and starts talking about how excited she is.

Raman and balaji laugh.

---------------

In the morning, Raman, Simmi and Toshi goes to shopping. Toshi asks Raman what he thinks about this or that but he is not interested at all.

R : "maa jo bhi lehna hai leh lo." He gives his credit card to simmi "Here, you two can buy every single thing that you want. I need to go to the office right now, but I have just one thing to say : these two armchairs over there, I want them for my room."

Before leaving, he goes to the salesman "Deliver all the furniture at this address and I'll give you extra money if you take away our old pieces when you leave. I know it's not your job but you can as well do it."

Salesman : "alright sir."

------------------

In the evening Raman sees several new pieces in his house and he remembers about the whole "relooking" mission. He goes in his room and he is happy to see that the couch on which ishita has been sleeping has been replaced by two armchairs.

Ishita comes late this night as she had lot of work at the clinic and she goes straight into her room once she's home.

Raman is on his bed, working on his laptop, stealing glances at his wife. Ishita doesn't notice anything, she goes straight for the cupboard, take her clothes and goes to change in the bathroom.

When she is back she goes to lie down at her usual place when she notices that her couch is gone! There is two beautiful armchairs instead. She is surprised at first but then gets mad at raman :

I : what is this raman? Where did the couch go?

R : what? Oh that? I wanted to make some decoration change and I thought these looked better than the old couch. You don't like them?"

I : do I like them? what is wrong with you? Where am I supposed to sleep now?!

She is angry and tired and she wishes she could just sleep already.

R : "Well... you can ...  sleep on the bed.

I : which bed?

R acting innocent and nods toward the spare place in his bed

I : ha! Very funny !

R : if you don't want you can still go to your amma's..." he looks at her with a smirk before getting back on work.

Ishita is boiling with anger. "I'll go sleep with ruhi!"

R : "... that is not going to happen. She has invited 2 of her friends to sleep over. There is not enough place left for... all of you (he nods towards her body, indicating she is plump) in her bed."

Ishita understand she is left with no choice. She can't go to her amma in her pijamas in the middle of the night as they will think raman has thrown her out of their room.

Raman sees that she is about to give up but he also sees that she is too tired for his little games and she looks a bit miserable so he gets up and put all the excess pillows in a line in the middle of the bed.

R : "look. My part of the bed, and your part. And here's the no-man's-land in the middle. Ishita, you look really tired, just lay down and sleep. Don't over think"

Ishita looks hesitant.

R: "oh and don't worry. I won't touch you. I'm not that desperate!" He is amused as ishita give in and lay besides him. She falls asleep almost immediately on the very comfy bed. Raman is happy .

This first installment can be taken as a ONE SHOT. If you liked my writing, the story continues, see below πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ : total = 15 000 words!

Part 2 !!   : raman unintentionally touches ishita's bottom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 3 !!   : raman sleeps on the floor πŸ˜²

Part 4 !!   : raman and ishita fight because of sheila kejwani πŸ€’😭

Part 5 !!   : raman and ishita take a few days apart from each other😲😭

Part 6 !!   :  raman misses ishita πŸ˜²πŸ˜³

Part 7 !!   : subbu - ishita confrontation πŸ₯ΊπŸ€”

Part 8 !!   : raman talks with ishita on the phone πŸ˜†

Part 9 !!   : IshRa's reunion (FINAL)😳

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome... pls continue...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome Rasam!!! Please do continue πŸ˜Š
Alu- thumbnail
Aww, glad you wrote this it's cute
Sania_Sania thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superbb continue soon plz
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww So Cute😳😳  Raman's Care for Ishu

Please Do Cntnu and Do Writing More on IshRa😳
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story - Raman is so used to having her around!

-Sona
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome..pls make a prt twoπŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hehe really nice, looking forward to part  2!! :)
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super cute..
Looking forward for part 2