OS-Rashi's Wedding and Suhaag Raat... Note For MATURE READERS ONLY.... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi jen,
Actually I don't follow this serial but checked in for ur os,You made me to think I should watch this...It was sooo hot love the couple,Every line every word was poetic especially creamy skin brilliant writing..candle the witness wow what an end you gave n the rituals were briefly written hats off,I dunno how many times am going to read t again
Edited by saravathi - 9 years ago
WOW...what a beautiful story...showing all the rituals so well and the lovely union of the bride and groom...
I really loved it!
Thanks dear...
wow...awesome os dr...πŸ‘πŸΌ...beautifully written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...very romantic and hot...☺️☺️☺️...loved it...❀️❀️❀️...thank u 4 sharing such a beautiful os with us...😳😳... Edited by JayeetaGurtian - 9 years ago
Hi Jenelle,

I do actually watch this show every night so I had no difficulty picturing Raghu and Shivani as I read this plus the tone of this story seems just so appropriate for this lovely pair.

However, even if I did not know their story, I would still have enjoyed it; the imagery you create with you words is first rate, I'm certain I am not the only able to clearly visualize these scenes  as they read it.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me; it is a lovely read!

Kelly
So romantic OS jen well written :) :) loved ur description :) plss keep writing the OS coz after 1st aUg we can imagine RaShi only through OS n FF only :'( :'(
Omg omg omg☺️
This os was lovely and romantic.😳
U have penned it beautifully.πŸ‘
I really dont know much about raghu and shivani..
But this os, the way u wrote - made me fell in love with them ❀️
Loved whole marriage rituals - his I❀️U, then kiss on her forhead, then the way her malgalsutra stuck on his sleeve, they everyones blessings- adorable and cute...πŸ˜ƒ
whole SR scenes were smoking hot ❀️
Finally they become one😊
keep write...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Do pm me...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Anitha- - 9 years ago
Very well written...😊 You seem to have a flair for writing...😊Edited by alpha_057 - 9 years ago
This is Very Romantic Jen, I love it, beautiful end to this show.. Thank You for Sharing.
This is so well written. just love it!@\

Reading OS just for you otherwise i never read any OS/FF//SS in IF 

anyways very well written dii such a magical OS aww πŸ˜³

SR was so so romantic and hot 

The whole OS is very touching, emotional, romantic, hot and sweet just loved it 

Kuddos dii very well written good job