Chat Clubs

The WoodenIzers! #8 *IO* Happy Birthday Kiran! - Page 5

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AquaBlue.

@bold: πŸ₯±.You are fooling Mrs Da.One alone here πŸ₯±

This gif reminds me of you 🀣

Why this gif? πŸ˜‘ Do I look like that dukhyaari Aish? 

I am not sure if I liked this movie or not, I am still confused about the climax..I don't know if it was the right decision or not. Brain says she was right in choosing Vanraj but then heart and bollywood side says that she should have went with Sameer. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is Sid wearing full sleeved clothes these days?😑 Is it really cold in Mumbai now because of rains?πŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: KuKKad_MalHOTra

^^^

And one more quality in my list would be - be intelligent than me, so that he can mind f*ck me.🀣
Where are these guys? I don't find them anywhere around me.😭

I found one

Sid is actually looking good to me in these pics despite the thunder thighsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by AquaBlue. - 9 years ago

-And he doesn't exists πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: HawaaPot

Why this gif? πŸ˜‘ Do I look like that dukhyaari Aish? 

I am not sure if I liked this movie or not, I am still confused about the climax..I don't know if it was the right decision or not. Brain says she was right in choosing Vanraj but then heart and bollywood side says that she should have went with Sameer. 

Ofcourse you did this in past πŸ˜†...the u decided to eat lot of bananas and get over it πŸ˜†

logically it should be Vanraj-Nandini...even according to Indian traditions...But I wanted Sameer-Nandini cuz I never felt Nan's love for Vanraaj..It was like her duty...I LOVEEE this movie though no matter how draggy and boring it gets in part πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: HawaaPot

-And he doesn't exists πŸ˜†

No one is perfect...try to love the imperfections of your partner πŸ˜‰

Why is Sid wearing full sleeved clothes these days?😑 Is it really cold in Mumbai now because of rains?πŸ˜•

Yeah Mumbai is flooded nowadays !
This content was originally posted by: AquaBlue.

Ofcourse you did this in past πŸ˜†...the u decided to eat lot of bananas and get over it πŸ˜†

logically it should be Vanraj-Nandini...even according to Indian traditions...But I wanted Sameer-Nandini cuz I never felt Nan's love for Vanraaj..It was like her duty...I LOVEEE this movie though no matter how draggy and boring it gets in part πŸ˜†

@Bold- That sounds so wrong! πŸ€£
Naah I don't do all that, don't need to..real life is not so filmy.

Same thing! Vanraj was a more practical decision, even in real life anyone sensible would do that. 

But Sameer was the hero so we wanted her to end up with him.
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm going to officially marry Sid in absentia.πŸ˜† Then I'll keep karwa chauth ka vrat also for him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And then when my asli patidev in real life comes, I'll practise polygamy.🀣
I have lost it.πŸ€ͺ

Sid should make clones of him, so that each one of us can get a replica of him.🀣

I'm going to officially marry Sid in absentia.πŸ˜† Then I'll keep karwa chauth ka vrat also for him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And then when my asli patidev in real life comes, I'll practise polygamy.🀣

I have lost it.πŸ€ͺ

Sid should make clones of him, so that each one of us can get a replica of him.🀣

You are so funny πŸ€£

Even I need those clones for you people so that I can take the original πŸ˜‰
Then the world..if not the world atleast India will be full of Sid clones πŸ€£

@Hawaa:: yuckkk!! ur mind always in gutter πŸ˜†...no wonder u are a fan of chota kela πŸ˜†