Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
What the f***** hell is this? 18 minutes of crap and less than 2 minutes of parud scenes? SPECIALLY IN THIS TRACK WHEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE 2 MAIN LEADS AND THE VILLAIN?

Tell me if I am wrong - but I want Ashish to give more time for RR.

Don't tell me CVs should utilize time more etc crap. cz they have less than 24hrs to get the script together, shoot and get the episode on air. And the glaring lack of time from him is getting obvious now.

And whatever ratings, whatever audience this show had left was the ones watching for the jodi and romance.
I wanna know does this mean we are being told to wash our hands off it too?

And no I am not watching JDJ. So I don't care for that show this year. But I care for RR and I care for parud and I want to see more of them.  I want to see Paro and Rudra. PaRud against Shantanu 18 minutes of each episode.

The show may end in 3 months or it may get a slot change - but every damn day I want more of the story of the leads. Not some effing family drama and shit that should have been the 2 min content where the 2 main lead and villain track should have taken 18 mins of the episodes.

So I want more time for this show from the male lead too, because I am here to watch a romance and I want to watch that!

I now have had enough. Weeks on end it has been the same, and its not a little, its crossing the limit and I kept shut up and tolerated. But now, I am sick of it and telling it as it is because no1 is doing charity work in the time that should have been used to give the scenes we crave to watch, the track the way we crave to watch..

So I am at the end of my limit of patience!

Rant completed. Agree or disagree. throw mud on me or give ur opinions. I am just sick of this and off IF for tonight. Good night.

Edited by princessunara - 18 July 2014 at 10:06pm

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07rth81teessaarvignneeveeleninvaidhegiarshis1lavanya08mansajsimmy555parud28faizabadarlove_sanayaGolGuppuroshnikpMawara_Ejazshirinfarhaadiulia05himmuBobby9DevdasiSinghBharati27lovenikitageetababyradscoastadynamosmukta3112mamatharoyalpsagarsrdforfunsquiviReginaPhalange-Dream_onadvaitaSweetSannyradiationUrvi.SCyberOstrichmemarioTess77dhijayTwinky28JilanicrazyCrazy410instantconnectSerene77Bujee09deep0909tvluvrvallu123SingaporeFantellylover202rithureubenmacaronliana2304parud4infinityzeffy2k2Rubab4137IAmMayFlowerdivyarnavnims6napstermonstersana_ahmad643nashmiaSummer99Erika1VancouverBCMalini1Suni-Siaa-deepselbelieve77KhushiParoparud143Mushfika-Sanayaholic-vanitha3dRupunzaleAyeReKhushigail-ipkI-Heart-SanzdevsumShaitaanSundarijuhi611_SilverLining_nerinagunjinine2melfns-Nuzrath--R-R-R--aruni-IronButterflysamiraoRadiantSanz..shona_arhiloverZeeliciousxoProudArShianbluemoon255lovearshi93mpat_AngryBird_boltJaz1990P.SrinivasVIMAL.MSPraba-Azy-gogumasree07SanzBarbiesmitar-Swetz-..Jyoti..hinasadiqkbtrFascinatingSanzLadyLaLawestindianBerryBlush07amaiastg1Parud_ForeverSuchi.Rsajni786DiyaSAbsoluvSenorita Sanaya-himu-MesmerizingSanzCrazyAmieEdna_Philipsumaiya14SanzPaRudholicPhoenixRisingcruze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have had enough! I need parud scenes - DT Note Pg 37" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazy410

Crazy410

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

What the f***** hell is this? 18 minutes of crap and less than 2 minutes of parud scenes? SPECIALLY IN THIS TRACK WHEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE 2 MAIN LEADS AND THE VILLAIN?

Tell me if I am wrong - but I want Ashish to give more time for RR.

Don't tell me CVs should utilize time more etc crap. cz they have less than 24hrs to get the script together, shoot and get the episode on air. And the glaring lack of time from him is getting obvious now.

And whatever ratings, whatever audience this show had left was the ones watching for the jodi and romance.
I wanna know does this mean we are being told to wash our hands off it too?

And no I am not watching JDJ. So I don't care for that show this year. But I care for RR and I care for parud and I want to see more of them.  I want to see Paro and Rudra. PaRud against Shantanu 18 minutes of each episode.

The show may end in 3 months or it may get a slot change - but every damn day I want more of the story of the leads. Not some effing family drama and shit that should have been the 2 min content where the 2 main lead and villain track should have taken 18 mins of the episodes.

So I want more time for this show from the male lead too, because I am here to watch a romance and I want to watch that!

I now have had enough. Weeks on end it has been the same, and its not a little, its crossing the limit and I kept shut up and tolerated. But now, I am sick of it and telling it as it is because no1 is doing charity work in the time that should have been used to give the scenes we crave to watch, the track the way we crave to watch..

So I am at the end of my limit of patience!

Rant completed. Agree or disagree. throw mud on me or give ur opinions. I am just sick of this and off IF for tonight. Good night.
WORD ... I think a lot of us feel this way. But honestly, I am enjoying watching Sanaya and the rest too. And like I have said many times before - I will continue to watch RR no matter what.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

love_sanayalavanya08samikshagouripkkkarnshiiiiBharati27Ramv31Sumayya_Ejazstp007mamatharoyalSweetSannym_30996napstermonsterIAmMayFlowerVancouverBCMalini1SuniFadila55KhushiParoparud143_SilverLining_vanitha3dnerinajuhi611ProudArShian-himu-Deedeepa1princessunara

-R-R-R-

IF-Dazzler

-R-R-R-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamatharoyal_SilverLining_samiraoparud143ProudArShian-himu-princessunara

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

well said Sunara 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mamatharoyalSuni_SilverLining_samiraoparud143ProudArShiansmitar-himu-princessunara

KhushiParo

Goldie

KhushiParo

Sunara you too!ROFL
Last week I was on vacation so I was  happy there are less Parud scenesLOL but this week I'm keep on  checking the time.. when Rudra will come? the episode time is almost getting over? my face turns toEmbarrassed    Tongue Big smile  Confused  Shocked Dead

Well I hope next week we will get more Parud. 
But I'll have to give  it to CVs for not getting us bored.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharati27SweetSannymamatharoyalIAmMayFlowerSingaporeFanparud143_SilverLining_samiraojuhi611ProudArShian-himu-Deedeepa1princessunara

cruze

IF-Stunnerz

cruze

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u sunara
i want some parud romance 

nd wht they r showing ...
leave parud romance ...they r not even showing paro nd rudra together

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSannybabyjimamatharoyaldhijaySumayya_Ejazsamirao_SilverLining_parud143juhi611smitarProudArShianbluemoon255-himu-princessunara

Parud_Forever

IF-Sizzlerz

Parud_Forever

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up
The show was supposed to be a love story
not a family drama want to watch parud miss them Disapprove

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSannytvluvrbabyjimamatharoyalsamiraoparud143juhi611_SilverLining_melfnsbluemoon255ProudArShian-himu-Deedeepa1princessunara

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Right on Sunara! And they wonder why they aren't getting trps...this is not a lovestory from any angle...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08babyjimamatharoyaldhijaySweetSanny_SilverLining_nerinasamiraoparud143ProudArShian-himu-Deedeepa1princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top