Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣Radhika.. reading this was fun. I have not watched the friday episode and have no intention of watching the one on monday too!

I have at hand just 60 odd minutes of entertainment... can't waste them on JA...i watch yudh these days.

i saw the promo.. Jo being treated like a sack of potatoes🐷... it looked rediculous. hoping that you continue your fun posts...
i love to read your posts
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

🤣🤣hilarious post radhika...inspilte of no from frz i happend to watch friday episode n got disappointed with episode as war is over,mc haider vulgar romance,gorilla man entry n precap again jj fought...bt loved ur post on friday episode😆😆keep continuing to make posts 😳
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ann2012

BM borrowed hormones from Mainavati for a week that is why the instant pregnancy detection. Just like Jalal who has borrowed Jodha's hormones permanently. This is the reason Jodha is never in mood for any bedroom action 😉

You are too young to be talking of all this 😲
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

WoW Radhika superb wonderful post...

Jallu holding his hip, especially when he bend down 1 min is hilarious.. OMG he was not that much limping when he came to JO hojra other day..😊

Remember Radhika JJ baby is both Rajvanshi & Mugal baby, so the baby is SUPER STRONG nothing will happen jump & kick also just like father Jalaal.. Don't worry might be Jo already has taken a special lep before Gorilla man kidnap her, so no worry about the baby..😉

BM new duty & hobby is to read people face & he just got that right for JO and even came to hear MS & JO praises..

MAC & Haider will soon go to honeymoon to Agra, Haider will be smitten by Moti or even Zakira beauty.😃. He is starving and we may see their kidnap as next track..😉

MA & AK have nothing just to change their faces in angry, how their plans destroyed listening Jallu praising Jo & MS

Mirza & Man singh will not come in next week, we may see them 1 or 2 mins enjoying Jashan, but after the kidnap none will help Jallu only Atgah & TM will be there for Jallu..

Next week we are going to get some action from Jallu especially jump & hit , jump & hit and some sword fight, WWF between Gorilla & a man with behosh  Jodha, as she might be screaming SS for quiet a sometime..😆

Even with this much action from Jallu audience will not be happy..😲

Abhi,

Loved your post! Funnier than mine 😆 esp bold lines. My God, Jodha will have a tough time if the baby keeps jumping and hitting her inside. 😲

@underlined: Yeah, next week it will be Macho Jalal all the way, with Jodha playing the demure damsel in distress. I want to see the WWF match. ⭐️

ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhikaS0

You are too young to be talking of all this 😲

No, i am not  How much older do i need to be?? 😕
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie2308

🤣Radhika.. reading this was fun. I have not watched the friday episode and have no intention of watching the one on monday too!

I have at hand just 60 odd minutes of entertainment... can't waste them on JA...i watch yudh these days.

i saw the promo.. Jo being treated like a sack of potatoes🐷... it looked rediculous. hoping that you continue your fun posts...
i love to read your posts

Hi Minnie

Long time! 

Thanks for liking my posts! 😳 I watch only JA and it is full paisa vasool entertainment 🤣 esp next week.

pls do watch the WWF match between Gorilla Man and Jalal. 😉
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i can;t control 🤣while reading...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha!!  Fantastic post!!  Loved reading it 😳
Loved gorilla man analysis.. 😆