Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
At the end of the day its all subjective. Different people, different opinions. But a fact remains that no matter how good/bad/brilliant/pathetic the actor/actress acts, the replacement always faces flak. And its not because of his/her acting skills, its because the connection with the character is suddenly lost and there is constant comparison with the previous actor playing the role. Today if it was Toral who played Anandi from 2010 and got replaced by Pratyusha in 2013, the latter would have recieved the same flak, even if she was a far better actress than Toral. This is how it works, people get used to the actor playing the role and it has actually got very little to do with acting skills.Edited by Theepetronauss - 9 years ago
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishna139

lol!how do they resemble?😔🤔

...vow... great resemblance...i still remember junior anandi'''''''''''''although senior ianandi is playing her role pefectly like the anandi in her teens... nice pics
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

This is just perfect!! Such beautiful caps you have chosen Anjali.. 👏

It is not just her resemblance in looks, but the way of expressing, which makes me believe that she is Anandi ⭐️

there is no comparison between avika and total I feel. Was watching this show from day 1. And wat hooked me to it was avika as anandi. She was brilliant. Toral does not match avika in terms of acting skills is my POV. Avika at 11_12 acted better than toral at whatever age she is.dialogue delivery needs to improve. In old bv that was not allowed .. But in new bv Sab kuch chalta hai. Focus is not on quality Edited by poiu123 - 9 years ago