Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Gustakh Dil 18th July Written Update (Page 4)

zoya789 IF-Rockerz
zoya789
zoya789

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeSpirit-

-FreeSpirit- Coolbie
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

check it in t6hoses shorter low quality videos uditi in last part u will see it on  that desi tv link
but pre caps r very misleading also , so may be he wont overhear everything...what do u think ...but I sincerely hope he does overhear...
I hope he overhears it's high time Nikhil comes to know what all his mother has done, If I am not mistaken he still doesn't know that Barkha was responsible for his and Ratri's pics in the paper... Ohh I never check those videos, it's okay I'll see it on Monday till then I'll keep on speculating whether the precap is misleading or not LOL

sami01

-FreeSpirit- Coolbie
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carina

Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Thanks for W.USmile
I really feel sorry for her. Unfortunately these  things happen...  But  Laajo is not a part of this world and she's going to have a hard time in accepting it.  
But Nik's going to run to her, so she'll be ok. 

As for Ratri, i hope she falls flat on her evil face Angry

that's so true Laajo will take some time to overcome this, she will need Nikhil now more than ever.. Seeing Laajo like that makes me hate Ratri more 

Haha then we're two to hate her Big smile I think we can begin a hate club lol.

Wait and watch when she comes  to know about Laajo's and Nik's relationship. Maybe then she'll fall flat on her face? What say? Big smile

lol yes we should totally start of Ratri's hate club I am sure we will find many members LOL
Completely agree Nikhil should storm of and tell her that Trishna is his wife and I want him to be full heroic and say some dialogues that she dare hurt his wife again Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carinasami01

-FreeSpirit- Coolbie
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Just when you think barkha can't get any lower she does,  but precap is only raatri telling barkha how she did it , will have to wait to see her response back. 

Raatri was actually smirking while talking to press, she didn't wait till she walked far enough away, she said her piece and then smirked straight after. How could press not catch that.
I was thinking the same thing how come the cameras did not catch the big smile on Ratri's face but they caught every single minute of Laajo's incident Ermm... Barkha is a woman who has just stooped too low 
londonkababu Senior Member
londonkababu
londonkababu

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Thanks for W.USmile
I really feel sorry for her. Unfortunately these  things happen...  But  Laajo is not a part of this world and she's going to have a hard time in accepting it.  

Hey how are you, it's been a while since you have been on this forum.

I heard that Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction a few years back, and that years later it is still being discussed as a publicity stunt by her. Janet on that day too was very upset. Now imagine this happening to Laajo, it would  be  a major issue, and would need Nikhil to help her through this situation.

Carinasami01

121315 Groupbie

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thnxxx
Carina Senior Member
Carina
Carina

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by londonkababu

Thanks for W.USmile

Hey how are you, it's been a while since you have been on this forum.

I heard that Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction a few years back, and that years later it is still being discussed as a publicity stunt by her. Janet on that day too was very upset. Now imagine this happening to Laajo, it would  be  a major issue, and would need Nikhil to help her through this situation.

Hey JatinderSmile

I'm good thanks. I've been travelling and couldn't come in. These days, i don't have much time, double work with holidays coming Confused So here i am on a saturday afternoon trying to catch up. Big smile

True for Janet Jackson. It  happened also to our famous actress Sophie Marceau, and the sad thing is that it happened @ the festival of Cannes. Poor Sophie, she's such a classy woman, never looking for attention. 
 There's lot of stories about these accidents. But have u noticed that it never happens to any guy? 
Strange.. Strange...LOLLOL

sami01ASH_99

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
haha never happens to guy bec people don't care even if it does happen, it I s never a news for a man anyways
but must salute sana for good performance afterwards, it was too good

Carina

Go to top