Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Gustakh Dil 18th July Written Update

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

18th July Written Update

The episode starts with Kabir and SK greeting all the guests when Barkha also arrives, she greets both Sk and Kabir and expresses joy on seeing that SK is still in the competition. SK tells her that all this was possible only because of Trishna, he tells her that because of her hard work he is still here. Barkha wishes them both good luck and sits with them.

Laajo is in her green room and she feeling very nervous when Nikhil calls her up, he wishes her good luck but she tells him that she is feeling very nervous. Nikhil encourages her to do her best and that she has reached here due to her hard work and now everything will go well. He teases her that now she has become such a big star that she would not even send an invite for her husband to come to which Laajo replies that this is just a small function he would have to come for the main competition to which he readily agrees.

The function starts and the host arrives and the ramp walk begins he tells everyone that the ladies will be judged on their talent and their grace. The first contestant is Laajo is a bit nervous initially and  SK encourages her from the audience she starts and gains confidence and completes her first round. Then all the ladies start coming in one by one. There is another round where everything goes fine. In the third round Laajo again starts walking on the ramp when  the malfunction takes place. Everyone is too shocked including Barkha while Ratri and Kabir are smiling. Laajo holds her dress and runs away quickly with a shocked expression on her face.

The function gets over and Sk and Anjali rush inside to see Laajo, Anjali stops SK from going inside as she wants to talk to her alone. She goes inside the room and finds it very dark she sees laajo sitting in the corner of the room crying. Anjali goes to her and tells her that it was all an accident and that she was performing quite well Laajo tells her to leave her alone. Anjali goes and tells SK that now its not the right time for him to go talk to her as she might become more embarrassed.

The reporters ask Barkha to comment on the matter but she doesn't say anything, Kabir tells them that it is very sad and in a very cunning way he tells them it could be a publicity stunt Ratri expresses fake regret and sorry for Laajo. Nikhil is calling Laajo but she doesn't answer, she thinks to herself that now how will she face him when she cant even face herself.

Anjali takes Laajo to SK's house where she will be safe and there wont be any reporters, Rancho comes in and is shocked to know about the incident. Rancho tries to make Laajo understand of the situation but Laajo is crying a lot and says that what will she tell her parents how will she face the world. She cries uncontrollably and Anjali gives her a medicine to help her sleep.

Sk is at the studio and is asking everyone how this happened. the other ladies are telling him that the dress was checked properly  he walks away in anger. Anjail comes in with the dress and one of the lady sees it and finds out that the pin is not properly placed Anjali looks and thinks that someone had purposely done it.

Nikhil is trying to call Laajo when the news reporter talks about an incident he mutes the volume, he is still trying to call her when he sees Laajo on the tv and about the wardrobe malfunction.

Precap: Barkha and Ratri are talking she is telling her how in the night she went to Laajo's room and did some things to her dress.

Edited by Desigirl_21 - 21 July 2014 at 8:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsp87wajrCarinalondonkababuALUJNA21ASH_99angelic8219paljaydeejagiAnu_4_U-AngelaKaParI-zoya789sami01taahir004

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thanks my dear for fast WU don't feel like seeing such sad episode, I feel for Laajo yaar hope nik can make her come out of this gloom .
Also do you think some one will overhear them,ratri and barkha on Monday and could it be nik or nani? to show then in barkha's housie talking has to mean it was to be overheard na..
laajo is strong girl she will come out stronger...as nik would support her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CarinalondonkababuASH_99-FreeSpirit-

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Uditi for the quick WU..
I think so Sami. Someone mostly nani will overhear and expose this Ratri..
very sad epi.. dont feel like watching it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

londonkababu-FreeSpirit-

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. I think I saw Nik overhearing the convo.

londonkababu-FreeSpirit-

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

Thanks Uditi for the quick WU..
I think so Sami. Someone mostly nani will overhear and expose this Ratri..
very sad epi.. dont feel like watching it.

Yeah Ash. It was sad to see Laajo crying Unhappy

ASH_99-FreeSpirit-

Carina Senior Member
Carina
Carina

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for W.USmile
I really feel sorry for her. Unfortunately these  things happen...  But  Laajo is not a part of this world and she's going to have a hard time in accepting it.  
But Nik's going to run to her, so she'll be ok. 

As for Ratri, i hope she falls flat on her evil face Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeSpirit-

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
nik will overhear, I saw full precap guys,he is shattered hearing that...what would he do ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Carina-FreeSpirit-paljay

Carina Senior Member
Carina
Carina

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

thanks my dear for fast WU don't feel like seeing such sad episode, I feel for Laajo yaar hope nik can make her come out of this gloom .
Also do you think some one will overhear them,ratri and barkha on Monday and could it be nik or nani? to show then in barkha's housie talking has to mean it was to be overheard na..
laajo is strong girl she will come out stronger...as nik would support her.

Hey Sami DI Tongue

You are right, Nik's will make her come out of her trauma.  Poor girl, thats really horrible Confused
Even top models can't take such things, we can imagine how it must be for a village girl. 

I hope Nik's overhear Ratri's and Barkha's convo. It's high time that CV's give us our pound of flesh Big smile
 Just imagine the scene..Evil Smile
I'll wait for Monday and see what it brings..

CV's better give us something  worth watching, I'm in the mood of chewing the ragLOLLOL

See you latersHug

-FreeSpirit-sami01

Go to top