Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Quxie and @rsnarula.. plz go on wid your rantings.. it hardly matters πŸ˜†
 i believe that everyone grasps the episode and watever being shown in a different way.. i may find it all connected and you may not find it.. unfortunately for me.. no one shares my POV in this forum..  but then its good for someone atleast to have a dissenting opinion πŸ˜ƒ
kaatayani thumbnail
In my personal opinion.. After Sati taking her Adishakti roop to save Shiv and Puja as Kali.. Suhasi has done a wonderful job showing the sheer power of Devi..!
finally i can say that the current Parvati is complete in every aspect 

PS: Personal has been written in bold bcoz Parvati quite a touchy issue in this forum
@ Kaatayani
Oopsie..i m sorry, it definitely wasnt my intent to get on rough edges with you again.. moreover, I completely agree with your POV & so do other members including Reena.. she just brought in different point which i think was equally valid.. i dont think ur & our POV are that much different.. we just mentioned different aspects & its not an either this or that situation, i  think it is an "and" situation.. both points put forth analysis & perspectives of different viewers..and as you rightfully said "everyone grasps the episode & whatever being shown in a different way" & I am of the opinion that variety is always good..😊 & sometimes we should just agree to disagree ..😊
Originally posted by: kaatayani

no probs πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š  I completely got both the POVs that is why i said that everyone grasps the things in DKDM differently and forms an unique opinion..  and as u already mentioned- variety is good 

as far as my being in the dissent most of the time.. if you had been in IF in abt 2012-13 you wud have understood why I am saying soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  People had been very active and agitated an soo many issues and some those Mahanubhavs have left the forum wen Parvati changed fr the first time πŸ˜‰

@ bold..

Phew !.... and here I was thinking that you were exclusively talking about me..  πŸ˜†

Hmm..i should stop taking things personally..πŸ€”

Although I am glad that you cleared things out.. πŸ˜Š
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

In my personal opinion.. After Sati taking her Adishakti roop to save Shiv and Puja as Kali.. Suhasi has done a wonderful job showing the sheer power of Devi..!

finally i can say that the current Parvati is complete in every aspect 

PS: Personal has been written in bold bcoz Parvati quite a touchy issue in this forum

@Blue
This I can acutally vouch for, as I have been at the receiving end from some fans - twice, when I joined initially earlier this year.  Was new and didn't know that appreciating one actor got others thinking that you hate the otherπŸ˜•  That I am still unable to understand, but as you say everyone understands things differently.  It was thanks to you  -who explained the history, that I understood what was hitting me.

But currently, I find, the few persons still in this forum are level headed, they understand that  what you are appreciating or not  is an actor in a role and not the person personally.  

In any case have always loved your comments - the witty and the sarky; so hopefully as long as DKDM is on, you will still be active here.  Pretty please...

Btw, would love to be a fly on the wall when you are arguing a case...πŸ˜†

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Haha.. well being a crime thriller buff it is but obvious that such things will be noticed by you more than anybody else..πŸ˜‰.. the Modulus Operandi, connecting dots etc etc are important but for DKDM all such things are irrelevant..πŸ˜†.. anyways, I just used your post to vent out my own frustration with DKDM πŸ˜†.. and i doubt if the topic maker will be happy about it , I mean she obviously created the topic with an intent to praise the recent track & here we are yet again criticizing it....hum log aadat se majboor hain or is it DKDM?..πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Aakash, I am flattered that you remembered about my thing for crime thrillers ...  😊
kaatayani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@Blue
This I can acutally vouch for, as I have been at the receiving end from some fans - twice, when I joined initially earlier this year.  Was new and didn't know that appreciating one actor got others thinking that you hate the otherπŸ˜•  That I am still unable to understand, but as you say everyone understands things differently.  It was thanks to you  -who explained the history, that I understood what was hitting me.

But currently, I find, the few persons still in this forum are level headed, they understand that  what you are appreciating or not  is an actor in a role and not the person personally.  

In any case have always loved your comments - the witty and the sarky; so hopefully as long as DKDM is on, you will still be active here.  Pretty please...

Btw, would love to be a fly on the wall when you are arguing a case...πŸ˜†

heheee..!! Anubhav as they say...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u wud definitely believe me wen i say that me and my friends had a hard time defending MR wen the Great Replacaement Drama was on here..!!! u talk of Quirky fans, July 2013 was the time wen i saw all sorts of quirky fans .. even the level headed aunties of those times behaved like well.. u understand what πŸ˜‰

so when ur comment came in I was pretty much expecting a backlash from one group then retaliation from the other.. therefore it was necessary for you to know the tumultuous past of this Forum's fangroups..  there was nothing wrong in your comparison of chemistries... but tht comment was used as Astra to kill each other.. 

but this time we all are lucky that peace is in the forum..😊😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Note:

Hello everyone,
Please remember while commenting to stick to discussing about the epi only.
Commenting about other members, what they prefered or not, discussing other fan group is against forum rules.

Topic closed.

DKDM DT
Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago