Ishita Ramblings: Rain and Realisation - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn.

Today's episode again Ishra conv was shown related to rain. Remember you this OS. πŸ˜Š Seems like makers are reading here how everyone wants leads thoughts to be shown and following it now. πŸ˜†

yupp 😊 i was a bit surprised too πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Res I have the first one to edit as well πŸ˜­
Will edit soon Lucky promise 

Kaan pakad ke sorry Lucky life got in the way and so did my replies to my OS's and then my SS πŸ˜³

Okay now that I have made my case let me say this gosh this was so beautiful Lucky I love how you have managed to capture Ishita' voice in this. 

The rain scenes they have are really so beautiful I cant get over the beauty of the one aired last night  and they were merely extending their hands that's all... but damn it just made me melt in a puddle of mush.

Here it just amazes me to see you trace their journey with respect to the various rain scenes they had - the first one my fav  - where they were strangers sorta  but at loggerheads but you could so make out the sizzling chemistry there β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ to the next time they were being drenched in a similar shower this time as a married couple but his one callous act hurting and shocking her because of his insensitivity towards her-  not just the act in itself but his words to the one where he was at his fragile best and his worst at the same time and the last one - where he declared her as his.

And the end with her realizing through all these different episodes, with each rain...even when he hurts her - he ends up getting one step closer to her heart hard as she tries to keep him away, to keep it locked. 

So gorgeous Lucky πŸ‘

dont worry about the delay Aani. I have ressed in a few places too... I wasted away the weekend when I should have been updating my comments 😭

You know I love the first rain encounter too πŸ˜‰it was so mesmerising, that too at a time when they hated each other!!!

Thanks for the detailed comments Aani πŸ€—
Originally posted by Lata_ishra

Very beautiful!!!

Thanks Lata 😊
Originally posted by ruhanikadhawan

veryyy niceee.

Thank You 😊
Originally posted by Isma_A

Res. Need to read the Raman one first. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
--
Edited:

Another gorgeous piece, Lucky!! You are such a beautiful writer!!! I am loving the rain motif going on in the show, and you so beautifully used that to explore Raman and Ishita's feelings during different aspects of their relationship. Saturday's rain scene was just brilliant, and while in that Ishita stated she likes the rain, we saw both Raman and Ishita think deeply about their current situation (regarding the accident and with each other). Beautiful how you gave them that voice, and that, too, before we even saw it air on TV. πŸ˜‰

I can't do your tareef enough! I LOVE your writing, Lucky!!

Thank YOu so much Isma 😊

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

*Reserved*
I won't even bother apologizing! πŸ˜†
Lucky, this was beautiful! I just reread Raman's and came back to this and of course, compared the two!

Wow! So in sync man! πŸ‘

This rain is playing a bigger cupid than we think! πŸ˜† I won't be surprised if the real IshRa confession happens in the rain and bring this to a full circle! β€οΈ Then the rain would officially be out favourite sequence! πŸ˜‰

One thing I'd like to pay special attention to: the moment Shagun came in front of Ishita. It honestly pained my heart to see that. I can never get that image of Ishita's reaction out of my head, even now. It was so significant, that scene. Raman does something with Ishita in mind, but Shagun always manages to do some damage by worming her way in. But the fact that Raman violently shrugged her hands off and grabbed Ishu's was so significant! Shagun or her antics will no longer be the reason why IshRa is distant.  And as ardent fans, this is something huge! πŸ˜†

Thanks Lucky, for bringing back this scene to mind. I love it!

P.S. - I didn't cry, but I was still hurt! πŸ˜­

hey... my pakka Ruhi-promise to you... the next one won't make you cry or even hurt :) i will try and make it as sweet as possible!!! πŸ˜›

thank YOU for coming back to read the sob stories I write and giving detailed comments in spite of the mood they put you in! πŸ€—
Originally posted by ruhanikadhawan

loved it..

Thank You 😊
wow...amazing. I loved it very much.πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow! so b'ful lucky! πŸ‘

loved dat quote in d end!